It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once we were called Heros, Now we're the Enemy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: jerich0

Right...

i'd rather take the shot.. then not be able to help the people i care for

Gladly!

That is a dilemma for sure. Personally, I'd let them fire me for the ethics of it and not knowing long term effects, but your ethics are good too. How frustrating.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Exactly.

I have said it before and I will say it again, totalitarianism feeds on compliance.
Whether it's 'to keep your job' or 'to protect others' oh so noble

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Akragon
Sorry to hear you're one of the unlucky ones in the cross-hairs of the authoritarian power grab in this world right now. At the very least, let it be known what they are doing is coercion and you are taking it under duress.

Just read in North Carolina hundreds of hospital staff have been put on leave because of their refusal to take the jab. Next step is termination. How many staff can the medical industry lose before it starts affecting their ability to keep the doors open?

We really do have the power. All of this would come to a screeching halt, if everyone stood together and stood firm.

I have been here before. Several times actually. Nurses are the easiest people to bully, because they have been brainwashed to believe that you go against the nursing code or something if we even mention the word money, or demand fairness.

They are quick to throw in our faces, and feed off our guilt, "But the patients". The same patients they are willing to kick into the streets when they have exceeded their three day stay. The same patients they have to be forced to treat through EMTALA. The same patients, they will kick out if they are homeless, that still need extended care, with the excuse that the streets was their home before they were admitted, so sending them back to the streets is okay.

They don't give a damn about patients if they are not bringing them in money, and they don't give a damn about the staff, as long as they can profit off your blood sweat and tears.

I have fought a many a battle against administration and was left standing alone, because they have been brow beating nurses for centuries, we never wake up, and we always cower. I was hoping with more men starting to move into the career field, that this would change. It may, but it doesn't look like I am going to live long enough to see it.

edit on 23-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Right...

Gladly!

Perfect.

Then, why the OP?

If you'll "gladly" take the vaccine, what's the issue?

Why didn't you just get the C-Jab to begin with if you're just going to give in and get it anyway?

BTW your Union will handle ALL the lawyers, you won't have to spend a dime if you wanted to fight this.

Doesn't sound like you do, so again, why the OP?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't even think a lawyer would be much good anyways, especially since the Justice System is totally for the mandates. Also not even a peep about any civil cases. Even the UN Nuremberg Code is useless, thanks to the U.N, since it require the U.N and it graces to enforce it.

I'm coming to a close too, I'd say screw my employer especially since they lost a number of workers the past few months, they need idiots like me. Only hope at this point, is when most folks realize how chewed up an spit out they are going to be, which should be soon.

Just sucks I aint single, an got mouths to feed...#ty.
edit on 23-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

Best of luck though.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's not about safety any more.

It's about obedience.

It's a sad day for everyone who works, anywhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not about safety any more.

It's about obedience.

It's a sad day for everyone who works, anywhere.

Don't even have to stick a fork in us, we are done, if we comply with this.

If they can coerce, trick, or terrify us into accepting an injection of an iffy substance, that may or may not stop you from getting a virus, that has less than 95% chance of killing you, then they can get you to do any damn thing they choose.

I love my job. I love my family and friends. I love them enough to fight a corrupt, evil system, that will completely destroy any illusion anyone may have about freedom or choice.

Too many Americans have been comfortable for so long that they have no idea what they are about to give up.

Take a close look at all those 3rd world people we think we are superior to. Have a short conversation with those immigrants and refugees, that are supposedly invading America. Ask them what they are running from, what they have been deceived into believing they will find here, because that is what we are giving away.

America "was" the last refuge. If we fall for this, it will never stop. We will always have their boot on our neck, and there is no place to run to, and no place to hide.

There is absolutely no medical or scientific reason for this massive over the top overreach.

None are as blind as they who refuses to see. There is no excuse or rational reason for what they are doing, except one. And it is about complete and total control.

The new world order, the great reset, is a trap. And the rats are setting the bait and running us through the maze.

You lose everything if you comply, you win nothing. But they seem to think that you will be happy with that.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You have the right to refuse a vaccine.

You do not have the right to a job.

It's the flipside of freedom.

Get over it.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

You have the right to refuse a vaccine.

You do not have the right to a job.

It's the flipside of freedom.

Get over it.

Sounds like the same freedom North Korea has.

No one has a right to a job, but never has there been such an impact that would jeopardize employment simply by refusing a government mandate.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hold fast. Don't just fold and give in. At least try to get a medical/religious exemption. Go through that process, it'll give you a bit of time to really think things through.

