It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once we were called Heros, Now we're the Enemy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: jerich0

Right...

i'd rather take the shot.. then not be able to help the people i care for

Gladly!

What happens when you take the shot and something happens to you that you can’t help yourself?

You mentioned earlier that the false god has had little to no affect on you and you’ve been treating and taking care of the sick regardless of isolation protocol, that you had been called floor to floor to deal with people etc etc. what if at the end of this, clearly you don’t want the jab and you get it, they let you go anyways because you held out so long?

Truly my friend my wife is a nurse she’s been on the same road that your on now, she don’t want the shot either it’s tough man.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

What happens when you take the shot and something happens to you that you can’t help yourself?

I suppose that would be my sacrifice... but nothings gonna happen lol...

are you kidding me... Sure theres adverse reactions.. one of my co-workers had some breathing issues, and a rash... which is weird... another swears magnets stick to her arm... but they don't when im there for some reason

again... i've seen people with serious issues take two shots... they're still ok...

Im just giving you the reality of the vunerable sector of society... the shot doesn't kill them lol

You mentioned earlier that the false god has had little to no affect on you and you’ve been treating and taking care of the sick regardless of isolation protocol, that you had been called floor to floor to deal with people etc etc. what if at the end of this, clearly you don’t want the jab and you get it, they let you go anyways because you held out so long?

Truly my friend my wife is a nurse she’s been on the same road that your on now, she don’t want the shot either it’s tough man.

Its some bullsh!t... butt... sometimes you gotta bend over and...

well you know the rest...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The shot doesn’t kill them

If you don’t want the shot and feel forced to take it, it kills a part of you. That’s all I’m saying.

I don’t want raped in my ass but if thats what it requires to keep my job… yeah it is like that so I hope I don’t get some post ban for saying it. I don’t want foreign untrusted objects inserted and untrusted liquids thrust into my body. Call it what you want.

I am on your side brother, we shared many of posts together and I have plenty of beer in my fridge for ya

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Right...

Gladly!

You know the then/than thing... your post just actually agrees with me

Take the shot THEN not be able to help those you care for.

Irony, I know, no grammar nazi intended...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Brotherman, everyone keeps an eye on me!!

haha..

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
Brotherman, everyone keeps an eye on me!!

haha..

Me too wtf. You should see my inbox. You should come over and drink * it why not?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Dude.. its just a needle

IF "they" feel the need to terminate me via the vax... then so be it..

I am on your side brother, we shared many of posts together and I have plenty of beer in my fridge for ya

Should i do a play by play as my soul dies from the slow but inevitable "comformity"

+1 for Pfiser for that name btw..

🍺🤣

edit on 23-9-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Sorry to hear you're one of the unlucky ones in the cross-hairs of the authoritarian power grab in this world right now. At the very least, let it be known what they are doing is coercion and you are taking it under duress.

Just read in North Carolina hundreds of hospital staff have been put on leave because of their refusal to take the jab. Next step is termination. How many staff can the medical industry lose before it starts affecting their ability to keep the doors open?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Are there others you work with who feel as you do?
Strength in numbers.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Sorry to hear you're one of the unlucky ones in the cross-hairs of the authoritarian power grab in this world right now. At the very least, let it be known what they are doing is coercion and you are taking it under duress.

Just read in North Carolina hundreds of hospital staff have been put on leave because of their refusal to take the jab. Next step is termination. How many staff can the medical industry lose before it starts affecting their ability to keep the doors open?

I can see this from the cheap seats. They smugly fire a bunch of essential people, for not taking the shot, then winter comes, and cases surge, and POOF* we have ourselves a real problem. Too many sick folk and not enough people to care for them, how on earth did this happen? Who do we blame? (you know, Trump!) LOL, and it will make the news as a crisis, and people will die. Clown world. can you hear the music?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The more people that capitulate to the vax mandates the less chance we have of keeping our freedoms. People need to grow some balls and refuse in mass otherwise this will be just the beginning of the tyranny they will inflict on us all.

I am happy to starve to death before they jab me.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
This is such BS.

The only medical product in the world ever whos failure is blamed on the people who did not take it.

Stupid as hell

Hey now!
Our government had such confidence in these products that they removed the ability to file suit on the manufacturer for damages.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Who called you enemy ?

the Media....

