It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Goo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Yeah, kind of got that, but what about the snake like thing slithering out of the family's toilet...

No clue, just a few seconds and nothing more...

I don't like the premise of the video as it isn't to inform as much as create some narrative of the maker that there is something real Xfiles going on, and I think they failed pretty bad in that objective.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yeah, kind of got that, but what about the snake like thing slithering out of the family's toilet...

No clue, just a few seconds and nothing more...

I don't like the premise of the video as it isn't to inform as much as create some narrative of the maker that there is something real Xfiles going on, and I think they failed pretty bad in that objective.

I certainly respect your opinion but don't necessarily agree with it. I found it to be very well done and compelling (I guess I wouldn't have shared it if I hadn't).

As for the snake thing...might have been measure in seconds, but that doesn't explain it...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Before you become too entrained in the concept of black goo contamination,

Consider that the black goo would probably come into contact with insects or plants first.

and

The FDA officially allows up to 60 insect fragments per 100g of chocolate, and it doesn't end there. Insect pieces can be found in almost everything we consume, from coffee to cinnamon, with the result that we naturally consume quite a large quantity of bugs over the course of a year.

So, you have likely consumed many, many pounds of black goo.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts on Black Goo and food contaminants.
Would you like me talk about Seafood?
Well, I won’t.
Hint: It ain’t worms.
That’s all folks.....😎

a reply to: sraven

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 41.422500, -70.911944

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

As for the snake thing...might have been measure in seconds, but that doesn't explain it...

So where did it go? What happened after they stopped shooting for a few seconds, what was going on before? Its like seeing a UFO for 5 seconds with nothing else to support. Did the thing just craw out the front door, did it eat the guys kids and go back down its hole?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
DO NOT poke it with a stick.
Why do folks always do that ?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yes, I agree. I went down the black goo rabbit hole around 2012 and it lead nowhere really. All of it just seemed made up scifi conspiracy garbage. I fully believe the electric universe theory. It's the only one that makes sense.
Thunderbolts project has done amazing work.
a reply to: booyakasha

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Interesting thoughts on Black Goo and food contaminants.
Would you like me talk about Seafood?
Well, I won’t.
Hint: It ain’t worms.
That’s all folks.....😎

a reply to: sraven

I sometimes feel it is similar to talking in two dimensional Flat Earth terms.

A sentient black fluid would permeate the ecosystem.
water, air, bugs, plants, fish, birds, etc and
would travel up the food chain pretty quickly coming to reside in humans.
It would be like mercury, lead, or nuclear radiation.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

One of the first references to black goo I can find is in HP Lovecraft or one of his friends. Maybe Howard. Anyway I believe it came out of a stone from an underground race.

I also wrote a Lovecraftian story based on that so I may be fuzzing things up but it does seem like the concept is a genetic/ancestral memory for us all.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

There's only one prince of darkness:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The only thing i can think of…

We are the black goo… the waste that nanobots cannot convert to more nanobots/minions. It seems that some people are limited in understanding science as carbon is probably the most useful material (graphene, nanotubes, foam, fuel, fiber, clothing, even nuclear fusion can be calmed with a sprinkling of carbs n particles!).

It is a wonderful tale of terror but I convinced myself of the opposite, calcium, silicone, potassium, nitrogen and the rest of the trace minerals that make up our bodies would be the remains of the day!!

#BlackGooMatters

(Nothing to do with race!!! It is a sci-fi joke about limited thinking while an internet myth grows!!).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join