It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese copy entire cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Honestly don't know what to make of it.

Interesting nonetheless.

Why go to those lengths?
Theme Parks to attract tourists from inside China who can only dream about visiting the cities these places mimic?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

I don't know why y'all can't see the genius of this. China is just building a big theme park, so that when they destroy the rest of the world, they can visit the places that 'used to be'.

I don't think it's brilliant. I agree more with the opinion of my colleague Stupidsecrets. I think this is done to attract tourists, but tourists would rather go and see the original than the copy. In addition, this is done from the lack of cultural movers, which is characteristic of cosmopolitan communist regimes.

Man...I hate when I have to explain to someone what a joke is. Maybe I'm just not funny. Maybe my humor just isn't translating through the written word? Hurumph...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I would just like to correct my earlier post, the one that showed the American town in Russia, if you watched the video you would have spotted my mistake already, that video was actually made IN the US and is an actual US town but was made to demonstrate what they had intelligence that the Soviets were actually doing at the time with some of there training facility's including entire fake American style towns for training there agents and soldiers.

Had to laugh at the old spy gear as well and how chunky and hard to hide it was and how much we have come since then.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The chinese ghost cities are very fascinating and creepy at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join