It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the End Times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The end times will be about the Jews and Israel in a major way. The Rapture before the start of the tribulation is the end of the Church age. The Bible tells us that this Mystery Babylon or what people call the New World Order can't rise until the Holy Spirit is taken away. That's the end of the Church age.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

So, the reason why you have been hearing about the New World Order for years but it hasn't been put in place yet is because the Holy Spirit has been restraining the antichrist from being revealed. When the Holy Spirit is taken away, Mystery Babylon will thrive. You can see how they're using Covid to gain more control. We're one major event from lockdowns with no return.

This brings us to Israel. In the Bible, Jesus talks about the parable of the fig tree.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Most prophecies say the fig tree represents Israel who became a nation in 1948. Everyone born in 1948 is around 73. Some say a generation is 80 years and that would be 2028. If this is the case, the Rapture event could take place before the end of the year.

Again, nobody knows the day and hour but we do know the signs of the times.

I personally believe the Rapture will be mistaken as an invasion. We will look up in the sky and see Jesus with the clouds of Heaven. Many will be taken but many popular Christians will still be here. The Governments will say it's a threat and the beast from Revelation 13 will introduce a name of blasphemy that will be incorporated into the mark of the beast.

The Bible tells us this:

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The beast from the sea will be a mix of 10 horns with crowns(gentile Governments) and 7 heads of blasphemy(One World Religious Council). One of these heads of blasphemy will receive a deadly wound that will be healed. So I believe the antichrist will be a religious leader. I think most people including myself have been conditioned to think he's a charismatic politician by movies like Omen and Left Behind but I think he has a better chance to be an old man in a white robe.

He will go to war with the saints and wear out the saints. He will be worshiped. I think the false prophet sounds more like a government. A country like America that will enforce the image of the beast.

Why would he call a politician a false prophet?

It has to do with Elijah. I think John saw modern events and had to explain them in the language of the day. When Elijah battled the 450 prophets of baal, he called on the Lord and fire came down from the sky.

1 Kings 18:24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

37 Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

38 Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God.

Elijah is a Prophet that called on the Lord for fire to come down from the sky and the 2nd beast in Revelation is a false prophet who is supporting the antichrist and makes fire come down from the sky. This fire could be bombs. Imagine if John saw Bombs fall from the sky and explode. He might think it's a miracle.

I read it this way because the 2nd beast has 2 horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon. This beast doesn't have any heads of blasphemy just horns. How does a nation speak? Through it's Government. Two Horns would be Republican and Democrat. Our nation acts like a Lamb or Christian nation but speaks like a dragon.

This is one way to look at it. You can also say the two horns on the second beast are without crowns. So this could be a religious leader.

At the end of the day, we can see this beast government forming in front of our eyes. You can see a mix of an interfaith council lead by the Pope and the United Nations and E.U. This synergy will form around Climate Change. The Pope is a Climate Change fanatic and so are U.N. members. You have to realize in order to stop Climate Change, which is a joke, they will have to control every apect of human behavior.

The Pope has a 7 year plan called Laudato Si'. He also talks about a season of creation. A pagan Pope, who talks about mother earth and has pagan rituals at the Vatican. He talks about green spirituality and Sunday Law. A sabbath or day of rest for the planet. We already have Sunday Laws called Blue Laws in America there just not enforced Nationwide. I remember when I was little most stores were closed on Sunday and Liquor wasn't sold.

The Pope's 7 year plan will fit well with the U.N.'s 2030 plan to sustainability.

This means, big trouble is coming. In order to "save the planet" they will have to lockdown and control human behavior. The Bible said this was coming. They now know how to shut everything down because of Covid. So, the next mutation or pandemic that has a higher death rate, they will have the blueprint to lock everything down in a matter of days.

Also, look for food shortages but this will also be planned by restricting the supply line and saying goods can't get to stores or you will have to pay 30-50% higher for items. The Bible told us a global famine is coming. Check out this video of a guy who sells products talking about the messages he's getting from distributors:

Here's some headlines:

edit on 24-9-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
CONT'D

Food supply shortages hit school districts across Allegheny County

www.post-gazette.com... ls-baldwin-whitehall-covid-19/stories/202109230210

Central Massachusetts restaurants face paper, plastic and food shortage

spectrumnews1.com...

U.K. Facing Food Shortage as Rise in Energy Costs Forces Some Companies to Halt Production

www.newsweek.com...

Food shortages? Gas prices? Wake me up when it’s all over, please

www.theguardian.com...

$5.9 million ransomware attack on farming co-op may cause food shortage

arstechnica.com...

Holt Public Schools limits lunch options due to nationwide food shortage

www.fox47news.com... tage

Northwest Ohio schools making quick adjustments to lunch in the face of food shortages caused by COVID-19

www.wtol.com...

We can see a perfect storm of evil forming because the Bible said this would happen. What's coming is much worse!

