It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of a massive CME (Caronal Mass Ejection) from the sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I had a vivid, full-colour vision yesterday afternoon as I was falling asleep that I think was possibly related to the Earthquake in Melbourne today

What I saw was vivid and significant enough that it woke me back up, from drifting off to sleep

I saw a blindly bright spot hemorrhaging from the surface of the sun

Not your normal CME (Caronal Mass Ejection). This was like a bubble of light 1,000 times brighter than the sun itself bleeding through the surface of the sun like a bubble or pimple

That popped and unfurled into a massively long lick of fire, like a tail growing out of the sun

It was easily twice the diameter of the sun

And it didn't let go immediately like most CME. It stayed attached and swayed side to side

It didn't let go at all

I woke up thinking "Woah!", trying to work out what I had just witnessed

I thought it maybe had something to do with the forced (mandatory) vaccinations being implemented in places like Melbourne. Which was what I was thinking about just prior to seeing it

Then a Earthquake hits Melbourne, right when Police are clashing with protesters about the mandatory vaccine

As CME and Earthquakes are directly related, I thought I would post this

If the Earthquake was the initial bubble I saw bleeding from the surface of the sun? Something much, much bigger is about to erupt from it

I would guess the following events would likely happen somewhere in the USA, as energies from Australia usually pass out to the U.S.A through Florida

A carona caronal

And if it does? Whatever happens is a direct result of the mandate for forced vaccinations, as far as I can tell

We'll see ...
edit on 22 9 21 by Compendium because: Correction

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Sounds like you got Carona virus. Better get that checked out ASAP.

join