It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solaris Effect in space

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Cosmonauts and astronauts don't like to talk about it. However, the unusual things that happened to them during long-term stays in orbit still occasionally break through into the public sphere. I would like to tell the distinguished members of the forum about some of them that happened to the Russian cosmonauts.

"Solaris" is the famous novel by science fiction writer Stanislav Lem, describing inexplicable things that happened to astronauts during their long stay in space on other planets. The novel was very popular, and many films were shot on it, both in the West and in Russia. But it turned out that most of the effects described by Lem actually met with Russian cosmonauts in orbit.

In 1984, a crew of 6 was on board the Salyut-7 space station. These were three cosmonauts of the main expedition: Leonid Kizim, Oleg Atkov, Vladimir Soloviev. It was the 155th day of the main train flight. The team went about their ordinary business, preparing for laboratory experiments.

3-meter "angels" orbiting the Earth

At one point, the station was covered with an unusual orange cluster, and from the inside, everything was practically illuminated by a bright orange glow. Those present for a short time completely lost their sight from the bright light. When their vision returned to them, they saw on the other side of the window 7 unknown creatures about 30 meters in height, which, smiling, flew in space near the station. They looked like people, but they were huge in stature, on their backs there were huge wings and a shining halo around their heads. The creatures looked like angels are usually described.

In the presence of these creatures, the astronauts felt relaxed and serene. According to the team members, the humanoids flew at the same speed as the station for 10 minutes.

After 14 days, three more astronauts joined the station team: Svetlana Savitskaya, Vladimir Dzhanibekov and Igor Volk. After arriving on the Salyut-7 ship, they joined the station's crew. Then everything around was lit up again with a blinding light. The whole team decided to look out the windows. Large beings were heading into space again, smiling and giving a sense of peace and tranquility.

After a short meeting, the team transmitted the incident report to planet Earth. It can be assumed that at this time was happening in the Control Center ... All six astronauts were immediately subjected to various mental and medical tests, which showed that there were no defects. The report was strictly classified. The astronauts were strictly ordered to remain silent about what happened. And they were silent. Only each other was aware of the mysterious "guests" who sometimes appeared during flights in space.

Test astronaut Sergei Krichevsky was the first to speak openly about these unusual paradoxes in orbit in 1995 at a lecture at the Novosibirsk Interstate Institute of Space Anthropoecology. “Astronauts transmit information about such visions only to each other, sharing information with those who will soon make a flight,” he said in his own startling report.

"There, in orbit, sometimes you cannot learn where the dream is, where the reality is ..."- also confessed the pilot-astronaut Alexander Serebrov.

"Transformations"

“What's going on? A person suddenly undergoes one or several transformations, unexpectedly turning into some kind of supernatural beast, practically feeling himself in his skin. Reincarnations can continue as long as you like. Feeling each nerve its large blue claws, scales, seeing even the membranes between the fingers, the former astronaut “wanders” around the unknown planet, “talks” with its other inhabitants.

Later, he becomes something else - imagine, migrates into the body of a creature from another era, or another galaxy, at once assimilating a new language, habits and customs. A world completely unknown to him, he takes it as something completely ordinary. No space technology with this speed and ease is capable of transporting a person in space and time. All astronauts who have been in a similar state at once determine some powerful flow of information going outside, "
- test cosmonaut Sergei Krichevsky.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Solaris Effect

These unusual phenomena have become a mystery to psychologists who are related to space. Some started talking about the fact that the matter is in a change in the state of consciousness under the influence of cosmic radiation and a constantly changing magnetic field. " The rest are about the fact that we, earthlings, do not know much about the cosmos, which is reasonable for itself and thus comes into contact. There was even a term: "The Solaris Effect". Still others put forward a version of an extraterrestrial civilization that managed to master space.

"Our homeland is somewhere not on Earth"

"I think that, of course, we are not alone in the Universe, someone surrounds us. This is unambiguous. We just have not lived to the point when it makes sense to somehow interact with us, our mind is not ready for this I am completely sure that the vastness of space is not at all deathly. And our Earth is really small. I had the thought from time to time that we were settled on planet Earth, that our homeland is somewhere not on our planet. There is such a theory of "Sowing ": It seems like we were brought and sown in some way. After all, at the moment, more than a thousand planets similar to the Earth have been discovered. Naturally, there is intelligent life, I am completely sure that in some places it is", - astronaut Vladimir Soloviev.

"The moon landing was filmed in a pavilion on Earth."

“Regarding the flight of the Americans to the moon, the only thing I can tell you is what I heard from Neil Armstrong. Neil Armstrong told me the following:“ We brought not extremely well-conditioned photos and film material, since there was no time for filming. Well, the television was weak then. And then the media took and "filmed" something on our planet in a specialized hangar. As they "filmed", they immediately grabbed by the hand that it was made on our planet. "This is the story", - astronaut Vladimir Soloviev.