The GOOD NEWS is, there's a way back to God and a way to escape what's coming. Physically, you might not escape it but Spiritually, you will conquer it through Jesus Christ. Open your heart to Christ and ask God to reveal these things to you through the Holy Spirit.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hear Hear.......⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

My friend the last paragraph is all you need, you won't get people on board with all the rest it's that last paragraph that's all the message needed. Or it should be...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Starred & Flagged

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Isn't it great when a divine plan comes together?

Not sure what everybody is stressing about...NWO, Lockdowns...just roll with it.

It's all part of GOD's plan.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

But crazy enough according to the new testament you don't end up on gods side if you don't recognize jesus as your savior. So I always wondered about all that and how jews would be the chosen ones in that light. Although I also spent a majority of my life not subscribing to any religion...I actually feel that its possible the biblical end times may play out soon so maybe more in touch with religion that I have been previously.
edit on 24-9-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2021 by RickyD because: WTF is up with autocorrect these days...its all over the place and wrong more than right...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

But crazy enough according to the new testament you don't end up on gods side if you don't recognize jesus as your savior. So I always wondered about all that and how jews would be the chosen ones in that light. Although I also spent a majority of my life not subscribing to any religion...I actually feel that its possible the biblical end times may play out soon so maybe more in touch with religion that I have been previously.

Thanks for the questions.

The Jews are chosen for 2 reasons.

1. Jesus was born Jewish.

2. They were chosen to show that it's impossible for the carnal mind to live by the law. This is why they kept going into captivity. When Jesus came he fulfilled the law. Paul goes into details about this in the book of Romans.

The Jews rejected Jesus's message because they were looking for a King David figure as the Messiah not a Carpenter from Nazareth. Because of this, the Church Age of the Gentiles through the Apostle Paul began. We're in the Church Age now but when the Holy Spirit is taken away, the Lawless one will be revealed and many Jews will be saved. Paul says:

Romans 11:11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!

13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;
27 “and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

As Paul says, there's a partial hardening of Israel towards the message of Christ until the fullness of the Gentiles. This is the end of the Church Age.

Again, thanks for your questions. If you have anymore, you can ask them on this thread or send me a message.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I know Christians count for the majority of religious folk across the world. But how come every end time prophecy post is a Christian one?

I'm a heathen, there is ragnarok. That's the ending of the world as we know it. Most of the gods and humans die and there is a new age that begins.
I feel in my bones that it is coming, I will see my gods walk this planet. It hasn't started yet, all this is just the precursor.

Anyhow just thought I'd throw that out there. The end maybe coming, but are you sure its gonna be how you say? What if the All Father comes knocking instead of Christ? Would you join him?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
I know Christians count for the majority of religious folk across the world. But how come every end time prophecy post is a Christian one?

I'm a heathen, there is ragnarok. That's the ending of the world as we know it. Most of the gods and humans die and there is a new age that begins.
I feel in my bones that it is coming, I will see my gods walk this planet. It hasn't started yet, all this is just the precursor.

Anyhow just thought I'd throw that out there. The end maybe coming, but are you sure its gonna be how you say? What if the All Father comes knocking instead of Christ? Would you join him?

Just shows you who's public relations people were more effective, after all we got 2000 plus years of religious dogma to overcome. Hell, my friend look at the brainwashed among us after just 18-19 months.

Our religions and spirituality will morph into something else just like the rest of our civilization have progressed.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
There is no food shortage. The shortage is from a shortage of truck drivers, illegals picking the food, and the accordion that is the JIT supply chain has not snapped back yet.

The US alone tosses 30-40% of its food...80% of landfills is food waste.

www.rts.com...

Also, peeps be taking gubment handouts cuz it pays more than picking your strawberries.

And in this day and age, Jesus could come in on a flaming cloud full of wrath and NOBODY would believe it, cuz peeps are too cynical. I mean would YOU believe it if you saw some snip like that???????

Ima going with no.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
How come we never hear about others?
a reply to: SwampFox999

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Just shows you who's public relations people were more effective, after all we got 2000 plus years of religious dogma to overcome.

we've had to suffer from 'do not kill' and 'do not steal' and 'love one another'. yes, let's overcome this.

Hell, my friend look at the brainwashed among us after just 18-19 months.

let's look to the government to save us!

Our religions and spirituality will morph into something else just like the rest of our civilization have progressed.

the antiChrist's dream. 'let's move on from silly old Christianity!!!'
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
“But how come every end time prophecy post is a Christian one?”

Could not help but notice you shoot this statement dead in the very next paragraph....

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Why don't we ever here about the others?

Because Jesus predicted this. Think about it, this Carpenter from Nazareth with a small following said this:

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

1. Christianity 2.382 billion
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Great OP! Appreciate the info.....

I've been researching and it seems more and more the pope is the false prophet and the antichrist will be someone younger training under him....

Paraphrasing here.....pope said "fundamentalist Christians are the scourge of the earth.....

And he's teaching people to worship the creation....

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Isn't it great when a divine plan comes together?

Not sure what everybody is stressing about...NWO, Lockdowns...just roll with it.

It's all part of GOD's plan.

My thoughts exactly....if your redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ then this is a time to rejoice!

It is written... no sense in banging heads on walls or screaming at the sky.......

