It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...Trump was RIGHT About Clinton & Russia Collusion!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is Russel Brand confirming what many people knew all along, how many more conspiracy theories will become conspiracy fact, furthermore, what will happen to the untouchables now, the Clinton crime family will go down as one as the most infamous family's ever, right up there with the Windsor.
But there true crimes will likely remain unknown, they are untouchable, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

I spent an hour or two reading about the Clintons connections to people that have been murdered or committed "suicide" I do not remember the site that started it, but it was a dive down a rabbit hole. But., as most of that has been covered up, I think the Trump presidency family will go down in history as the worst

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Also what the arrogant complicit media has been referring to over the last 9 months as the big lie, will be demonstrated to be the big truth, tomorrow afternoon in Phoenix arizona... 4:00 p.m. eastern time 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

I spent an hour or two reading about the Clintons connections to people that have been murdered or committed "suicide" I do not remember the site that started it, but it was a dive down a rabbit hole. But., as most of that has been covered up, I think the Trump presidency family will go down in history as the worst

Yeah, I learned between 2016 and 2020 that democrats really don't want what's best for black communities or the citizens of America as a whole. Trump had policies that helped everyone, especially women and minorities, and people still hated him for it. Democrats and RINO's want to be kings and queens and want us to be the peasants.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Also what the arrogant complicit media has been referring to over the last 9 months as the big lie, will be demonstrated to be the big truth, tomorrow afternoon in Phoenix arizona... 4:00 p.m. eastern time 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.
a reply to: carewemust

Ohhh start a thread on that please... because I think it will be a joke. To stop thread drift and all..

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

ATS was way ahead of the curve on this one. A little late to the party.

I saw this video a few hours ago, and I tried to look into the article he is referencing, but it's pay walled. I'll just take his word for it, but almost everything he brought up is true, or was brought to light over the years Trump was in office.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I made a thread earlier about Sussman's indictment that went relatively unnoticed on ATS, I find the picture painted by Glenn G. quite interesting.

I think the question is really more about if the Clinton involvement is more about fabrication or collusion. I think it is the former personally.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

This is Russel Brand confirming what many people knew all along, how many more conspiracy theories will become conspiracy fact, furthermore, what will happen to the untouchables now, the Clinton crime family will go down as one as the most infamous family's ever, right up there with the Windsor.
But there true crimes will likely remain unknown, they are untouchable, right?

The thing is, none of this stuff is new. Those of us who were paying attention knew it. Plenty of alternative media covered the story.

The Conservative Treehouse laid it all out and the players literally in real time when it was happening.
edit on 23-9-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yeah, I learned between 2016 and 2020 that democrats really don't want what's best for black communities or the citizens of America as a whole. Trump had policies that helped everyone, especially women and minorities, and people still hated him for it. Democrats and RINO's want to be kings and queens and want us to be the peasants.

Oh really... for starters, what policies were those that you speak of?
I feel that Trump wanted to be king. How did you learn that Dems do not want what is best for Americans? I have noticed a lot of the full time posters tend to post these things with no actual facts. You say you have learned in the last 4 years... how did you learn that? I mean, if you are going to quote a congress person for your statement, then I can quote a republican saying a women being raped should enjoy it and attach it to all of you republicans to say that you feel a woman should enjoy being raped... So..go ahead, tell me how you have learned Democrats hate America

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Here's a thought, the closer it gets to the elites being brought to justice or at least their crimes being exposed there is also a way out for them.

They could die of COVID, and join Epstein... But how would so many get away with faking their own deaths, well if everybidy was dying you wouldn't notice them, it would be the new norm.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I get where you are coming from with the way that democrat talking heads....well talk.
But if you really want to see who is really supporting and helping get into power the Democratic party has the Republican beat.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh really... for starters, what policies were those that you speak of?
I feel that Trump wanted to be king. How did you learn that Dems do not want what is best for Americans? I have noticed a lot of the full time posters tend to post these things with no actual facts. You say you have learned in the last 4 years... how did you learn that? I mean, if you are going to quote a congress person for your statement, then I can quote a republican saying a women being raped should enjoy it and attach it to all of you republicans to say that you feel a woman should enjoy being raped... So..go ahead, tell me how you have learned Democrats hate America

Do you even live in America or you one of those clueless guys living overseas and getting your info from ABC? The things I'm talking about happened if front of every American's face and the statistics were there to prove it. One example was lowering taxes, another example was his policy on foreign tariffs, another was ending NAFTA and making something better, another was dropping bombs strategically on ISIS compounds and causing them to go back into their holes.

With every one of these, and the many other things done to help this country, democrats (that means you and every other democrat who remained a democrat) still only ever saw negative in these things. If you can't see the authoritarianism within the current administration then it's too late for you, you'll be the low hanging fruit they come for first. They're not dumbing down the population for nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The entire progressive and democratic left parties are trash. They and their followers should all be treated as such. They run the country into the ground anytime they take power. There hasn't been a single one in recent history that has done anything good for the US.

Everyone with half a brain knew the entire smear campaign against Trump was BS.

They should all be rounded up and sent to CA to live behind a wall.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I get where you are coming from with the way that democrat talking heads....well talk.
But if you really want to see who is really supporting and helping get into power the Democratic party has the Republican beat.

I think the career politicians are all in this together, for themselves. Republican career politicians changed their tune for the most part while Trump was in office but now that he's gone, they're back to bending over at the word "Now."

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Funshine is a lollipop gang member. Not even worth engaging.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The entire progressive and democratic left parties are trash. They and their followers should all be treated as such. They run the country into the ground anytime they take power. There hasn't been a single one in recent history that has done anything good for the US.

Everyone with half a brain knew the entire smear campaign against Trump was BS.

They should all be rounded up and sent to CA to live behind a wall.

I second that motion.

Hear here!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I feel………

Feelz aside, what do you think about the topic of the OP?

Lying lawyer, lying British agents pee dossier, fictional hidden servers. All these things have come to light.

The projection from the Dems is overwhelming. Maybe it was Hillary who stared in a pee video. Maybe it was Hillary who had issues with a server.
Maybe it was Hillary that colluded with the Russians.

Because that’s the pattern I’m seeing here.

We all know that it was Joe that was tied up with the Ukrainian and not Trump.

This projection would be hilarious if it wasn’t so serious.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Ohhh start a thread on that please... because I think it will be a joke. To stop thread drift and all..

Thread drift? You mean like the way you brought up Trump in a thread that has nothing to do with him? TDS in action folks.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is just a very tiny piece of the puzzle. It vindicates no one and convicts no one.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
This is just a very tiny piece of the puzzle. It vindicates no one and convicts no one.

Right...still early in the indictments process. Wheels of justice grind slowly when the investigation is legitimate, vs a witch hunt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join