It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...Trump was RIGHT About Clinton & Russia Collusion!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yet doesn't your very use of the term "witch hunt" proves you have convicted someone already, if only in your mind?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: LSU2018

I get where you are coming from with the way that democrat talking heads....well talk.
But if you really want to see who is really supporting and helping get into power the Democratic party has the Republican beat.

I think the career politicians are all in this together, for themselves. Republican career politicians changed their tune for the most part while Trump was in office but now that he's gone, they're back to bending over at the word "Now."

As much as I do NOT like Trump it is really sad to see people from either isle flip just like that. Zero backbone most those spineless craps have.
In regards to the OP I really don't know how to take this. We know that the 2016 Clinton campaign really played a fine line in regards to something Russia but it also seems as though the 2016 Trump campaign did as well.
It's also made much more difficult due to misinformation.
Have a constructive conversation with an individual of a different opinion more often than not get way off course therefore rendering the entire conversation pointless.
Interesting times we live in.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Also what the arrogant complicit media has been referring to over the last 9 months as the big lie, will be demonstrated to be the big truth, tomorrow afternoon in Phoenix arizona... 4:00 p.m. eastern time 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.

Ohhh start a thread on that please... because I think it will be a joke. To stop thread drift and all..

Thread drift? You mean like the way you brought up Trump in a thread that has nothing to do with him? TDS in action folks.

I don't mean to be that dude.....wait yes I do.
Trump is in the OP.....just saying bro

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Where do you newbies come from ? Talk all you want , Trump policies helped America and Obama and Biden don't and didn't .

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Since I belong to neither branch of the war/corporate/divider party. I can say whole heartily that I learned all this was true way back when Bill and Joe allowed glass steagl to be repealed, creating the perpetual money crisis we find ourselves still engulfed in today.
Remember the Hands were not the most washed body part in 2020

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: timequake

Also what the arrogant complicit media has been referring to over the last 9 months as the big lie, will be demonstrated to be the big truth, tomorrow afternoon in Phoenix arizona... 4:00 p.m. eastern time 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.

Ohhh start a thread on that please... because I think it will be a joke. To stop thread drift and all..

Thread drift? You mean like the way you brought up Trump in a thread that has nothing to do with him? TDS in action folks.

I don't mean to be that dude.....wait yes I do.
Trump is in the OP.....just saying bro

You weren't the person who I responded to, so its kinda weird that you thought I was talking about you. That aside, egg is still on my face on this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Wow Russel Brand…a self proclaimed Liberal that can actually critically think for himself.

Pretty refreshing to hear what he had to say in that video, it almost gives me hope that other Liberals can wake up and smell the bullsh!t they were shoveled for 4 years.

But no, that is a pipe dream.
Russel Brand is a Liberal by the strict definition of the word, he said it himself, he is not a citizen of the US with any skin in the game.
He has not been force fed the standard Liberal BS brainwashing that you get here in the US.

So I really have no hope that other Liberals will wake up and admit they were lied to for the millionth time by the Dems because they are nothing but con artists.

I know that right here in ATS, there will still be members that will bring up Trump and Russia like it was true.
edit on 23-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You were doing ok until you went high and wide with Trump. No body count for Trump and Melania was made. Not even close!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yeah, I learned between 2016 and 2020 that democrats really don't want what's best for black communities or the citizens of America as a whole. Trump had policies that helped everyone, especially women and minorities, and people still hated him for it. Democrats and RINO's want to be kings and queens and want us to be the peasants.

Oh really... for starters, what policies were those that you speak of?
I feel that Trump wanted to be king. How did you learn that Dems do not want what is best for Americans? I have noticed a lot of the full time posters tend to post these things with no actual facts. You say you have learned in the last 4 years... how did you learn that? I mean, if you are going to quote a congress person for your statement, then I can quote a republican saying a women being raped should enjoy it and attach it to all of you republicans to say that you feel a woman should enjoy being raped... So..go ahead, tell me how you have learned Democrats hate America

Watching politics for 50 years has convinced me that democrats nor republicans care about America as much as power. But in general, democrats will go farther to grab and keep it, often crossing very criminal lines. In particular the Clintons. They lowered the bar. The media has been controlled by democrats since the days of Nixon, when they bagged their first scalp. Obama was more globally concerned than putting US first, and wanted to settle too many scores that he felt US owed. His loyalties seemed divided.

Biden is just a hot mess. Worst ever.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DAVG1980

4pm on a Friday is typically when entities release news they want to have "lost"...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

you funny jester you. LOLOLOL

NO? Still LOL though.

thanks for the giggles, i needed them....👍😆

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

As I used to say to TrueBrit all the time (I miss that guy here), the term "Liberal" means something different in the UK than it does in the USA. There are some similarities, but there are far more differences. Liberals in the UK are more like Libertarians here in the USA. Liberals here in the USA don't resemble anything other than straight-up Marxist Communists in any other political structure.

I think this confuses people on both sides of the pond quite often.

The only difference between US Liberals and Marxist Communists is, at least Marxist Communists had sense enough to shoot illegal aliens looking for a free ride!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nah. There's not that much difference between US liberals and UK liberals. There are libertarian strands in both, there is a clumsy willingness to compromise with the elites in both, there is a refusal to be truly radical in both. They both think big and achieve little.

The Marxist thing is just silly. Marxism is something quite specific: historical determinism, materialist dialectics, class friction being the driving force of progress etc. Some of Marx's ideas eg the surplus theory of labour, have been accepted by everyone. Some of Marxism's aims eg the withering away of the state, are shared by libertarians and free market economists.

But it sounds good, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Liberal

liberal

/ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/

Learn to pronounce

See definitions in:

All

Politics

Theology

Education

adjective

willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

"they have liberal views on divorce"

relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise

People should do what they want

I believe in these things but I am not the Liberal you talk of, I have far right views as well.

Labels are for conditioning and controlling

I don't believe in abortions but I believe that people should have them if they want. I don't believe in religion but people can god bother all they want.

I treat people this way because that's the way I want treated, do what you want.
And bow to nobody

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Trump was right on just about everything. everything from the debate, where donna brazile gave hillary the questions ahead of time and if hillary wanted Trump stopped she would touch her nose. to the russian collusion illusion then the 2 soviet style show trials that followed that. when is hillary going to be arrested for using campaign funds ( an FEC violation)for the dossier, but wait!!! the dossier was ginned by a russian....call mule-er, they all knew the dossier was crap yet obama and lynch used it in a FISA court a coup de ta in my book...when will they be charged......never while the Republicans have to be held to the letter of the law, they take a pencil home from the office and its a firing squad.
remeber ABSCAM where an FBI agent possed as a wealthy saudi looking for favors for cash. they caught 15 democrats and 1 republican...IMO its not that they caught the ONLY 15 corrupt democrats it that they ONLY caught 15.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join