It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accountability, another useless word in a stupid language

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yes, my fellow circus lovers, Residing in clown world has indeed been a pleasure. Seeing things that used to be relegated to the annals of dark 4 chan threads, and the occasional ATS thread about those nutty folks who don't buy into the Russian Collusion story, seems to have aged as designed. Here we are, 8 months into the end of the orchestrated effort to remove Trump, the truth is increasingly harder to hide, and at some point, we will have to revisit some things said, and who said them.
www.foxnews.com...

Conveniently enough, most of the true to life short bus riders here at ATS have scampered off and reincarnated as fresh new users, so we won't need to drag any of them through the mud. That would be silly. Literally.

But what of the CNN people, the Adam Schiffs of the world, the Hillary Cliinton's of the world? Should there be any public notice of things said, or would that be rude? I only ask as we seem to have been a super stupid generation of people, very easily led by the idiot box. We don't do things that the machine doesn't tell us, we don't ask questions unless Joe calls on us. We don't worry about Justice, unless the right party is involved. Again, literally.

So how many other words besides "Science", "Justice", and "Accountability" can we add to the list of words that mean exactly jack sh!t?

I look forward to hearing the new list.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So how many other words besides "Science", "Justice", and "Accountability" can we add to the list of words that mean exactly jack sh!t?

May I suggest the words "manners"and "decorum"?

Not so much related to the body of your thread but rather the people frequenting this section of ATS.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

May I suggest the words "manners"and "decorum"?

Not so much related to the body of your thread but rather the people frequenting this section of ATS.

it's hard to be taken seriously when you run into the bar, order a beer, and then preach to the crowd about the evils of drinking. But I'm just that guy, so don't worry bout me.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I got the non-alcohol...so I should be fine.

edit on 23-9-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"Science", as named by TPTB is actually "religion", so there's that. As a former Chemistry major I studied real science and the scientific method, and true science is never "settled", nor is it determined by a group by "consensus". It is theory, application, experimentation, etc., and while real science still exists, just replace the word with "Religion" when it comes from the mouth of anyone in DC or by the media.

"Justice" has become "Just Us" and instead of being blind has gained a great deal of vision when one is a well-known and well-connected Democrap (Communist). Adam Schitforbrains and Hitlary (Cankles) Clinton will NEVER come to justice under this regime, because they're protected by the Just Us Department--It's a private club and we're not in it. There are at least a dozen criminals I could name that I have no hope will ever be convicted of anything nor spend time in prison where they belong.

"Accountability"?? What's that?

Other words to add? How about Integrity, honor, character, intestinal fortitude and/or forthrightness? NONE of those words are found in Washington DC (it's not a swamp, it's the sewer), nor in most countries capitals these days. Long gone are those who would sacrifice their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor--they have been replaced by those without honor who will sacrifice their countrymen for fortunes and power, and who have sold their souls to do so.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

How about 'man' and/or 'woman'

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyadambizness

All quite well said. I want to lend some comfort born of faith, if I may. Nobody gets away with anything. Justice comes for the wicked as sure as death. I know it's frustrating to see these same people rich and bloated, seemingly celebrating their way through their crimes, but remember, life is fleeting. What comes after...a tad longer.

Psalm 91:8
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

May I humbly suggest the word. “Gender”?

link   
double post....sorry!

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Double post

link   

Conveniently enough, most of the true to life short bus riders here at ATS have scampered off and reincarnated as fresh new users, so we won't need to drag any of them through the mud

Ain't that something?

Cowards.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
How about "independent thought?

You know, just clear, logical, linear reasoning. So many people's ability to participate in the seemingly gymnastic level event of coherent thought has gone out the window.

Yep, independent thought is as dead as dead gets. We're told that "doing your own research" is a thought crime now. Just shut up and swallow whatever your corporate overlords feed you.

A few months ago I was told by someone close to me (exact quote), "I don't need to think for myself."

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Made me think of...'education'

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

words that mean exactly jack sh!t?

'democracy'?

'constitution'?

'civil rights'?

'President'?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

According to the Biden administration and obedient doorknob lickers, accountability is by definition, the ability to a-count a-numbers.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Responsibility
Ethics
Autonomy

You'll need to sit down for the next one...

Self Governance

You know, that thing our ancestors fought the revolution for.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
How about ethics? How about knowledge and wisdom? Common sense?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
what a wonderful exercise. well done so far.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Responsibility
Ethics
Autonomy

You'll need to sit down for the next one...

Self Governance

You know, that thing our ancestors fought the revolution for.

the people we elected tell us we don't need any of that stuff, we need more elected officials, so they can govern for us.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

‘Mueller’ is a name not heard any longer. Ever.

What happened to him? His last and final public appearance was a disaster, he looked like a memory patient. Pitiful. Another empty demented suit the msm had to pump hot-air, inflated and propped up. Or did he simply take a powder and retire?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Psalm 91:8
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

LOL...WTF does that even mean. I mean, yeah, you "behold" with your eyes. And, I mean, yeah, obviously the wicked are rewarded greatly in this world. "It takes a village" of psychopaths. They own it, run it and dictate the spoils.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join