It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford urges patience with proof-of-vaccination system as Ontario policy takes effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ontario, Ford is urging patience with proof-of-vaccination system while claiming that these measures are only just temporary and not to take out the angry/frustrations out on businesses and their staff.

Yet Ford and many other polticans in other countries who had pushed for these vax passports had also claimed that they are just temporary measures but offered no end data to them.

Of course such stories like this article you would one or so businesses that would be in favor of such draconian style measure.
Ford urges patience with proof-of-vaccination system as Ontario policy takes effect
Here is the first mistake i had noticed in the article already.

"It was a delight to know that I could do it safely," she said. "To be able to go inside and feel safe about taking my mask off was a really comfortable feeling." similarly showed his vaccine receipt and identification before stepping into a café on Wednesday morning.

Some feel comfortable by taking off the mask while inside and being vaccinated?

These measures are threats and they are hoping that these measures will make more people take their vaxs.

Dr. Kieran Moore, the province's chief medical officer of health, has said he believes the system will lead to a boost in vaccinations, particularly among those aged 20 to 39 since that cohort often frequents venues covered by the system.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Looks like Canada and some provinces want to do what Macron did in France enforcing these vax passports by police. Either the staff of the establishments will call the police or the police officers will patrol the areas.

Similar to what is happening in France. Its a shame that some businesses actually believe that these passports are going to help them.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Would somebody please get the rope?
It's getting scary.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Its also worrying how the MSM arent reporting the growing stories of side effects stories. And they treat it as lightly or rare.
edit on 23-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
No way this is ‘temporary’.

They will just keep adding to the system which is in effect the Chinese social credit system. Resist this at all costs or we will become slaves to the government.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No way this is ‘temporary’.

They will just keep adding to the system which is in effect the Chinese social credit system. Resist this at all costs or we will become slaves to the government.

I can remember a time when a post like this would have been dismissed out of hand as the rantings of a crazy conspiracy person. Good times....good times.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
At least my Social Credit Score will be higher then my then most pro vaxxers, mandators, an enforcers.

Smell an hear over other people misery...privileged freedom.
edit on 23-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Totally wrongly worded protective goal. It should be ability to prove IMMUNITY, not prove vaccination. Far more people have, and have far better immunity when obtained naturally by beating the infection than when immunity is synthetically derived via vaccination.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No one believes it's temporary. ID2020 seems to be right on schedule. Thanks to Covid, the released bioweapon.

new topics

top topics

join