It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother/Daughter Charged w/murder following botched home butt implant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is one of those stories that just make you think. Before I even get into the story, I'm just gonna come right out the gate with a photo of the non-licensed plastic surgeons operating out of their home. Here ya' go...

Now my question would be this, how do you walk into someone's home to receive illegal plastic surgery, and meet the mother here and not just go "nope". And the victim here had come from S. Africa in order to break into the adult entertainment industry. Man, part of me has to just shake my head at this idiocy, the other part of me really feels bad for this young woman who died. I mean, did she buy that ticket, yeah, but where must she have been in her life and mind to find herself in this story today? That's tragic to me. I know not everyone will agree, but this is just another lost soul...now gone forever.

Anyway, I'll post the story and link. You can check it out for yourself...

A mother and daughter living in Los Angeles have been charged with murder after performing an unauthorized butt implant procedure on an aspiring actress and social media star, who died later the same day.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 22-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: g

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Your link is not working

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
link went ooops

a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Your link is not working

news.yahoo.com...

I appreciate you fixing that for me. I saw it wasn't linking, but I didn't know why. Glad you got the first post...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Your link is not working

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks again, I was going to just send everyone to your post, but I just copied it from you and edited mine. Again, I appreciate you...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"Stupid is as stupid does . "
Forrest Gump .

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You're welcome!

Sad story too,

what makes people think that they can just do these kind of things without practice?

All about the greed anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Before I even get into the story, I'm just gonna come right out the gate with a photo of the non-licensed plastic surgeons operating out of their home. Here ya' go...

That almost looks like it could be a Before/After botox.

Of course, in my opinion the 'before' would not have needed botox, but I have never seen a picture of ANYBODY who looked better after obviously injecting that bullsnip into their face.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Opens thread.

Closes thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

In S. America home plastic surgery, or black market surgeries are really common.
People operate out of the worst conditions in those places, and Americans flock down there to get said treatments for a fraction of the price back home.

That woman almost reminds me of Joan Rivers.
Now that woman has some awful plastic surgery done to her.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Opens thread.

Closes thread.

Wow...weird. So all you did was open the thread, and then closed the thread. Then who posted that you did that, or was that just implied...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

In S. America home plastic surgery, or black market surgeries are really common.
People operate out of the worst conditions in those places, and Americans flock down there to get said treatments for a fraction of the price back home.

That woman almost reminds me of Joan Rivers.
Now that woman has some awful plastic surgery done to her.

You know, she does look somewhat like Joan Rivers.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think the two of them need to be getting it on with Russian bicep guy. They look like a "natural" fit.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I think the two of them need to be getting it on with Russian bicep guy. They look like a "natural" fit.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Oh I gotta great one for ya.

A couple of months ago, my wife took care of a patient who did a self "implant".
She had collagen put in her lips and then decided she wanted a bigger butt, so wanted silicone implants. She couldn't afford it, so somehow got hold of a syringe with a large bore needle and then went to a hardware store and bought silicone. Yeah, the same stuff you use around the house ...and injected herself with it.

Seriously.

Surgeons had to go in and clean it all out then she was in the hospital for a week on antibiotics. She even had a psych eval, because her Dr thought she had to be nuts to try this.
Not crazy, just stupid.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Oh I gotta great one for ya.

A couple of months ago, my wife took care of a patient who did a self "implant".
She had collagen put in her lips and then decided she wanted a bigger butt, so wanted silicone implants. She couldn't afford it, so somehow got hold of a syringe with a large bore needle and then went to a hardware store and bought silicone. Yeah, the same stuff you use around the house ...and injected herself with it.

Seriously.

Surgeons had to go in and clean it all out then she was in the hospital for a week on antibiotics. She even had a psych eval, because her Dr thought she had to be nuts to try this.
Not crazy, just stupid.

Look, few people still alive to talk about it have abused their bodies worse than me, but I agree with the medical professionals who questioned her sanity. What the hell are people thinking who do this sort of thing? This is your body, your face, and these things can't be undone. Not to mention that anyone who would even want to do such a thing is clinically, pathologically vain...like next level. What makes me sad is that I have to believe that the source of that vanity is, ultimately, a tragically low level of self-esteem, and that is sad. They were children once...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Opens thread.

Closes thread.

Wow...weird. So all you did was open the thread, and then closed the thread. Then who posted that you did that, or was that just implied...

He Likes big butts, but not the ones that died....

and the rest of the lyrics changed to suit this sordid tale of horror and disgust.

WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN GET ARSE IMPLANTS... sheesh.. some people need to get coof.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It's a 1st world problem. People have access to internet and model magazines and loose complete focus on reality. The celebs themselves live in their own bubble. Environment shapes us to a degree, no matter what we try to do about it.

Having a lot of different scars, I know how it's to feel Frankenstein, most of it it was happening in my head though, if I ignore juvenile ridiculing in school. Today I don't care, I joke about it. It's the imperfections that allow beauty to be experienced.

But some have a different mindset and I can understand someone for ex. with two different sized breasts, like two cups, to even it out. It's also life quality. Others will notice and stare without bad intentions, it's like we humans are. But that makes the one effected aware of it again.

I support surgeries that really benefit to live quality. But where to draw the border? It's individual for everyone.
edit on 23.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Opens thread.

Closes thread.

He Likes big butts, but not the ones that died....

and the rest of the lyrics changed to suit this sordid tale of horror and disgust.

WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN GET ARSE IMPLANTS... sheesh.. some people need to get coof.

One day it will become necessary for you to explain the term...'coof'.

join