It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigger search for Laundrie than Aide for Afghanistan withdrawal...

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So...the news and search for Brian Laundrie is a bigger news story in the US than the withdrawal from Afghanistan...

Bigger than an entire family being killed by a Biden approved drone strike.

Bigger than the Biden administration saying a intelligence based strike on a van that had an aide worker with his entire family, including 7 children was hit....dead.

But hey....let's all abandon plastic straws yall...

This is seriously an upside down clown world.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Everything is completely wonderful now.

No more mean tweets.

Just....complete F'N #show chaos.

WTG Joe Biting.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Learn propaganda people....

Once you do....the world takes on a different meaning...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Learn propaganda people....

Once you do....the world takes on a different meaning...

Yup. Anything pushed by the MSM is most likely propaganda.

Anyone who believes in this garbage at this point, is completely ignorant, naive, and/or foolish

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

This whole Laundrie story seems like a distraction i think the MSM will talk about for a few more couple of weeks.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

This whole Laundrie story seems like a distraction i think the MSM will talk about for a few more couple of weeks.

You know they will! The results of the forensic audit out in Arizona are due to be released tomorrow, on Friday, September 24th. They don't want that making the news.
edit on 23-9-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Left out the word "be."

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If FOX NEWS had not been ORDERED to use these local-interest stories as their top news items on FoxNews.com and on TV, to distract from the ongoing Biden Presidency disaster since Labor Day, +99.9% of Americans wouldn't know a thing about this kidnapping.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I am not political but I feel like if this Afghanistan nightmare happened under Trump not only would it be wall to wall news on every channel but they would be going for another impeachment. Biden doesn't seem that great and he is objectively very racist so why do they keep pushing him?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
They don't want that making the news.

If the people releasing the info wanted it to make the news they would have released it at a time other than a Friday afternoon.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You know they will! The results of the forensic audit out in Arizona are due to be released tomorrow, on Friday, September 24th. They don't want that making the news.

The audit will definitely make the news despite the Gabby obsession. Pillowman won't be happy!!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I am pretty sure the taliban was left with 3.1 billions dollars worth orf arms. Tanks. Helicopters.. maybe they can sell some of that

. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

A psycho boyfriend kills his girlfriend, it's tragic.

Thousands of young girls being raped and sex-trafficked on our southern border is a statistic.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yeah, the Sarge just walked in the room and spewed drivel at me for ten minutes.
I love her dearly but sometimes.....wow, just WOW!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Millions of Dollars being pissed away by MSM and Police incl FBI Feds !!!!!!

Who are these people "Gabby" and "Laundrie (with an 'ie')" anyway ???

See how easy it is to influence zi Publik OoPinionz 不不不不不

Democrat bullsshh#t full steam ahead 不不不不不

Wait till ya see what's NEXT 不不不不不

"Bless Their Hearts"

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This administration definitely has its priorities backwards, as does the media they're working with. When Trump was president, we heard about him all day every single day of the week from how many scoops of ice cream he eats (in a negative light) to lies about having MLK's bust removed. When his policies brought black unemployment down to record low numbers, they reported negatively. When he pushed travel bans in terrorist countries (just like obama did), they reported negatively and protested. When he, via bombs, sent ISIS back to the cave they crawled out of, it was reported negatively.

When Biden is on video smelling and groping young preteen girls, nothing. When Biden destroys the economy, nothing. When coronavirus continues killing people, nothing. When Biden destroys cars filled with children, nothing. When the border is in the worst crisis we've seen, nothing. It's disgusting.

The sooner America revolts against this corrupt government the better.

new topics

top topics

join