It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injunctions Stopping Enforcement of Vaccine Mandates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I love Constitutional Law. Used to spend hours just reading cases at the Law Library just because I found it fascinating.

A lot of people seem to think that because of some early 1900 case of vaccines, cow pox and small pox that vaccine mandates will hold up in court.

But there are soooo many different ways that people can argue against vaccine mandates as unconstitutional. Each time there is an injunction granted, others can use that injunction in their cases.

Looks like health care workers in New York were granted an injunction against vaccine mandates for violation of 1st Amendment rights of Freedom of Religion.

Others are presenting cases on 14th Amendment. But I really think they key to getting injuctions is the 4th Amendment "right to privacy".

And in Florida, they got an injunction against a vaccine mandate there.

Gainesville city employees won a court battle Wednesday when they were granted a temporary injunction, or a request to refrain from taking a certain action, against an imposed vaccine mandate.

A lawsuit was filed against the city on Aug. 26 after city officials imposed a vaccine mandate or risk termination for all city employees. 200 plus employees were against the mandate.
“We are here today to make it clear that we are going to stand for the men and women who are serving,” DeSantis said. “We are not going to let people be fired because of a vaccine mandate.”
“The strongest argument we have is the Florida constitution’s strong right to privacy, which includes a right to complete bodily autonomy and a right to refuse unwanted medical procedures, so that the city of Gainesville cannot treat its employees’ bodies like property,” Childers said.

Gainesvil le City Employees Granted Temporary Injunction Against Vaccine Mandates

There's a lot of cops, firefighters and EMTs/paramedics opposed to the vaccine, or that they refuse it. Some areas of the country have a 60-69% rate of cops, firefighters and paramedics refusing the vaccine. In addition, nurses and doctors who refuse vaccines keep getting fired. Geez, these are educated people and clearly they are of sound mind and sound decision making when they have their reasons for refusing the vaccine.

The temporary injunction states that the city shall not enforce the vaccine mandate policy or terminate or discipline any employees for failure to comply with the vaccine mandate.
Sgt. Tristan Grunder, Gainesville Fraternal Order of Police president, was relieved at the news of the injunction.

“We are happy that this has been put on pause for the future and allows us to have more time, because I think one of the big issues that we’ve had all along is that this felt very rushed,” Grunder said. “It felt like the decision was very emotional and maybe not super thought out by the commissioners.”

Austin Bush, a firefighter/EMT at Gainesville Fire Rescue and one of the plaintiffs to the lawsuit, said he and some of his fellow firefighters could not be happier about the injunction being granted. He was against the mandate because he wanted more time to consider his options with his family, he said.

There are many ways to argue against vaccine mandates in constitutional law. The more injunctions granted under different constitutional premises, then the more freedoms rightfully restored back to the people.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
When you understand that the higher Courts are all bought and paid for you will understand that the Court System will not stand by the people.

P

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I live and work in Pennsylvania for a pretty big company that covers the east coast. I asked my boss today if we have to get vaccinated or submit to weekly tests and he stated the company has filed a lawsuit and as of now we don’t have to comply. The day after Biden announced the vaccine mandates local news and newspaper had quite a few stories about nurses and prison guards protesting the vaccines , then the next day all the negative stories about protests / pissed off workers were gone.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

What an odd statement from the Fraternal Order of Police president:

"I think one of the big issues that we’ve had all along is that this felt very rushed,” Grunder said.

Rushed or not it's 100% illegal and makes no difference on its speed. Sounds like he's already setting the expectation if the ruling comes back to overturn the temporary injunction and enforce then he's supporting it.

This world is bat sh*t crazy.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
I live and work in Pennsylvania for a pretty big company that covers the east coast. I asked my boss today if we have to get vaccinated or submit to weekly tests and he stated the company has filed a lawsuit and as of now we don’t have to comply. The day after Biden announced the vaccine mandates local news and newspaper had quite a few stories about nurses and prison guards protesting the vaccines , then the next day all the negative stories about protests / pissed off workers were gone.

I hope you and other employees who are against this file a class action lawsuit against your company when they come back and try to force this upon you.

People need to wake up and realize it is 100% illegal to force unwanted medical procedures onto someone. All we need are 10s of thousands of nationwide CLASS ACTION lawsuits and this will shut them down.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Oh my gods, I was just about to start a thread, but then saw this one.

I have just one year ago graduated with a bachelor of early childhood and am now working in the most amazing centre bases on a ten acre farm. I love my job and couldn't think of a better place to work with the most amazing team of kaiako *teachers*. We are currently in our first week of level 3 lockdown after five weeks at level four, so we are not open as we have no tamariki *children* of essential workers needing child care.

There is been a lot of talk lately mandatory vaccines for essential workers. At the moment people are not allowed to ask if a teacher has been vaccinated, but there is now talk about whether teachers should also be vaccinated.

Now I am not anti vaccine against any of the previous vaccines (although I chose not to have my own children vaccinated). But I am however anti these current covid injectables.

I am incredibly scared that I will be forced to choose between my dream job and being subjected to an injection that I against and terrified of.

My centre manager and owner know how I feel about vaccines in general and that I have no intention of getting this covid injection, but I am extremely anxious all the same.

There is an article in our national news paper which I will link, but I cant read it cos I dont subscribe on line. It is about the rights of humans for mandatory vaccines. www.nzherald.co.nz... GABER4/
Bugger for some reason the link is not working.

Just searched on duckgo and found similar article or maybe the same removed article. So here is the link to it. Before I was just using google.

www.hcamag.com...