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

This just sucks for anyone in Healthcare.

I think the push to vaccinate LTC workers stems from not only pressure from families (where I am anyways), but the creeping push to keep elderly patients at home.

If they get rid of a portion of you now, that's less LTC workers to fire when the government eventually says, "Sorry, we aren't subsidizing elderly care anymore for anyone we don't absolutely have to."

That's just a theory on my end. But I'm seeing a push towards that here in Canada. I know so many elserly people who died at home this year, which isn't the norm where I'm at. Hospitals just said... sorry... pass away here in full Covid gear with no family, or pass away at home, and we'd rather you choose "at home".

And with staff shortages, restrictions, etc. I bet it made some difference in the bottom line of the healthcare budget. (Taxpayer funded here.)

I see you said you don't mind taking the vaccine. Here, care workers who don't want it are transitioning to private in-home care, which is a good option if someone can find a family who can afford it.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Klassified

I can see this from the cheap seats. They smugly fire a bunch of essential people, for not taking the shot, then winter comes, and cases surge, and POOF* we have ourselves a real problem. Too many sick folk and not enough people to care for them, how on earth did this happen? Who do we blame? (you know, Trump!) LOL, and it will make the news as a crisis, and people will die. Clown world. can you hear the music?

You know the media loves death and dumpster fires. This is going to be right up their alley, and being able to blame Trump and "anti-vaxxers" is just the icing on the cake.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

What will you do?

I guess im gonna get vaxxed...

Im not afraid of it... i have all my "required" vaccinations... and i've seen well over 150 people get the shot that have compromised immune systems... a few on their death beds... and zero to minor side effects... i even had a bet with one of my co-workers that one particular person would be dead within a week of getting vaxxed because she was already palliative.

That was last year... and that lady is still here strong as ever...

It's just bullsh!t that i don't have a choice when everyone i know that has had it said it was just like the flu... not even as bad in most cases...

that they can threaten my Job IF i don't get it... Just wrong

This is so much more than physical brother. This is spiritual. Do not get that vax.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Who called you enemy ?

the Media....

Show me the article with your name on it.

You're overreacting brother but I understand your point.

Anyway, you said you don't need the job. Leave it to someone who needs it, then you'll be an unsung hero again.

That's extra credits for God's records.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Are there others you work with who feel as you do?
Strength in numbers.

Help to open a hospital for and run by the unvaxxxxt!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Akragon

Right...

Gladly!

Can one really argue with this statement?

The Sacrifice......

Just sayin.......

You do you Akragon!!!! 😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 41.422500, -70.911944

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I stood on that hill back in 2014 when the hospital where I worked, was on a 100% employee vaccination campaign. They admitted they would win significant perks for that feat. I had a medical exemption but they decided to punish me by making me wear a mask at all times.

I had no direct patient contact but that didn't matter, because they saw my refusal as rebellious, and worse, a possible influence on others that did not want to take it. So they harassed me, which I took in stride. But when they tried to force me to wear a mask in my tiny little office, that barely allowed another person to enter, when I was in the office alone, I saw the handwriting clearly on the wall, in fact it was smacking me the face, and I quit.

I work for the State now, and I live in Florida. I know it is just a matter of time, because not everyone agrees with DeSantis, but so far, they are claiming that the vaccine will not be a condition of my continued employment.

When the time comes, this time I will not quit. They are going to have to fire me, because even if I wanted to risk taking an iffy vaccine, the position of the government has made it impossible for me to do so.

I guess I really am a rebel. But I will die from COVID, before I will allow the government to take this level of control over the American people, without standing up and fighting back.

That is simply the side of the fence I have decided to stand on. I will reach over the fence to help those on the others side, and warmly welcome them to my side, but this is a line that I just cannot cross.

I have served my community as a nurse for over 40 years, and was in the USAF. I worked all through the period of lock down, the 14 day lower the curve campaign, right up to this moment. I never thought of myself as a "hero", though there were times, I thought of myself, as being a damn fool, for doing what others were too afraid to do.

If I am going to be thought of as a hero, hopefully it won't be for me serving my country, but for me fighting for my country, against our domestic enemies. This is indeed a hill I am ready to die on, because it will not stop here, and no excuse is going to make it right or without regret, when they slam that door shut, and you realize that you have locked yourself in.

Just my choice.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join