It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Interviews Vladimir Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The following interview is 01:22:53 minutes of rude and antagonistic interview behavior by an MSNBC "reporter". Putin holds his own though, actually rather impressively.

He is questioned about Russian cybercrime, Ukraine, China, Iran, his opinion of Biden, American foreign policy, and the imprisonment of people who oppose him.

He is articulate, makes sense, and takes no crap from the interviewer, who constantly interrupts him.

I have great respect for him. Russia is fortunate to have him as their leader. He defends them like a Rottweiler.

I don't know how to embed videos. Apologies.

youtu.be...
edit on 9/24/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/24/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

I’m not in love with the guy, but the few interviews I saw of him there was nothing he said that I didn’t agree with.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I’m not in love with the guy, but the few interviews I saw of him there was nothing he said that I didn’t agree with.

He is as honest as any world leader has been.

He also calls the reporter on his bullsh-t. It's worth it just for that.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The guy interviews really well. He can handle adversity with no problem and doesn't wear emotions on his sleeve.

He also brings up many good points that I think the west needs to really consider.

But I am in no way jealous of Russia for having him, or necessarily think he's good for them for that matter.

Being an incredible politician sometimes isn't a compliment. He rules with an iron fist, and makes the US oligarchy problems look trivial.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

These morons loved Putin until he supported Trump, that's when the intensified triggering and hate began. They were on their knees sending misspelled RESET buttons over there before the 2016 election. Obviously I haven't gotten past the interview yet, but just based on the very first question the reporter bumbled out, I can see how this is going to go.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Here.

I’ll watch it, because I’ve got nothing better to do, but I’m a little skeptical that I will be as impressed as you seem to be. He is after all a career politician, just like any other.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

These morons loved Putin until he supported Trump

He argues that his words were taken out of context and maintains he never really supported him per se.

I think Crimea was the turning point for his relations with the west. The allegations of meddling only intensified that even though I believed those were largely exaggerated.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

These morons loved Putin until he supported Trump, that's when the intensified triggering and hate began. They were on their knees sending misspelled RESET buttons over there before the 2016 election. Obviously I haven't gotten past the interview yet, but just based on the very first question the reporter bumbled out, I can see how this is going to go.

Ha! I remember the mis-spelled button. How embarrassing. I wanted to just smack someone. We're the United States of America, 350 million strong. Pretty sure there is a Russian speaker or two in the GD STATE DEPARTMENT!! You have to get all the way over to Moscow with a prop to figure out that the word you emblazed on a cheap prop in front of the entire world meant 'overcharged'? Yeah, we landed a man on the moon (not really, but you get the point), but we can't get a GD word right in another language...THAT WE'RE VISITING! I was so embarrassed. When I was in the Army, the person responsible would have been relieved.

PS: I'm your huckle-berry... www.nytimes.com...
edit on 24-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: m

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Id be happy if a nice Russian family would adopt me. Haha. a reply to: VierEyes

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You mean he didnt nod off while looking at his notecards?

You mean he didnt crap his pants while sitting there?

You mean he didnt think he was in Delaware running for Senate?

You mean he didnt threaten half of his own country?

You mean he didnt claim the vaccine stops transmission?

You mean he didnt assign a deadbeat to deal with a border crisis?

You mean he didnt get two scoops and a nap?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999
Got to have some of that delicious Birch Syrup?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've always liked Putin.

He hold large question audiences that are not limited by a press secretary and takes direct not pre planned questions from members of the public.

He always seems to answer honestly and actually does answer the questions unlike most western politicians who seem to try their best not to.

He is also ex secret service so is well aware of all the mind games the west plays.

Saying that, he is a politician, albeit a very intelligent one, so who knows what he is really thinking.
edit on 24-9-2021 by Nexttimemaybe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I've always liked Putin.

He hold large question audiences that are not limited by a press secretary and takes direct not pre planned questions from members of the public.

He always seems to answer honestly and actually does answer the questions unlike most western politicians who seem to try their best not to.

He is also ex secret service so is well aware of all the mind games the west plays.

Saying that, he is a politician, albeit a very intelligent one, so who knows what he is really thinking.

Bwahahaha the first part of your comment is too funny!

What makes you think his public appearances are not pre planned? Really what Rick do you live under to have come to that conclusion?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I've always liked Putin.

Bwahahaha the first part of your comment is too funny!

What makes you think his public appearances are not pre planned? Really what Rick do you live under to have come to that conclusion?

I dont live under a rick, do you.

I've seen plenty of Putin's appearances and he does get caught off guard.

Watch some and you will see.

It's nothing like the controlled obvious bull# you get in the US.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
You mean he didnt nod off while looking at his notecards?

You mean he didnt crap his pants while sitting there?

You mean he didnt think he was in Delaware running for Senate?

You mean he didnt threaten half of his own country?

You mean he didnt claim the vaccine stops transmission?

You mean he didnt assign a deadbeat to deal with a border crisis?

You mean he didnt get two scoops and a nap?

I would take Putin as president here over Biden any day.

In fact, I would take Putin over any con artist Dem.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Rootin Tootin Vladimir Putin says, Thank You for the Glowing Endorsement and welcome bratt (brother) to the brɐtˈva (brotherhood) you are expected to earn us 2000 rubles every week, and you don't want to find out what happens if you don't.

edit on 24-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

He gets caught off guard at times when speaking with western media. They give the talking points knowing that they will get to ask something he did not fully prepare for. Simple as that. Hell dude we do it here. Every single POTUS has requested such things.
Now what makes you think the former head of the KGB doesn't have everything planned out? I still think it's funny when a translator is present.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Putin is the type of leader every country is supposed to have. Fights for the good of his country, doesnt care who he pisses off.

Russian Trump

Trump was the same way, but the news lied and lied and lied, then I started hearing people's opinions a year or two after he was elected change based on things that weren't true, but were repeated so much people started to accept them without question. I guess they thought it wouldnt be screamed over and over if it werent true. A bunch of useful idiots. Lucky for the Russians they dont have Demcorats.

#1 thing that needs to be done to fix anything in the USA is shut down the propaganda arm of the Democrats and big gov. Thats the only reason Putin exists. If he had our "Free Press" he would have been out of office long ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Russian media is government ran.

People complain about the deep state here while holding him up as some kind of hero. He's authoritarian, no doubt about it. Maybe he leans more towards nationalism or to the right... But that country is an authoritarian oligarchy.

I'm no envious.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

Rootin Tootin Vladimir Putin says, Thank You for the Glowing Endorsement and welcome bratt (brother) to the brɐtˈva (brotherhood) you are expected to earn us 2000 rubles every week, and you don't want to find out what happens if you don't.

My praise is a direct result of the comparison between the "leader" of the US and the leader of Russia.

It's called respect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join