It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footprints Reveal Humans In North America Thousands of Years Earlier than Previously Thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
35,000 year old human thumb print in fire hardened clay of a hearth, the clay was also transported to the site from nearby river bank.
Pendejo Cave NM.
Excavated by S. MacNeish 1991

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There were likely humans 200000 years ago. Or longer.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth2
There were likely humans 200000 years ago. Or longer.

Homo Sapiens dates to about 300,000 years ago, but "humans" go back 2 million years.

Harte

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Rumor I've heard around here is that in Glen Rose TX, known for it's dinosaur tracks along the riverbed that have fossilized once had both human and dino prints side-by-side but those sections were removed and hauled away (warehouse where the Lost Ark resides now, lol) before the are was classified as a park and opened to the public.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Rumor I've heard around here is that in Glen Rose TX, known for it's dinosaur tracks along the riverbed that have fossilized once had both human and dino prints side-by-side but those sections were removed and hauled away (warehouse where the Lost Ark resides now, lol) before the are was classified as a park and opened to the public.

Young Earther bullsheet.

Harte

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Rumor I've heard around here is that in Glen Rose TX, known for it's dinosaur tracks along the riverbed that have fossilized once had both human and dino priGnts side-by-side but those sections were removed and hauled away (warehouse where the Lost Ark resides now, lol) before the are was classified as a park and opened to the public.

Hoaxed, actually, by George Adams, who carved them as a way to make money during the Depression:link

And it's plain that they're hoaxes. If you look at them, no human foot is shaped like that and no creature walks like that (I've seen real dinosaur tracks since I like to do fossil hunting and worked for a paleontology lab at a museum.)

There are some deliberate misinterpretations as well... and if you have visited dinosaur tracks or done any work on them, it's clear that the claim of "humans" is done by someone who doesn't know what human footprints look like and hasn't studied dinosaur footprints, either.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Humans may only have moved a few dozen miles per generation. How many generations from Alaska to southern New Mexico..
And how many from Alaska to the southern part of South America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join