It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Restaurants Right To Refuse Service During COVID or in general

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm still trying to figure out how they would eat wearing a mask..seems like the mask comes off at some point.

I'm sure the owners of this restaurant agree....and are tired of playing charades

I do think it makes little sense to have to wear one to walk in and be seated, taking maybe a minute, to then remove it, and hang out for a hour.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Although I don't see a reason refusing masked people

They could be ninjas.
They could be terrorists - there's reason why Burqas were controversial, and people used that for the benefit of being able to do crimes without being able to be recognized. There's a reason why 'masking yourself in public' used to be forbidden, there's a reason why criminals mask their faces, need I go on?
They could be from some oppressive culture that forces people to wear restrictive, overheating garments for cult reasons sexistically based on their body's physical genitals and shape.
They could be idiots, left-wingers, Biden voters, mainstream media believers, brainwashed sheeple, etc.
They could be programmed, vaccinated drones that do everything TPTB tells them, which could include wrecking your restaurant.

I hope you now see a few reasons, at least..

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join