It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Service Announcement Get your holiday Stuff Early

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
At Hobby Lobby earlier this month, they had Halloween decor, Thanksgiving decor, and Christmas trees/decor all out.

Next time you're there I have a Mesopotamian tablet on my Xmas list.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

At Hobby Lobby earlier this month, they had Halloween decor, Thanksgiving decor, and Christmas trees/decor all out.

LOL, clever, had to look that up !

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have a sister in Alabama. She went to a store the other day and all the toy shelves were empty. I have heard of all kinds of shortages, but toys? I guess with limited manpower you focus on the more important things but I have never heard mention of a toy shortage until I spoke to her. I have no idea what that means heading into Christmas but I am willing to bet it wont be good.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Only if it's in part of the 50% off section.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Only if it's in part of the 50% off section.

Pretty sure it's 100% off.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I just LOL’d at that.

Everything about Hobby Lobby is what is wrong with America.

Super religious store that depends on slave labor, stealing priceless artifacts while selling pure imported junk.
Judges birth control for their employees but is OK with getting product from a country with the worst human rights atrocities against babies/or pregnant women. I better stop, I could go on all day.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I just LOL’d at that.

Super religious store that depends on slave labor, stealing priceless artifacts while selling pure imported junk.
Judges birth control for their employees but is OK with getting product from a country with the worst human rights atrocities against babies/or pregnant women. I better stop, I could go on all day.

They make good on all of that by being closed on Sunday for church. Make sure you tithe mother lovers.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I just LOL’d at that.

They have good decor at a great price. How unfortunate that they don't live up to your standards like all the other craft stores.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They have good decor at a great price. How unfortunate that they don't live up to your standards like all the other craft stores.

Their decor is questionable at best. I think they are very cheap reproductions of vintage and antique items that are double the cost. That is really the funny part, you could buy the actual antique that survived 100+ years for 1/2 what HL is charging. Where HL is getting people is that they do a good job of merchandising. Most people aren’t creative so they don’t know how to put things together so shopping at HL is easy and gives them decorating help.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I find my approach the best. I dont' celebrate any of this crap. I refuse to stress over any holiday when it comes to finances. I have never been into the holidays, not at all. I don't do presents and i can't stand Christmas and ALL that goes with it. I like Halloween but I get stuff at The Dollar Tree and that is it.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No underwear?

what’s the world coming to.....

a reply to: JAGStorm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join