It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria’s finest, one skull hitting the ground can kill

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Mate I hope you are back in good health, some idiots think they are above the law just cause they were wear a uniform.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

OH YES!!
ONE punch can kill.
Watched in real time right on Pier 3 in New Bedford Ma.
It was a Sucker Punch that came in from downtown.
We later learned the guy was dead before hitting the ground.
It sounded like when Gallagher smashes Watermelon on stage...
The guy got 40 years for it.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Does anyone remember this poor guy. He'd just arrived in America from India where he came in to help his son and daughter in law raise their new son (his grandson) so that his son wouldn't have to quit college. He took a stroll upon arriving when someone called in to the police about a skinny black man walking (crime of the century). The police responded but he didn't speak a lick of English. So, of course, what is the natural thing to do? Well, body slam the old man to the ground of course, and paralyze him...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That attack was cowardly and vicious, and if the attacker wasn't a cop he'd be in jail on charges of attempted murder. There was no reason or need to slam that guy's head into the ground.

What a puke that cop is. Just a puke.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Oh that second video went kind of unnoticed, I was asking myself why those 15 seconds are so important and only watched the first video, thought it's about the head injuries. There is a video in the first link, too.

About the 2nd video: Of course what I wrote does not fit here. She was standing and not even moving her arms when that thug came from behind and smacked her face on the floor.

To make clear, I have not seen the 2nd video before I posted. My comment was about fights in general, not protesters getting attacked like that. She did not even see it coming.

edit on 23.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Fuking disgusting.

That made me queasy. I could almost taste the blood in my mouth.....

PEOPLE HAVE THE NUMBERS AND THE POWER. RISE UP
Unfortunately if the cops are going to be violent first then the people have to be just as violent in turn.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Was any justice served?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Cops have been doing that forever, and the gov likes it. Cops make clear rules for the gov, other rules for the little people. Their blatant illegal treatment of citizens from the second they encounter them is a clear example of the two class system. You dont walk up to people and punch them for using mean words, that is against the law, and the cops are not excluded from the laws.

If all cops were held to the same standard for their treatment of poor and homeless as they are rich people, then we could not have a class system. The entire basis for a class system is applying the laws in an arbitrary way. Applying the laws evenly to everyone is what made America successful. Laws not being applied evenly is actually the biggest problem of the developed world treating people like crap or setting up dictatorships. You cant have an extremely powerful and abusive government if the police enforce laws evenly, or the politicians have to follow the rules they make for the little people.

The Aussies have it right., Push back on the cops as hard as physically possible, and shame them for selling out their value for a paycheck. Once the police stop enforcing multi tiered systems, the gov is in the hands of the people. If the gov loses the support of the police, then the citizens are back in control of the gov as it should be.

If the pushback is not done during this transition phase of the gov consolidating power where they are trying to make sure all the cops left are gov bootlickers, then it may end up being too late.
edit on 23-9-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I expect that one day soon, somebody with skills, whose family member has died from the jab or they have been assaulted by these thugs is going to pop up in the bushes with an M134 or an XM556 and level the playing field. I am actually surprised it hasn't happened yet, I can see it happening in the states for sure and that body armour won't protect them if flechette (steel centered rounds) ammunition are being used. I would never advocate for violence, but I see it coming.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut
The perp deserved more jail time.

It’s sick.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
It probably won’t be when the cops investigate their own.

Please read this article, a man with mental health issues was already on the ground, though i won’t ruin this for you, though the cop got off. I would hazard a guess the IBAC will let him off as their term it’s within the confines of a lawful arrest.

This video is funked, scroll down to the second video.

www.google.com.au...

edit on 23-9-2021 by robsmith because: Added

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Recently there is a new gun hand back amnesty for unregistered firearms here in straya, interesting timing!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet
I think it is too late, unless officers start doubting their commands of their chief or the gubment.

A year and a half ago when dan the premier, pushed for his draconian emergency laws which should have been in place for I think 3 months initially to a max of six months, when these laws were expiring, he bought off the independent pollies, with his banning of gas appliances in new homes.

I wrote a thread on this a while ago.

We are still under these supposed emergency laws hence his curfews, limits on movements.

We are not at war, though it appears to be a civil war up and coming.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

That’s screwed, poor fellow damn. Did the cops investigate themselves, and state it was a lawful arrest?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Recently there is a new gun hand back amnesty for unregistered firearms here in straya, interesting timing!

Don't give up your guns, buy more and more ammo. Get a reloader press too. Bury them deep enough they can't be picked up by a metal detector, but shallow enough you can get to them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don’t have any guns.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm not going to watch the video as I have seen WAY to many of them, they are all sadly the same for the most part.

I have friends who are police and they know people are starting to get reallllllllllllllly really sick of this crap and its almost a catch 22 because they are so 'hands on' with people and people hate cops(most times rightfully so) the cops get all froggy and this is what we get.

cops who would rather shoot or hurt you than just talk to you and see what is going on.

cops are leaving in record numbers, A lot of them can see the writing on the wall or didn't sign up to hurt people.

In my City there are signa ALLLL over the place advertising police jobs, apparently not a lot of people or signing up or the ones that are just aren't what they are looking for.

i think we need police but we don't need to hire soldiers RIGHT off the battlefields, they are so locked into they thought that everyone they pull over is a bad guy.

cops are walking a fine line between civilian revolt and people now ALWAYS record what happens to them in most cases these days and with the internet they cant sweep stuff under the carpet.

what needs to happens is when a cop gets fired for something he did wrong to someone than he/she shouldn't be allowed to be a cop ANYWHERE ever again. And if all these law suites against police departments were paid out of the police retirement fund, I bet you they will be a lot nicer and not so violent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join