It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you did have COVID in late 2019.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I ended up in the Hospital summer of 2019. I had an infection in my foot. But they couldn't tell me why I had so much trouble breathing. They were telling me it was pneumonia when I first got there. It wasn't pneumonia when they finally checked. After 5 days, they guessed and pretended it had to do with my foot.

I ended up quitting smoking, tho.
edit on 25-9-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

I didn't know anyone with a cough, and there wasn't any "coughing" illness being spread where I live. Nobody I know in 3 states saw any kind of unusual illness, and that's what I hear from other people too when I bring it up.
You leftists try to paint some tragic pandemic image, but there were no elevated deaths from previous years, and the flu, somehow, disappeared as soon as the scam pandemic hit.
Not to mention, the PCR tests literally state that they cannot distinguish between bacteria and viruses. Saying they tested positive for covie is a joke.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Grand Junction, Colorado closed 46 schools in November, 2019 to stop the spread of a 'mysterious' virus. I followed the story closely; tests for flu were negative. They couldn't figure out what had sickened so many kids and it remained a mystery. When googling it a few months later, it was claimed to have been the flu virus.
Funny how researchers had all negative results for the flu when testing while the virus was going around.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

I remember the family had a cold in late October and then I had it in early November of 2019. Then in 2020 they were going on about nobody travelling and to stop all family gatherings and I had a slight cold right before Thanksgiving. It went away in a few days and was never more than a runny nose and a mild scratchy throat. But the odd part was that people at work had it at the same time and relatives came in to visit all had very mild cold symptoms.
I still think they released something to scare people into not doing anything for the Holiday. Maybe a weak biological agent, maybe cadmium aerosol widespread.
IF it was Covid, my natural immunity made very short work of it. But I did some extra vitamin D and zinc lozenges so maybe that did the trick.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I had symptoms consistent with covid in December 2019 while in LA.

My elderly aunt passed away on December 28 2019 after breathing problems.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join