It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are basic home medication kits helping India beat covid 19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There's a general consensus that I'm some kind of government shill in the pay of the evil empire and only interested in lining the pockets of big pharma for personal gain but this is sadly not the case.

Although I'm not against vaccines and am personally double jabbed it does not mean I'm against other means of combating the pandemic.

I'm against those that think that think that things like ivermectin are a viable alternative to vaccination but that doesn't mean I'm against its use along side it if sourced and used correctly.

The following video is about 20 minutes long and is on YouTube but it's from a fairly respectable doctor who's been pretty honest about all aspects of the pandemic so far.

In short the home treatment kits come with a variety of products including sanitiser and masks with paracetamol, vitamin d3, zink and ivermectin.

This seems like some good simple and easily distributed medications that will obviously help general health and combating covid.

Given they only have 14 percent vaccination I feel it's something we should all have and use in the event of infection.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

But the professional boot lickers won't allow you to even talk about it.
It's as close as you will ever come to realizing that the conspiracy nutter were right, the NWO is real, the entire pandemic was planned, and everyone is in on it.

Everyone is in on it. Say that to a mirror and look how ignorant you sound. Like something you would see on bitchute right? Like something Trump would say and the MSM would laugh and laugh.

But if you look at everything. All the allegations, all the proof collected, all the evidence for each event. What other explanation is there?

Trump had to go, but everything was doing too well. He was going to win re-election. The only thing that could stop him is a global catastrophe. Cue Covid. Covid provided the ability to do something never before done in an election cycle. Mail in ballots sent to every household in some states. Asked for or not. Then when cries of fraud happened, cue to laughter and smearing of anyone who would parrot the same thing. Cancel them, cancel them all. Now, you don't want to have that happen to YOU, do you?

But where did Covid come from? Well, that lab in Wuhan that made deadly corona viruses from bats, might be a great place to look for the corona virus that came from Wuhan and was made from bats. And then there is the Military games aspect just noted by Australian news. Sure makes it look like a bit more than a coincidence. But how does China shut down entire world's news? They can't, not by themselves. Cue, the NWO or whatever you wish to call them. Yea, I know, tin foil hat stuff.

tell you what, sit on this for a year, and come back to me then, and explain how crazy it sounds then.

I feel dirty even typing all that. But it sure looks like it's closer to the truth, then is isn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yeah i cured my covid and my three roommates covid in Deccember of 2019 with vitamin d, and liposomal vitamin c.

it took two days. The vaccines are a depopulation agenda and big pharma is making billions to kill people and you don't have a choice but to pay for it in taxes.

mind blowing that people are falling for it after all these years of us crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists warning about this exact scenario.

edit on 22-9-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So people should be vaccinated, then, when they get the Vid, they should use these kits?

Can they use the kits if they get the Vid without the Vax?

Or you have to get the Vax, then, the Vid, then the kit? In that order?

The Vax doesn't work so get this kit for when you get the Vid...

You don't make sense.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well your entitled to an opinion on the vaccines but I'm glad you guys got over it quickly with no lasting issues

a reply to: booyakasha

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's two entirely different approaches.

Why has the world become one of only 2 sides these day?

If you've been vaccinated you have a better chance of surviving covid 19.

If you take the correct vitamins and supplements your body is in better health and you are in a better position to fight any virus or infection.

Why does it have to be ivermectin and supplements OR vaccination? Why can't it be both?

Since the start of the pandemic I've been taking multivitamins that have zinc in them and vitamin d3 daily and I also take vit c from time to time.

That doesn't mean I won't benefit from vaccination.

Even without covid 19 those vitamins are a great way to make sure you are in better health.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

thanks.

Id also like to add that everyone i know in the hospital for covid right now or who has recently got covid and didn't go to the hospital has been vaccinated.

not one of my nonvaxxed friends have even been sick in a long time.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Yeah i cured my covid and my three roommates covid in Deccember of 2019 with vitamin d, and liposomal vitamin c.

it took two days. The vaccines are a depopulation agenda and big pharma is making billions to kill people and you don't have a choice but to pay for it in taxes.

mind blowing that people are falling for it after all these years of us crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists warning about this exact scenario.

How old are you all. My son at college spread COVID throughout the Frat houses in big parties. A couple of 1000 had all had it in one week and all 1000s of them had a small fever for 1 day and then no smell for 3, but felt totally fine. So maybe C and D helped, or it really didn't matter...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well thats a complete lie. the vaccine causes you to get sick, it causes heart inflamation, it kills people immediately, it is to kill you or make you infertile.

