It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police shooting at fleeing Aussie protestors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
People are shooting cops all the time. It's usually desperate individuals with nothing to lose who are not interested in prison but every law abiding citizen has a line in their head and a breaking point. Movie Falling Down (1993) comes to mind. Create more desperate people and you get more dead cops. No need for organized revolution you picture in your heads. You may get many more no-go zones too. Gangs. We may see some white gangs - the best. Far from just tribal. Usually turning into movements re-shaping societies.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I wouldn’t be so sure about that.

It’s hardly a government if there’s no one left to govern.

Civil war and outright revolution in America would force compromise at the very least.

Don’t doubt the will of American patriots my friend, when there’s no option left they will be all that stands in the way of a global police state.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: sciencelol

In reality no one shoots back at the cops. That whole second amendment nonsense about needing guns to fight tyranny doesn't apply in this day and age. I'm not anti-gun but when it comes to cops and the powers that be the idea of fighting back with guns is just stupid.

Lol what? Cops get shot at all the time and sometimes die, sometimes are straight up assassinated.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Not in the sense of trying to overthrow the government.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

So a G12 nation is descending into chaos.
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
Have seen the video of what happened in the USA on Jan.6? We have been descending ever since Trump was elected.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

So a G12 nation is descending into chaos.
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
Have seen the video of what happened in the USA on Jan.6? We have been descending ever since Trump was elected.

Trump?

TRUMP?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In case you missed it pattycakes, Trump is gone. Adios. Yesterday's news.

I couldn't care less if Trump runs for office again, or joins Bezos on rocket ship to the planet Melmac. WGAF about Trump, particularly in a thread about Australia? It's a little concerning that Trump has gained purchase in your noggin though. You TDS sufferers are the only ones bringing Trump into discussions here, and a way off topic reference to boot.

The husk of man, Biden, is in charge. He owns what's going on in this country now, mandates, authoritarianism, bickering over vaccines ALL OF IT. Lock, stock and barrel.

ANYWAYS, back on subject, which is police brutalizing protestors in Australia.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

In reality no one shoots back at the cops. That whole second amendment nonsense about needing guns to fight tyranny doesn't apply in this day and age. I'm not anti-gun but when it comes to cops and the powers that be the idea of fighting back with guns is just stupid.

LOFL thanks for that nugget Joe.

I'll wait for McDonnel Douglas to deliver my F-15 and hold off on protecting myself till then.

You can be my wingman anytime... Fastest way to Valhalla is on the wings of an Eagle.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Love it!

Just so we can tick off Joe's checklist .... hopefully it's nuclear armed?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Love it!

Using nuclear weapons = Going full retard.

Who`s Joe? Is he that guy that's part of the crabshack thing?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

Love it!

Using nuclear weapons = Going full retard.

Who`s Joe? Is he that guy that's part of the crabshack thing?

Joe .... well ... he's really not that important. Just some very unhealthy and unsavory guy that lyin', cheatin', crooks used as a front man, to you know, do what crooks do.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ukraine would disagree

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It's early days, now ASIO has to try and find organized groups, that's what the terrorist legislation is for. The Cops did not sign up for this, that's why their faces are covered moral must be pretty low by now. If you want the future think about Northern Ireland during the troubles.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I like the way you think. Glory and Valhalla!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The Pen "LAW " , is Mightier than the Sword .

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Shooting some cops and their families in your home town would lead to what exactly? More and more cops and then armed forces getting involved. It's a no win scenario, that's my opinion nothing more. Back in the days of the constitution things were different and I can see that it might have been relevant then. I'm not anti gun ownership and can see the need for self defence but the argument that they can still somehow protect you from government tyranny is nuts.

I take it you think it would be a stand up fight huh? no. it would be guerilla warfare. people blending into the crowds,hackers disabling infrastructure. that sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Where is the conscience of those police officers, raised in a democracy ?

ANd the cops are to continue to force EVERYONE in Australia to be under house arrest, with no trial, until a set vaccine percentage is raised. And then MAYBE liberties will be restored

This is SO WRONG!!

White Australians fall into two camps; descendents of the cons and descendents of the warders. Cons built a democracy, warders just donned uniforms and claimed the right to enforce.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Lol what? Cops get shot at all the time and sometimes die, sometimes are straight up assassinated.

Quite different to cops ready to shoot you, with full riot gear, and you're a bunch of citizens who may be armed facing off to them.

Very different to someone sneaking up on a cop and shooting, where no conflict is in egress..
edit on 23-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

As I said, it has to be tactical. Not just point and click.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

originally posted by: M5xaz

Where is the conscience of those police officers, raised in a democracy ?

ANd the cops are to continue to force EVERYONE in Australia to be under house arrest, with no trial, until a set vaccine percentage is raised. And then MAYBE liberties will be restored

This is SO WRONG!!

White Australians fall into two camps; descendents of the cons and descendents of the warders. Cons built a democracy, warders just donned uniforms and claimed the right to enforce.

And those of us who's parents and grandparents came here after that.

I hate how ignorant the world is of the actual white makeup of this country.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Ssems you ddjnt see the other video where they was chasing the police cars and running the police off the street and hammering their cars..

Then they came back with the rubber bullets..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join