It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once we were called Heros, Now we're the Enemy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Lawsuit has zero chance. There are already numerous vaccine mandates, such as for influenza.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Let them fire you and take unemployment while you sue and also look for another job? I imagine your type of experience is in high demand.
edit on 24-9-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Then get vaxxed. I support your decision and freedom to do so.

It comes without saying though, this is giving in to tactics (coercion, eviction, etc.) that belong to negative individuals. It is unreasonable to assume or expect said negative individuals and their institutions are doing this for positive, benevolent, reasons, such as generating herd immunity and keeping everyone safe from a threat whose only status, and maybe origin, they too control in its entirety.

More than likely, such individuals and institutions are only concerned about consolidation of power, not just financially but legally all the way up to violent oppression.

Let them cross that line to have access to your own body, and those of children who don't know any better, and there's nothing sovereign about you as a person or family left that is your own.

The vax, and its endless booster shots, are just the tip of the iceberg.

It is the people who run society, and also the people who give in to negative influences under real threat and severe consequences that enable it in the first place.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I feel for you and believe in your right to choose to get vaccinated. I do have to say, be careful on what you do. Don't depend on the Courts, the fix is in there. What ever you do, don't count on your Union. Your Rep. may be saying one thing, but, have you heard of any Union coming out at the National or International level in support of your beliefs?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not about safety any more.

It's about obedience.

It's a sad day for everyone who works, anywhere.

Don't even have to stick a fork in us, we are done, if we comply with this.

If they can coerce, trick, or terrify us into accepting an injection of an iffy substance, that may or may not stop you from getting a virus, that has less than 95% chance of killing you, then they can get you to do any damn thing they choose.

I love my job. I love my family and friends. I love them enough to fight a corrupt, evil system, that will completely destroy any illusion anyone may have about freedom or choice.

Too many Americans have been comfortable for so long that they have no idea what they are about to give up.

Take a close look at all those 3rd world people we think we are superior to. Have a short conversation with those immigrants and refugees, that are supposedly invading America. Ask them what they are running from, what they have been deceived into believing they will find here, because that is what we are giving away.

America "was" the last refuge. If we fall for this, it will never stop. We will always have their boot on our neck, and there is no place to run to, and no place to hide.

There is absolutely no medical or scientific reason for this massive over the top overreach.

None are as blind as they who refuses to see. There is no excuse or rational reason for what they are doing, except one. And it is about complete and total control.

The new world order, the great reset, is a trap. And the rats are setting the bait and running us through the maze.

You lose everything if you comply, you win nothing. But they seem to think that you will be happy with that.

Those truth bombs are exploding overhead in a technicolor fireworks display. Not one dud. Awesome!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yea spending money on attorneys is probably a mistake. I doubt OP's company didnt consider the possibility of suing through forced vaccination.

Although, some companys due take that bet knowing they could lose but do not think anyone will spend thousands fighting their legal team.

Good luck OP, might have to just get a differnt job or take the vax.
edit on 24-9-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I feel what you're saying here OP.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Buy this:
www.mountainside-healthcare.com...

Take with you to a trusted person who can "vaxx" you.

They inject you, then fill in your compliance card with batch number, and off ya go.

Or get clever, ask to see the vial yourself to read the ingredients, do the switcheroo, and done! Of course that will require a prelabeled vial.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Well... its come down to it... get vaxxed or lose my job!

I work in Long Term Care... and I've been through this pandemic fighting on the front line from the very beginning. I've worked directly with the "infected" on a daily basis for over 2 years now... and i still haven't caught the damn bug but many have... We've been on lock down numerous times with covid cases flourishing on every floor... mind you only one that i can think of has actually died directly from the virus due to complications from pneumonia.

Recently they've told everyone they needed to be vaxed... i and many other protested and did not get it... thus we needed to be tested every time we walk into the facility... i was fine with that. Two weeks ago we had another infection which spread across the building... everyone who caught it was fully vaxxed, including two of my co workers... they're fine by the way

We literally have signs all over the damn building... "some heros don't ware capes"... Sure, i don't need credit for what i do... i love my job and the people i take care of...

But now i have until Oct 8th to get vaxxed... or they will put me on unpaid leave... which will end in termination IF i continue to refuse...

THIS pisses me off... Why are we heros one minute but Villains the next?

Being a male (PSW) i get called to all floors to help out with aggressive residents... and in the thick of things on lock down, i was literally all over the building even though while in quarantine workers are supposed to be confined to one floor so as to prevent the spread.

throughout over two and a half years of dealing with very sick people... i still haven't caught covid... all the time busting my ass to keep people with the virus safe, clean, fed... and entertained in many cases...

But they're gonna fire me IF i don't get the F**KIN jab now....

WAT THE F#&%

Sorry man. This is generally what happens with these types of people. They use you and pretend to appreciate you. The second you go against something they want - out like yesterday's trash without a second thought.

I hope you stay strong and keep the poison out of your body.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That is utter crap!!! You shouldnt be bullied into taking something you dont' want.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have until the 4th of October to get the jab or the job goes.

Im going to claim my own spirituality and also an exceptional exception which no-one could explain because they have no idea what it could be. Im going to explain that i have been a member of a conspiracy theory web forum for over 18 years, done hundreds of hours of main stream media and alternative media research and I am absolutely terrified to get the vaccine and i will link posts, videos, news clippings, links. I believe it will kill me and am completely terrified to get it. I will post alternate treatments, links to different medications etc.

What else can I say? It’s completely true.
edit on 27-9-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
SO...

Got my first jab... no reactions... Damn itchy a few days later at work...

had a nice lookin bruise for a week...

Part 2 coming in a few days...

I hear its much worse.... then no reaction....

We'll see...

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Thanks for the update Akragon. It sucks that you had to for work, unfortunately I haven't heard of anyone getting exemptions.

I'm glad your first shot was relatively uneventful, and hoping your second shot goes smoothly.

Wishing you all the best...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join