It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Interviews Vladimir Putin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Russian media is government ran.

People complain about the deep state here while holding him up as some kind of hero. He's authoritarian, no doubt about it. Maybe he leans more towards nationalism or to the right... But that country is an authoritarian oligarchy.

I'm no envious.

So is the United States now.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I listened to the interview and read the comments. For an ordinary Russian, there is nothing unusual there. We are used to it. that our leader is always sober, adequate and never shies away from uncomfortable questions.
I sincerely wish for any country to have such a leader. Since it is precisely in the search for compromises in discussions with equals that the national interests of each nation are defended. And this, in turn, is the conditions for balance and mutually beneficial existence.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Russian media is government ran.

People complain about the deep state here while holding him up as some kind of hero. He's authoritarian, no doubt about it. Maybe he leans more towards nationalism or to the right... But that country is an authoritarian oligarchy.

I'm no envious.

So is the United States now.

Sure... We could make that argument.

But if we put each country on a scale I think there's would come out more extreme towards oligarchy and authoritarianism.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Did govt agencies spy on Keir Simmons for months, like they (supposedly) did to Tucker?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Yeah , and he is Very Good at Eliminating his Enemies like Stalin......................NEXT .

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Putin works in the best interest of his own country, NOT against it. I can respect that. If Trump or 'America needs to repent' Democrats is the choice, that's easy.

And our news turned into a propaganda machine soon after Obama was elected and installed a bunch of monitors at the MSM HQ's. I am sure someone can dig up the story somewhere.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join