It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man refused service for not wearing mask, goes gets mask so he can shoot his refuser.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onoloufo
a reply to: Poofmander

the usual suspects say: he was just a crazy guy. they always say that when one of their own does something bad. well, he was a classic right-winger who eagerly spread various conspiracy theories on the internet and according to his statement "wanted to set a sign". in various forums he is already celebrated, besides, his victim was a student, so a typical lefty and so he deserved it. murdered because of a mask. sad!

Exact-o-mundo! (that's a real word...don't look it up)

link   

originally posted by: Poofmander
a reply to: MykeNukem

Not saying you support murderers, but your arguments you make here would fuel his viewpoint prior to this action.

Good point, but not in the way you think.

So, do you support shutting down my freedom to look at data and come to my own informed conclusions?

I just can't express my views or I'm supportive of murderers?

Some people be cray-cray....we can't help that...

I'm against ALL mandates, I don't really GAF if it's about masks or fingernail colors...

link   

a reply to: network dude

We have had shooters on our very forums here before. So don't think that our community is immune, nothing happens in a vacuum. Plenty of us make more or less empty threats, about all sorts of topics, but only some act on that, but do we know if our eloquent rhetoric here influenced them out there, we may never know but there is a chance without a doubt.

The idea of fake news has been around a long time and what is it's goal you may wonder...it's to keep us plebs at each other's throats whilst the political parties do just that..PARTY.

If you think this man came up with all this anger all on his own and had no influences from outside his mind telling him that these masks are evil and taking away your rights, that's almost categorically impossible as it is all over the news in every way possible.

Free speech is just that it's free, but some of us would like you to understand that words can change people's minds and if that's your goal then guess what this guy is on your side. So take responsibility for him because you're the ones drawing the line in the sand. The side of masks and vaccines that's the land of science drew the line for us and we adapt, not because we want to but because we HAVE TO.

If you are arguing that the MSM is driving the wedge between the masses, there is no argument. It's happening and continues to happen. The nutters who feel they need to kill someone over all this, are nutters. I'd wager most on ATS have firearms, and yet, almost all of us refrain from mass murder. And we are the crazy lot. I wonder how we avoid that? perhaps due to not being at the level of nutter this guy is?

Most of us know this is a problem, know there is a solution, and pray that the solution used is the non violent one.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The side of masks and vaccines that's the land of science drew the line for us and we adapt, not because we want to but because we HAVE TO.

Oh the irony!

And where did you develop this opinion? From the very same words coming out of people like whom you are railing against, just those of a different opinion.

What this person did was reprehensible beyond any legal and moral standard. He was evil. I know, let's outlaw evil.

Until then, what's your solution????

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: onoloufo

the usual suspects say: he was just a crazy guy. they always say that when one of their own does something bad. well, he was a classic right-winger who eagerly spread various conspiracy theories on the internet and according to his statement "wanted to set a sign". in various forums he is already celebrated, besides, his victim was a student, so a typical lefty and so he deserved it. murdered because of a mask. sad!

Exact-o-mundo! (that's a real word...don't look it up)

Yup, Fonzie alway's say's that to Pinkie Tuscadaro...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

German Gas Station Attendant Murdered

And here it is the tipping point where y'all who think we are just trying to stress *only you* out with these rules and retribution on a sole individual seems like a good option.

The voracity with which you defend you position against masks, in turn allows this man to believe the entire time he was doing something right.

Now I know most of you won't go this far, but why did this man go that far?

Really an truly it takes just a group of these people to show up and then they're a faction, and then we have a war...are we really going to start a war over a ding dang piece of cloth? I really think you want to...ATS I ask you...IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

Do you want armed conflict over these rules now? If not then tell me how we are not going to end up there, and if so how come you haven't taken up arms yet?

Historically Germans were always a little unstable, it's a bit premature to blame their violence on a mask mandate. That man just wanted an excuse.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

A nutter triggered to violence over a simple piece of fabric. I remember those quaint days when only a MAGA hat could do that.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah I figured I would take a beautiful beating, the refusal to see that this guy is an anti-masker and did a thing a bunch of people out there maybe wish they could do is difficult to swallow. When it comes down to murder that's sad, and they don't want to be sad, but I'm sorry the whole argument against masks is just that...sad.

WWII version of argument:
Bullets are made of metals..wear a metal helmet...ahhh it's too heavy it clangs around gets in my eyes and man it's just uncomfort *zing* *flop*

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: HairForceOne

As I often tell people...

Remember, people who have nothing left to lose...have nothing left to lose!

Nothing to lose..over a f#cking mask!

F---- people are weak.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
How many are like him??

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

A nutter triggered to violence over a simple piece of fabric. I remember those quaint days when only a MAGA hat could do that.

"Mostly peaceful" attacks, mind you!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Did I say over a mask? No, I didn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Did I say over a mask? No, I didn't.

Thats what the OP is about?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

People don't know what having nothing really is, I'm sure this guy is going to be locked up and feel real bad about his crime. I'm sure he really enjoyed making all those decisions leading up to that moment, and that's why he should stay locked up. Because you made those decisions of his own free will which he will now lose and I'm sure he'll be upset.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The voracity with which you defend you position against masks, in turn allows this man to believe the entire time he was doing something right.

Does the other side of the debate hold any responsibility?

I would argue that the voracity with which some people defend the mandates are just as responsible for ratcheting up emotions to the point where the unstable seek to harm others.

With social media sights baring people from speaking their minds if they have the wrong thoughts. When labels such as racist, neo-nazi. and murderer are affixed to anyone who dares question the actions of the political class. Where confusion, flip-flopping, and lies by omission are common place in the approved scientific information. Its very little wonder that the unstable among us come to the conclusion that violence is an acceptable way to push back.

It always takes two to tango... and just because you might be right doesn't mean you have no obligation to be civil, understanding of and hold empathy for those that are wrong in a political debate. And this is more poignant when you accept most of the time there is no such thing as "being right" in a political debate.

Dont like that this innocent man was murderer over coronavirus mandates? I'd suggest doing something proactive about it; consider one's personal involvement in the situation and what you can do to help the situation. Brow beating your opposition and blaming them for the murderer is not going to decrease tensions.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Personally, if there was a real justice system...he'd be put to death for taking another's life for such a thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

People don't know what having nothing really is, I'm sure this guy is going to be locked up and feel real bad about his crime. I'm sure he really enjoyed making all those decisions leading up to that moment, and that's why he should stay locked up. Because you made those decisions of his own free will which he will now lose and I'm sure he'll be upset.

I don't like any of this, don't like masks, don't like mandates..but, I think people have had it so easy, since the days people actually had to struggle. We are a weak people.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Masks are kind of a non-issue for me. I think they're kind of silly because 95% of them don't protect anyone, but I don't get angry over them so much (though they do make it harder to breathe, and they're hot).

Now, forced 'vaccines', on the other hand, well...those do make me angry. Especially forced experimental vaccines.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I have a feeling we are about to hear about a lot more of these events.
In Canada, today is our first day of Covid passports.

The government is leaving it up to the establishment to enforce these rules.
More folks are gonna flip.
More folks are gonna take it out on the employee.

People need to remember, the worker isn't "dissing" you by enforcing these mask rules.
If a health inspector happened to come by and see maskless people in a building, shopping in close proximity, they could shut the place down.
All because one tit didn't want to wear a mask and the employee didn't feel like getting stabbed for 14 bucks an hour.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Personally, if there was a real justice system...he'd be put to death for taking another's life for such a thing.

Yeah, but he's in Europe. He'll probably get 6 months and have to pick up trash for 2 weeks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join