It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

project veritas PART 2: FDA Official 'Blow Dart African Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well here is part 2 of the project veritas videos with an FDA employee

Have not watched it all yet but wanted to get it out b4 its pulled from youtube

edit on 22-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

....and....
that was the last we ever heard from Taylor “Blow Dart” Lee.
By the 3 minute mark I realized those two were not on a date.
Mr Blow Dart seems very homo-erotic.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that what so ever.
Just me making a loud observation.
edit on 22-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

They will probably reassign that thing to secretary of HHS. It was painful for me to listen to someone so stupid speak, knowing they are part of the decision mqking process for the health of the general public.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Exactly.
And to think, there are thousands more just like him, in positions that require important decisions being made,

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So a person is worth $5 million let's say.

So in other words if the cost of treatment for a community exceeds their net worth, just sent treatment for the whole community and replace them with (insert demographic you're favorite here).

It wasn't said, but obviously how the .gov is trained to look at its citizens.

So if the return on the investments to the vaccine companies outweighs what a certain demographic is - buy the vaccines and make it mandatory. Makes sense right? /Sarc.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
With everything that comes out, we are inching closer to the big reset in this country.

I really don’t think this is a bombshell or whatever, this marshmallow boy is nothing but a piss ant in my opinion.

He is probably the gopher for coffee and doughnuts, they tell him to bring back 3 dozen and he shows up with only 2 dozen because he ate the other dozen on the way back to the office.

They can line up at my door with syringes all day long if they want, you can’t get me with a needle while you are dodging bullets.

Sick bastards think that way, “We don’t care what you want, you will do what we want”

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Blow darts...

How thavage

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is part 2 to the HHS whistleblower?
Weak.

Some rants about their point-of-view on how to force vaccinations isn't exactly "mind-blowing" journalism here. There has been harsher conversations right here on ATS about much more sinister topics.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Weak sauce.

Who is this bozo and why should I care?

Disappointed in PV. I expect better.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I
a reply to: loam

I really think they damaged their brand with this one. The guy is a loudmouth nobody spouting moronic BS. FDA ain't gonna blow dart anyone. This guy should be fired for being a fat dumbass.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Weak sauce.

Who is this bozo and why should I care?

Disappointed in PV. I expect better.

Agree, what a waste of time.

Some nobody talking crap while drinking. Useless.

In both of these they have hinted "Don't take the J&J". I want to know why since maybe that could be important since people are being forced to get it.

Maybe start with the important crap first???

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
He would be shot dead in minutes if he tried that in Black Chicago neighborhoods.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: drewlander

Exactly.
And to think, there are thousands more just like him, in positions that require important decisions being made,

When President Trump learned how prevalent "STUPID" is within the Federal Government, he wanted to shut everything down cold, purge, and restart fresh.

Of course, that didn't work because the people who would be in charge of that process were the STUPID and CORRUPT turds who needed to go!

The time is coming for THE PEOPLE of America to take charge of OUR Government.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Is that the Star of David in the thumbnail comparing being unvaxxed to the Jews of Europe in WWII?

Classy.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

These so called "human beings" working at the FDA and other government agencies need to be fired immediately.. What I find most disturbing is that several people in the know have suggested they will eventually round up the unvaxxed and put them in camps or force them to be vaccinated. I would typically dismiss such a claim out of hand, but with the way the world is going, it wouldn't surprise me if the control freaks went full fascist.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Will they go door-to-door with blow-darts, nope. That’s just a wet fantasy for doughboy, dreamed up in a darkroom with six pricks in his mouth. However, as he made perfectly clear, it’s a sentiment shared amongst many of his colleagues, with same political affiliations, from top to bottom! They aren’t beyond doing sneaky sh#t to anyone who doesn’t play along. Probably even sneakier than blow-darts.

edit on 23-9-2021 by 2Faced because: The horror

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

His linkedin profile went missing too. I think he knows he's done screwed up....

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I think 'blow dart' was a metaphor...

You know, but like, you know...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

His linkedin profile went missing too. I think he knows he's done screwed up....

I bet he made a lot of new “friends”.
Karma can be sweet!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Is that the Star of David in the thumbnail comparing being unvaxxed to the Jews of Europe in WWII?

Classy.

Yep, that FDA jerk is classy... btw, those were his words "It sounds a bit like germany, I mean think about it like the jewish star"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join