It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man refused service for not wearing mask, goes gets mask so he can shoot his refuser.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yeah, but why don't more people see through this?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

Just another whackjob that's past his tipping point.

If it was not masks that were his issue im sure he would have found some other spurious reasonings or point of contention to justify his sad act of depravity.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Now that's the ten-million-dollar-question-of-the-day!

I wish I knew.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Poofmander
People need to remember, the worker isn't "dissing" you by enforcing these mask rules.

Ummm... yeah, and the camp guards at auschwitz were just enforcing those rules too.

The bigger problem is, it seems like these businesses look for the kind of people that loved being the hall monitors in grade school to enforce this crap. These people get in your face, all holier than thou, acting like someone died and made them queen bitch of the universe. I know. I've encountered them. A few have come close to getting bitch slapped.

It is 'enforcers' with that kind of attitude that is going to cause the worst of the escalations in cases like this.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Bahahaha
Touché!
But really, having a small business needing to enforce government mandated mask rules, is a bit different then sending their customers to the gas chamber.
The business wants to be able to keep their doors open and have the customers return for continued business.

Unlike the gas chamber where one visit and your done.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join