It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Makes Sick Move To Punish Veterans Who Launched Missions To Save People In Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It appears that if a veteran who stepped in to call a member of congress to try to help an Afghan national can be prosecuted just because they intervened for a foreign national. It also appears some religious groups and volunteers who did not get "authorization" from the State Department may be open to prosecution. See story for details.

Biden Makes Sick Move To Punish Veterans Who Launched Missions To Save People In Afghanistan

It shall be interesting if this comes to pass.
edit on 22-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Anger leads to anger.
Who is the one that has anger that makes others angry ?
edit on 0900000021122021-09-22T19:12:21-05:00122109pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0900000052122021-09-22T19:12:52-05:00125209pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

For a presidential candidate who always talked about unity, there sure are a lot of discussions in the news and in social media, that use the words Biden and punishment, in the same sentence.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Typical, go after those that went there, risked their lives to save strangers, to even out the mess the US government fabricated. Those brave men interfered with their botched retreat. Can't have that happen. Also, Afghanistan is not US.

Sickening move indeed, but it was to be expected. I don't advocate breaking international or national law, but that should be true for both sides.

Maybe look into it after the Biden government showed their line of reasoning, letting down their allies but foremost their own people.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Threatened their agenda.

I'm not sure what other logic fits.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Will someone please smother this pos in his sleep?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I haven’t seen this reported anywhere else so I am hopeful is a false report, not to disparage your thread, but simply because I cannot comprehend exactly why or what this administration would accomplish with action of this sort.

And on top of this, reports the administration intends to revitalize GITMO to house illegal Hatian immigrants that cross our southern border. The fuss made all these years about some hard core battlefield captured terrorist being housed as cruel and unusual punishment but to now advertise for a contractor to house immigrants or refugees there takes a lot of audacity.

To prosecute anyone for attempting to help Afghan nationals many of whom supported our troops while engaged in combat is truly dumbfounding and would signal to most just how unhinged the man is.

There is no doubt President Trump was and is an egomaniacal micromanaging manic, but at least he wasn’t hell bent and determined to destroy any and all who had the nerve to actually cross his views, but President Biden is such an enormous egotistical bag of hot air that he and his sycophants will do anything to destroy free thinking and free will, both of which this country was built upon.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Superecho2021

I hope it is false as well, I just copied the title from the video.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
Will someone please smother this pos in his sleep?

I don't think that you'll have to wait long for that to happen. I'm fairly certain that his inner-circle of handlers are prepping for that very thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021

I haven’t seen this reported anywhere else so I am hopeful is a false report, not to disparage your thread, but simply because I cannot comprehend exactly why or what this administration would accomplish with action of this sort. ...

Can you comprehend what this administration is trying to accomplish with any of their actions?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That’s a good point but Biden is such an DC establishment that I never expected him to be such an egomaniac and I suppose his anger issues have largely been hidden from the public that this just doesn’t fit the profile displayed.

And I understand you were simply supplying a news product. Just unfamiliar with so many sources today that I take them all with a grain of salt so no disparaging drama meant for you, just truly dumbfounded he would actually consider such a monumental stupid move.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

And on top of this, reports the administration intends to revitalize GITMO to house illegal Hatian immigrants that cross our southern border.

So you want to bring ILLEGAL (by your own statement) aliens into the country the Democratic way ?
There are laws you know. That's why it is considered Illegal .
BTW , in no form are those folks "immigrants" .
Damn , just damn .

End this round of denying ignorance .

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

How you managed to glean that from my post I don’t know…damn damn the stupid ones. What else to call them, interlopers ? Refugees ?

My point since you are so dense was to point out the utter hypocrisy of the administration as well as the Democratic Party that they would even consider GITMO as a place to hold those people, whom by the way after everything that’s transpired in that country the last few months they are more qualified as refugees than the others crossing the border wholesale.

They don’t meet the criteria of that definition either since they had been living in other countries with citizenship from what I read but those claiming refugee status from Mexico and other Southern Hemisphere countries don’t qualify either. Obviously you are against immigration period, I am not and believe all who apply and follow the process are welcome considering the country started with immigrants

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
He's trying to sink the boat. He needs the people to draw first blood.
There is a ton of crap going on right now.
AZ audit in front of AZ senate friday at 1.
The fake insurrection
The Durham stuff
The vaccine stuff
This "stuff"

Let's not forget his $78,000 per head stimulus check he has on the floor now
It's for citizens....illegal ones

He/they are clearly instigating intentional civil unrest.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yeah, the Afghan withdrawal would have obviously been so much more cleaner, if only the orange man was still in charge... amirite???

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Yeah, the Afghan withdrawal would have obviously been so much more cleaner, if only the orange man was still in charge... amirite???

I mean he couldn't have done worse. What less effort could Trump have done? Biden left US citizens, US soldiers, US weapons, US vehicles and aircraft in Afghanistan after a weird knee-jerk exit.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

As far as I can tell the PTB convinced Trump to just wipe his hands and walk away from Afghanistan.

But it just so happened that Trump got voted out before the set date occurred, which meant Biden would carry out Trumps original exit strategy.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Dementia will do that to a person.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: cooperton

As far as I can tell the PTB convinced Trump to just wipe his hands and walk away from Afghanistan.

But it just so happened that Trump got voted out before the set date occurred, which meant Biden would carry out Trumps original exit strategy.

This is complete bullsh-t. Trump had an excellent exit strategy.

1. Evacuate civilians

2. Evacuate equipment

3. Bomb certain areas of infrastructure valuable to the enemy

4. Evacuate military leaving a skeleton force of spec ops

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey Joe, that's what happens when people lose patience with YOU.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join