It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clark County Commission Security Assaults Candidate for Lt Governor for Nevada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

An officers commission carries responsibilities that an average citizen doesn't carry, in particular in regards to use of force.

Security using police is usually something the police force involves themselves in for scheduling and regulatory reasons. I usually deal with someone in a senior position on a local force, they handle the scheduling an all that. Its not official police business, but they involve themselves officially for regulatory reasons.

Those responsibilities follow the sworn officer wherever he or she happens to be in the state, correct?

Whether taking orders from chain of command, OR county board that hired them, correct?

Even when on vacation, correct?

Haven't you and I had this conversation before?

No idea if this is the case in Nevada or Texas, but is the case in every state I'm familiar with.

edit on 22-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The new face of America under the fascist Democrat rule, you do as we say and shut the F off, this is the new normal.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In that second video, the one called "2nd Angle," the guy filming it, (I think it was him), said to the police - "You better decide what side you're on." I've been saying that for 20 years. He was so right and they better decide quickly which side they're on. Things are about to get real.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If he was a democrat it would have been an insurrection.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
not to just defend the police out of reflex, there is no way they get that aggressive without support/encouragement from their bosses on site.

Full investigation needs to happen, the security, and their non-police bosses.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What exactly does passing a resolution mean? If someone speaks outside of the narrative are they going to jail or just end up on the county's sh!t list.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
What exactly does passing a resolution mean? If someone speaks outside of the narrative are they going to jail or just end up on the county's sh!t list.

Evidently , murdered .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join