It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hinshaw says anyone attempting to acquire COVID-19 for natural immunity ‘irresponsible’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Another Least cherry picking by MSM and supposed Health Officials. In a report in Canada, Alberta health officials are claiming and saying that anyone attempting to acquire COVID-19 for natural immunity is ‘irresponsible.

But you gain immunity from these covid vaxs that only last you four/six months...

Hinshaw says anyone attempting to acquire COVID-19 for natural immunity ‘irresponsible’

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So I should trust my government and their ability to give a blank check to big pharma while also absolving them of any culpability to adverse effects for a virus that apparently has political motivations?

But sectors of government, Hollywood, athletes and elites are not subject to any restrictions waged upon the plebs?

Sounds like a great deal!!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Haven't read yet but i think they just mean dont have pox parties with covid, judging by the comment by itself.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So I should trust my government and their ability to give a blank check to big pharma while also absolving them of any culpability to adverse effects for a virus that apparently has political motivations?

But sectors of government, Hollywood, athletes and elites are not subject to any restrictions waged upon the plebs?

Sounds like a great deal!!

Finally! Someone who gets it!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Chicken pox parties come to mind...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Around here we started calling her Grimshaw about a year ago. She has the personality of a stereotypical mortician.

Her and Kenny have been leading us along with the same rhetoric that we hear all over the globe.

Open up, lock down, mandate this and mandate that.
Here in Alberta small businesses have suffered death by a thousand cuts.

They are getting their marching orders from above. Not sure who, but the way these two have changed their tune something is fishy.

Same with Ford in Ontario and Moe in Saskatchewan.
It’s as if someone paid them a midnight visit. Full 360 on many issues and promises.

As far as catching the Coof, probably won’t make a difference. The way things are going we will all end up tied to a table and getting the jab, antibodies or not.

We have some strong resistance here and some fairly solid court cases. Let’s see how that goes.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
in this era,
if the government says
"Don't do this"
then
you should do it.

Example:
Remember in the way back when there were N-95 masks at every Home Depot in the paint department?
And the government said "You don't need a mask"

And then the government requisitioned all the N-95 masks for the hospitals until there were no more available at the Home Depot.
And then the government said "You MUST wear a mask everywhere.
So people started sewing up old T-Shirts and underwear for make-shift masks.

Yea
Should have bought masks when they told you not to.

Now you better really consider the idea of throwing a corona party to get ahead of the antibody game.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

The way things are going we will all end up tied to a table and getting the jab

Hopefully not hopefully the resistance there will not bend the knee for the vax. I know some already are regretting the decision to get vaxed but had no choice for their jobs.
edit on 23-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

We have some strong resistance here and some fairly solid court cases.

Can you provide some links to these "fairly solid court cases" please?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think these officials make their statements either in rooms of stupid journalists, or by themselves...and posted to Twitter or YouTube.

I always read where they say stupid, or incendiary things, but never where someone present questions their statement(s).

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thats my little bro. He is an EMT and just had his first kid. I think his wife pushed him to it...now that they're talking boosters he is thinking he messed up and isn't too inclined to keep going with any of it.
edit on 23-9-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

I’ve been looking for them and will post if I have any luck but they are going after the validity of the existence of the virus ( documentation in the isolation), the effectiveness of masks, and the science behind lockdowns. The one that I was following had the judge rule that the province was required to produce this proof.

ETA : I have been following them through an ex-Edmonton cop named Dave Dickson that I has a case in front of the courts now. He speaks every Saturday at a rally in downtown Edmonton. Still looking for something concrete to show you.

edit on 9 23 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 23 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Va reply to: HawkEyi
I went to the Sept. 18 Freedom Rally. It was awesome and I am still here and still have not caught it

new topics

top topics

join