It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funded Gain of Function

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So according to :ABOUT TAGGS

HHS’ Tracking Accountability in Government Grants System (TAGGS) website currently displays detailed descriptions on grants. In the near future TAGGS will be updated to provide all financial assistance information, which includes grants, loans, aggregated direct payments, insurance and non-FAR contracts awarded by the HHS Operating Divisions (OPDIVs) and the Office of the Secretary Staff Divisions (STAFFDIVs).

It seems obvious paid Gain of Research was funded since 2014 to:

Award Number: R01AI110964ORGANIZATION: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASESOPDIV: NIHAWARD CLASS: DISCRETIONARYAWARD ACTIVITY TYPE: SCIENTIFIC/HEALTH RESEARCH (INCLUDES SURVEYS)

We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding to test the hypothesis that % divergence thresholds in S protein sequences predict spillover potential. We will combine these data with bat host distribution, viral diversity and phylogeny, human survey of risk behaviors and illness, and serology to identify SARSr-CoV spillover risk hotspots across southern China. Together these data and analyses will be critical for the future development of public health interventions and enhanced surveillance to prevent the re-emergence of SARS or the emergence of a novel SARSr-CoV.

Gain of Function award

edit on 24-9-2021 by fernalley because: missed it

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is nothing more than a smoke screen with the intent of lessening the culpability of the truly guilty…
Its no secret that gain or function research was being done…
However it is not the source for the creation of Covid 19, because gain of function research for the most part is essentially speeding up natural processes to learn from…

Covid 19 is un natural it’s creation was deliberate in form and function…
Designed to infect and to not only target vital organs but also to welcome any existing genetic conditions and actually use it on itself not only causing accelerated mutations but also effectively advancing said existing genetic conditions…
I believe it is so well designed that while the vaccines have some effectiveness for just how long is another question…
Because it is also able to react to the vaccines in much the same manor, so I’m very afraid we could very well be making it worse…

If I’m right it won’t be long and within 12 to 16 months it will be obvious as the current vaccines will be reduced to utterly useless… We will see more finger pointing at the juncture I’m sure with most likely the unvaccinated being blamed…
If not the unvaccinated another lie will have to do I assume…

It’s ok if you think I’m wrong… I hope I am also…

new topics

join