For reference. Vladimir Alekseevich Soloviev - scientist, designer; Astronaut, 1st Deputy General Designer for Flight Use, Testing of Rocket and Space Complexes and Systems of RSC Energia; Manned Space Flight Manager Russia (Salyut-7, MIR, ISS); twice Hero of the USSR; Doctor of Technical Sciences, Doctor, Head of the Department of the Moscow State Technical University N.E. Bauman, member of the RAS journalist; winner of the State Prize of Russia and the Prize of the Cabinet of Ministers of Russia.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

LOL. Did you let the “cat outta the bag” typing about moon landings?

It may be time to buckle up, the ride may get bumpy..

😆

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Very interesting and though provoking. I am not surprised, as a believer that we are comprised of spirit, body, and soul, that there is far more out there than we have any concept of having, since we are currently bound by our physical senses.

God lives, and He is spirit and truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Are there STILL people who believe the moon landing was faked?!

Come on!

My father was a Colonel in the US Air Force and was a base commander.

He freely admitted to me that the US for decades has seen UFO's, some of which cannot be explained.

But he, and a number of members on ATS, have family members or extended family who worked DIRECTLY on the moon landing program.

Yes, I am just some "random person" on the internet, but the amount of evidence that we DID land on the moon is staggering.

Every time a conspiracy theorist points out their so called "proof" that the moon landing was faked, their conspiracies are debunked.

EVERY TIME.

For example:

"the moon landing was faked, because the American flag would NOT fly out perfectly straight from the flag pole!!"

THE TRUTH: There was a straight metal rod going left to right which KEPT the flag straight at the top!

"The moon landing was faked, because you can't see any stars in the background!"

THE TRUTH: The atmosphere (or lack therof,) of a cosmic body, along with it's reflective properties, angle toward rhe sun, etc, all determine whether or not you CAN see any stars when looking out from it.

If you look into the sky during the DAYTIME from North America, do you see a field of stars? No? The Earth must be a fake!

I could go on and on.

It's unfortunate when we hear such amazing stories, that end with obvious falsehoods such as the one you shared Russian Troll.

The cosmonauts may well HAVE seen amazing things, but when they ALSO say that the moon landing was faked....well, they lose all credibility.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Except for one problem...

How could Neil Armstrong have known what they were doing on Earth when he was up in space orbiting, if not walking on, the Moon?

Besides that, one of the topics rarely touched on in the Moon-hoax discussions is the proof of landing which can be found not in the Apollo 11 mission, but rather the Apollo 10 mission. Many people don't know that NASA actually intentionally short-fueled the Lunar Module in Apollo 10 so Cernan was 'prevented' from landing on the Moon. Had he attempted to land, he and Stafford would not have had enough fuel to return to the Command Module in orbit. And, notice that none of the Moon-hoaxers ever talk about Apollo 10? NASA was so confident Apollo 11 was going to land on the Moon that they had to prevent Apollo 10 from doing it first! The only bogey remaining for Apollo 11 was the landing itself. And that landing turned out to be one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of mankind!

edit on 9/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Thanks... very interesting thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Thanks... very interesting thread.

Thank you, your health))

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe both is true... Would you put it past TPTB to have footage ready in case the actual mission failed?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I thoroughly believe this but would urge caution as some form of mind altering technology was NOT beyond the capability's of other nations at that time?.

Also as for the moon landings while I believe the US DID go to the moon I am not so certain about the first mission and with good reason, the original moon landing team were killed in suspicious circumstances in a fire that they could NOT escape and no one apparently tried to get them out of that capsule while they were training so they cooked alive inside there space suits a horrendous death, this ACCIDENT happened just a very short time indeed after the lead astronaut made his reservations about the ability to land the LAM on the lunar surface public since at that time they were still having great difficulty landing the mock up on earth in KNOWN gravitation conditions and terrain.

For this reason and a few others such as the switch over of the Lunar Footage going through Langley at that time before it reached the public in a supposedly live transmission adding a delay to the public feed and fear that if it went wrong I believe they did have a mock up and could switch to a studio if necessary, there is also this infamous incident.
www.alternatememories.com...

The other real motive for a fake set was to ensure that if something DID go wrong they could cover it up and save face for the US as the whole thing had taken on vast national and international importance and the very prestige of the US was at stake, certainly the reputation of the then sitting president was.

That said I believe that most of the footage we have is genuine, I also believe that despite my own personal reservations for the above reasons the first landing WAS real, Apollo 13 is further proof in my opinion that even if they did have a back up set on earth they did indeed go to the moon and by that point the set was abandoned or locked up and not on standby.

But as for covering up thing's remember the first Cosmonaut in space may not have been Yuri Gagarin.
theunredacted.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe both is true... Would you put it past TPTB to have footage ready in case the actual mission failed?

That is actually a really good point!

TBH, I never considered that angle before. Makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What I find odd is that they can not come to earth?
who is stoping them and why?
why can the Brake the rule of no contact in space?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Book of Enoch should explain it a bit to you.

top topics

join