Now that have had my rant, I will read the test of your opening thread, hoping it will give me some relief to my worries. Now I know I am in a different country than most of you but hoping to get some answers.

Kia pai to po. Have a good night.

I recopied the link as I still had the page open,
www.nzherald.co.nz... GABER4/
Then i went to look at another news article. When I tried to find the article I just linked it appears to have disappeared. Weird maybe they dont want people to know reasons they can refuse the injection.

edit on 24-9-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Added info.

edit on 24-9-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Why? Because They Know what's in it.

Vax a Bioweapon

t.me...

World war 3 won’t be fought with missiles, but rather microbes.
~ Bill Gates: Ted talks 💉🦠

edit on 24-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Why? Because They Know what's in it.

Vax a Bioweapon

Hi, do you have any other sources that confirm these orgs don't require mandates please?

I just looked up this website and am not feeling it, thanks.

'Bad trust score

You should be wary

HTTPS protocol detected. Beware as it does not always mean security

The owner of the domain name is hidden: check privacy policies!'

www.scamdoc.com...

edit on 24-9-2021 by Albert999 because: User error

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Nothing good about these mandates for experimental weaponized Vax/ regardless of who thinks so. The entire Push to remove your Human rights should be a big red flag.

Thanks tho , I'm cautious about everything.
edit on 24-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

The NZ Government seems to be treading a fine line, I am Pakeha but I don't trust this vaccination, it's a load of #, I don't think a lot of Maoris are falling for it either. The army has a lot of Maori and the Army has a court case filed against taking this shot. If it gets to the point of Mandates this country will shut down fast.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

All that money wasted on a treatment nobody wants..

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
When you understand that the higher Courts are all bought and paid for you will understand that the Court System will not stand by the people.

P

It is time for Citizen's arrests if they keep playing the Tyranny game. We will appoint Judges who haven't been already compromised. They will only have to use the COTUS as their guide and not "precedent" since the Courts are bribed and their rulings are tainted toward the Cabal and their minions.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You Kiwis and Aussies are in trouble. We may have to send you some Marines dedicated to cleaning out the evil that occupies your government agencies if our White hats move before it is too late to save us all. Just like the rest of us, your nations leaders have joined the NWO masters as they attempt their power move. I think they took the Kiwi's guns too. How do they expect to defend and island when everyone is disarmed but the CCP supporters?

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Oh my gods, I was just about to start a thread, but then saw this one.

I have just one year ago graduated with a bachelor of early childhood and am now working in the most amazing centre bases on a ten acre farm. I love my job and couldn't think of a better place to work with the most amazing team of kaiako *teachers*. We are currently in our first week of level 3 lockdown after five weeks at level four, so we are not open as we have no tamariki *children* of essential workers needing child care.

There is been a lot of talk lately mandatory vaccines for essential workers. At the moment people are not allowed to ask if a teacher has been vaccinated, but there is now talk about whether teachers should also be vaccinated.

Now I am not anti vaccine against any of the previous vaccines (although I chose not to have my own children vaccinated). But I am however anti these current covid injectables.

I am incredibly scared that I will be forced to choose between my dream job and being subjected to an injection that I against and terrified of.

My centre manager and owner know how I feel about vaccines in general and that I have no intention of getting this covid injection, but I am extremely anxious all the same.

There is an article in our national news paper which I will link, but I cant read it cos I dont subscribe on line. It is about the rights of humans for mandatory vaccines. www.nzherald.co.nz... GABER4/
Bugger for some reason the link is not working.

Just searched on duckgo and found similar article or maybe the same removed article. So here is the link to it. Before I was just using google.

www.hcamag.com...

Now that have had my rant, I will read the test of your opening thread, hoping it will give me some relief to my worries. Now I know I am in a different country than most of you but hoping to get some answers.

Kia pai to po. Have a good night.

I recopied the link as I still had the page open,
www.nzherald.co.nz... GABER4/
Then i went to look at another news article. When I tried to find the article I just linked it appears to have disappeared. Weird maybe they dont want people to know reasons they can refuse the injection.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
WHAT?? CNN didn't say it, so it "ain't true"? Is that what you are saying? It seems that way to me. Please, explain since this has been going around for weeks now about these entities getting a pass on mandatory vax.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
About 6 billion worldwide doses so far.

It's hardly not wanted with those kinds of numbers is it.

a reply to: Infinitis

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
About 6 billion worldwide doses so far.

It's hardly not wanted with those kinds of numbers is it.

a reply to: Infinitis

How many People were pushed to do it with scare tactics?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All of them.

Apart from Bob that is. Bob likes needles and will have anything you offer him.

a reply to: ATruGod

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
WHAT?? CNN didn't say it, so it "ain't true"? Is that what you are saying? It seems that way to me. Please, explain since this has been going around for weeks now about these entities getting a pass on mandatory vax.

I think you've read into my post wrong, probably my fault for not elaborating.

I was asking if there were any other sources that confirm that the Who, fda, cdc and big pharma etc are not going to mandate vaxes.

I don't watch CNN or anything that leans that way.
I don't watch news at all actually, I get mine from here and other places online.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok so there is this restaurant owner in Tamaki Makaurau *Auckland*. He is also talking about running for mayor in the next round,
www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I notice that John Keys has chipped in and said they should pay people five hundred bucks to get vaccinated. As Mandates would be no good for this country. When they start that sort of thing something smells. They know if they start to force vaccines it would be worse than Australia. At the moment they are saying the low uptake is because of conspiracy theorists. People should only believe the science from their experts. But It's NZ they will wait and see what pans out overseas before doing much.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join