Let the Father's will be done!
edit on 25-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Comes knocking instead of Christ? Would you join him?

F-k no.......

2nd

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Whoa! Awesome thread, OP!

I tend to read as many of these kinds of threads as I can. I've even authored a few. But mostly, I just pass on by without commenting, because there's usually some basic misunderstanding of prophecy that tends to negate everything else.

I did not see such this time.

The end times will be about the Jews and Israel in a major way.

This is the key. Everyone who followed Jesus in the New Testament was Jewish, obviously including Jesus Himself. Prophecy, be it Biblical or secular, always follows the countries/cultures of the prophet. It is always told through their eyes. Understanding that leads to a better understanding of the prophetic meaning behind the words used.

The Revelation of John (aka The Apocalypse of John) is written not how someone from America will see it, not how someone from China will see it, not how someone from Europe will see it... it is written how someone from Israel will see it. The rest of us have to try to understand them to understand the prophesy.

Most prophecies say the fig tree represents Israel who became a nation in 1948.

That seems to be a popular opinion. However, I am not convinced. The fig tree (which I agree likely represents Israel) is putting forth tender leaves and shoots. But would the creation of the nation of Israel not be more akin to the tree being planted (or possibly emerging from a seed)? A tree when planted does not immediately spring forth shoots and leaves; that happens later.

I've done an appreciable amount of research into the visions behind Revelation, and have a timeline that appears to fit. No dates, of course, but more markers along the path. That timeline seems to indicate that we still must endure another World War (one which will be won by the EU, not by the USA, against China) followed by a period of relative peace marked by oppression towards Christianity after that.

Then the sixth seal is opened and all Hell starts to break loose.

I personally believe the Rapture will be mistaken as an invasion.

I have thought the same thing. Of course, I have somehow never been able to get my head around the whole rapture concept. That's not to say it won't happen; what is foretold will happen of course. I just haven't been able to comprehend all the details.

So I just let it go. If I live to see it, Jesus will know me. If not, Jesus will come for me when He is ready. Either way, redneck is good.

Why would he call a politician a false prophet?

Pope Francis already is a politician. He is not as much a religious leader as a politician with a religious title.

St. Malachy lists 111 Popes. John Paul II was number 110 (labor of the sun) and Pope Benedict XVI was 111 (glory of the olive). Popular conjecture also says there will be number 112, (Peter the Roman, the same as number 1), but there are indications in his prophesy that there will be additional Popes between 111 and the second Peter the Roman. Since these are not specified, it can be assumed that they are somehow "false popes," i.e. popes that will lead followers away from Christ. Recent history does seem to bear that out; Francis has made quite a few changes in Papal policy that seem contradictory to the words of the Holy Bible as you point out.

I do, however, see much wisdom in our interpretation of the beast with ten heads and seven horns. Beasts generally represent nations, so a beast with ten heads would be a group of nations led by the ten most powerful. Horns represent leaders of those nations, meaning that these ten nations would have only seven leaders? That never made sense to me; what does make sense is if seven of the ten leaders were religious leaders. Either that, or perhaps the ten nations were led as a group by a coalition of seven rulers... and that would make me tend to think of the EU. They have a pretty tightly knit coalition, much tighter than the 50 states in the USA. And I do know that the EU will figure prominently as the end gets closer.

I read it this way because the 2nd beast has 2 horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon. This beast doesn't have any heads of blasphemy just horns. How does a nation speak? Through it's Government. Two Horns would be Republican and Democrat. Our nation acts like a Lamb or Christian nation but speaks like a dragon.

OK, that one just sent chills up my spine. I need to consider this.

In order to "save the planet" they will have to lockdown and control human behavior. The Bible said this was coming. They now know how to shut everything down because of Covid. So, the next mutation or pandemic that has a higher death rate, they will have the blueprint to lock everything down in a matter of days.

Again, I think you hit the nail on the head. While the global frenzy over the Chinese virus may not have been planned out in order to bring about this end result, I also believe that the results obtained can and will be used in the future. We have shown the enemy our greatest weakness.

I came across a post the other day that said "anti-vax is anti-God." That worries me; in my mind, God is the greater power and most certainly greater than some silly virus. It said to me that the poster believed that God Himself gave us this vaccine because He wasn't able to protect His people. I also know quite a few people who claim to be strong Christians, in church every time the doors opened, prayed regularly, but when confronted by a virus with a low, low death rate they immediately stayed home from church and took every word the government told them as Gospel. That worries me because they are not truly worshiping God if they are believing the government over the Bible.

It does appear the wheat and chaff are beginning to show their true forms. The harvest is nigh.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Great OP! Appreciate the info.....

I've been researching and it seems more and more the pope is the false prophet and the antichrist will be someone younger training under him....

Paraphrasing here.....pope said "fundamentalist Christians are the scourge of the earth.....

And he's teaching people to worship the creation....

Exactly and thanks!

This Pope elevates nature to have godlike qualities. He also has had pagan rituals at the Vatican.

Paganism in the Vatican
edit on 25-9-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join