I'm in the same boat as you are. Eleven years in the Air Force, being threatened with this experimental drug masquerading as legitimate medicine. Administrative discharge at the best, dishonorable at the worst. But in my heart I know it's wrong, it's all part of some sick agenda, and I will not be party to it. I will not betray my convictions or morals.

Make sure you know what you're doing before you do it. This isn't something you can take back once it's done.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AspiringSorcerer

He can't be bothered.

I accept my fate as an "anti-vax" pos.

Where are the guillotines?

Everything seems to be a pain in the neck right now anyway...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Where I work we haven't done anything because they are looking at all the legal angles. We are already short-handed. If they start getting rid of people we will be working 12 hour days seven days a week.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AspiringSorcerer
But in my heart I know it's wrong, it's all part of some sick agenda, and I will not be party to it. I will not betray my convictions or morals.

I know it is hard for those that feel they have no choice, and they have to comply, to stand up for what they know is right.

I knew this was coming the moment I got the telephone call from my job, March 13, 2020, informing me of the lock down and the State restrictions.

I told everyone on my job exactly how this was going to play out, and I called it to the letter. I have accepted this battle from a long way back. I do not belong to an organized religion. I do attend an unorganized church. I know in my heart, without a shadow of doubt, that this push is wrong.

This has ripped me through my spiritual core, from the first time I was made aware of the journey that lies ahead. I too, in my heart, know this is wrong, and I also can not betray my moral and spiritual convictions. Those that cannot see what is coming, will not be able to understand, at least not now.

Even when they become aware and can no longer deny the truth, they will not be able to understand how it happened. They will feel blindsided, and no amount of, "I told you so.", is going to change what they feel and believe. It is going to be hard for everyone. I just pray that we don't allow it to turn us against each other.

Everyone has the right to their choices. We are going to need the manpower and the skills, that everyone brings to the table. We have to learn to recognize the true enemy and fight together to make things right. We are going to have to put our petty differences behind us.

An old movie, "Enemy Mine", showed a good example of how two adversaries could work through their hatred and ignorance each other, to survive and to build a new and fruitful future.

It can be done.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just write cryptorchidism? on a sticky note, hand it to them, say that their secret is safe with you and walk out.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: AspiringSorcerer

He can't be bothered.

I accept my fate as an "anti-vax" pos.

Where are the guillotines?

Everything seems to be a pain in the neck right now anyway...

oh but i can be bothered... I've looked into exemptions for religious reasons... and "creeds"

JWs usually have that freedom... and ya i have a NWT bible... and i know the bible backwards...

i could easily tell them im a JW... problem is religious exemption or creed doesn't work in Ontario

the company has the right to terminate without cause... and im technically a government employee

so they do what they please...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

They do what you let them do.

I respect your right to choose though.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Right...

Gladly!

Perfect.

Then, why the OP?

If you'll "gladly" take the vaccine, what's the issue?

Why didn't you just get the C-Jab to begin with if you're just going to give in and get it anyway?

BTW your Union will handle ALL the lawyers, you won't have to spend a dime if you wanted to fight this.

Doesn't sound like you do, so again, why the OP?

Pretty sure "jab or job" explains the OP

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

They do what you let them do.

I respect your right to choose though.

I wish that was the case...

Where i work... they do what they want... they make and break rules as they see fit

the Obvious rule in quarantine... You don't move people from an infected floor to a non infected floor...

i am moved routinely... there was a few times i was on every floor in one shift... sound like they follow rules?

THEY do what they want... i am just a grunt on the line...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Sometimes in life, you have to choose between your principles and your success. This is the same conversation I've had with those close to me IRL about the conflict between their values and their ability to feed the family and put gas in the tank. Being noble usually doesn't get you a cute headline or a shiny medal, it means you are a casualty of a larger battle whose captains and generals probably will never hear your name or thank you for your services. So how much are you willing to quietly sacrifice for what kind of reward? How much will it cost now vs 6 months down the road, or a year or more?

You have choices even if you don't like them, but I bet you know which choice you definitely hate more. Only you know that.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I've already had work taken from me over it as well. Some venues and shows require it here in Vegas. It sucks but I think we are quickly reaching a breaking point. We had 3 or 4 big conventions cancel last min because either they couldn't get enough vaccinated workers to build the show or they couldn't sell enough booths/tickets to make it worth the cost due to the vax requirements. As the other poster asked...what will you do...I will continue living and not talking an experimental drug I dont need to. I rarely take meds anyway...only if my body can't heal itself will I consider medical intervention. Last time I was sick before I had covid was 10 years prior. With covid I barely even noticed it...and now I am more immune than those vaccinated. In all reality they are more dangerous to me than I to them. They feel safe and take risks that have more chance of spreading it then I ever could now.
edit on 23-9-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join