# off with your propaganda bull#. no one trusts the vaccines except for ignorant fearful sheep.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

masks with paracetamol,

I could be wrong, but, are you saying that the masks contain Paracetamol? Paracetamol is Tylenol. I'd like to know how a mask has it?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We are from 28 to 36 years old.

My friends that got that vaccine and still got covid are about 32 to 35 years old. My friends parents who got the vaccine and ended up in the hospital, and are still there, are probably about 60 i would guess.

But vitamin c and d definitely helped. My one roomate was coughing for about a month straight. I told her to take vitamin c every hour until she got diarrhea. she was fine about 2 days after that. she was the first to get it. and passed it to us. i got sick and was fine after two days taking vitamins so i recommended to her that she did the same and it worked..
edit on 22-9-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's two entirely different approaches.

Why has the world become one of only 2 sides these day?

If you've been vaccinated you have a better chance of surviving covid 19.

If you take the correct vitamins and supplements your body is in better health and you are in a better position to fight any virus or infection.

Why does it have to be ivermectin and supplements OR vaccination? Why can't it be both?

Since the start of the pandemic I've been taking multivitamins that have zinc in them and vitamin d3 daily and I also take vit c from time to time.

That doesn't mean I won't benefit from vaccination.

Even without covid 19 those vitamins are a great way to make sure you are in better health.

a reply to: MykeNukem

I take pretty much the same regime of vitamins and such.

A vaccine WON'T improve my health, because there is nothing wrong with me (it MAY actually harm me), and IF I did get the Vid, good, I want natural immunity.

It's about Liberty at this point.

I say "you do you".

I'm not against you taking whatever TF you want to take or inject.

edit on 9/22/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It can be both, it's your choice.
To each there own.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Pretty sure it's an Eats, Shoots & Leaves situation. I'll do my best in the spirit of the original.

In short the home treatment kits come with a variety of products including sanitizer and masks, and also includes paracetamol, vitamin d3, zinc, and ivermectin.

I don't think anyone, even vehement pro-jabbers, are stupid enough to think masks can have Tylenol on them.
edit on 9/22/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You live in your world if you choose.

It doesn't affect the real world in any way whatsoever.

Over 3 billion vaccinated worldwide would disagree with your opinion so let's leave it at that and talk about the topic of the op shall we.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As CMD said above it's just my poor writing skills.

The paracetamol and masks are seperate entities.

Although of anyone from the marketing team at Pfizer is reading this expect to see that paracetamol infused 2 ply masks become mandatory by Christmas.

a reply to: JIMC5499

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

My friends parents who got the vaccine and ended up in the hospital, and are still there, are probably about 60 i would guess.

So both parents are in the hospital from the vaccine? What do they have? I have yet to run not anyone that had an issue with the vaccine and that is a lot of people. For me and my family it was only a slight sore arm, so who know.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I take pretty much the same regime of vitamins and such.

A vaccine WON'T improve my health, because there is nothing wrong with me (it MAY actually harm me), and IF I did get the Vid, good, I want natural immunity.

It's about Liberty at this point.

I say "you do you".

I'm not against you taking whatever TF you want to take or inject.

All the vaccine does is prime the immune pump for a virus that is new to us. Vast majority will not have issues with it because they are young and healthy, so yes most do not need the vaccine, just like most do not need a flu shot. Those older and high risk would greatly benefit from the vaccine, but once again a person can choose, or should be able to choose.

Saying all that there are still many that fight it like the worst flu of their life, so would the vaccine lessen that, most likely. Its a roll of the dice either way.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

thats another complete lie.
those three billion people have no say in what is going on. They are the test subjects. They are the lab rats. We will have to wait at least 5 years till anyone single one of them can make an informed opinion about the long term side effects of the vaccine.

and yea, tell that to Australia as they are being forced to take the poison.

It has affected my world which i did not chose to come to (that i can remember) in a very negative way. I've lost friends over them being brainwashed.
I sold my restaurant because it was too #ing annoying to find employees.

i refuse to work or pay taxes or start another business ever again until they stop stealing my money and using it for a depopulation agenda that is going to kill my family and friends.

The whole time all we've needed is vitamin c and vitamin d.

If you think i chose to live in this world with all these idiots and that i am not affected by this #, you are ignorant or a complete lier.

And yes i've proven it over and over and over that the vaccines are at the very least useless if not dangerous and that vitamins and exercise is the best defense against the covid bioweapon.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You sound like a very angry and upset person.

You also sound very confused so I'll not say any more on the matter as we will just bicker.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join