It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If vaxed does your cellphone stick to you?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingnothing33

Did you apply the extraordinary proof theory to the government and their fraudulent claims as well?

What extraordinary claim did the government make? That a vaccine provided protection against a virus? How in the Holy Hell is that an extraordinary claim? What law of physics does it violate? What law of physics does it appear to violate?

But to answer the implied point of your question, I didn't have to dig very deep to realize that the vaccine is not doing what it was claimed to do. It does not inoculate against the Chinese virus; at most, it acts as a proactive treatment instead of a vaccine. At worst, it introduces the cause of the more severe symptoms directly into the bloodstream. I have no intention of taking it, thank you very much. Believe it or not, I am anti-vax and strongly anti-vax-mandate!

I can be anti-vax and also be anti-ignorance. As to being anti-God? Any time you want to discuss Christian theology, buddy, start a thread and let me know. I will gladly oblige you.

Choose wisely.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
There is something wrong with every government claim yet our trust lies not with fellow patriots family or friends, our trust lies only with known liars that sell nonsense at every turn.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kingnothing33

My trust lies with actual science.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I came across this study, which finds that there are almost certainly semiconductor properties in the vaccine.Its just a joke after all. drive.google.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You didn't come across much.
  • All materials have resistances; that's nothing special. Conductors have low resistances, while insulators have high resistances. The measurements show a moderate insulator.
  • All insulators have a dielectric constant, and thus will indicate a voltage between them when tested using an active test instrument.
  • A series-reverse diode detection is indistinguishable from a simple voltage reading.
  • Any two wires not immersed in a conductor will display capacitance. That's nothing special.
  • The component detectors were not properly specified, and appear to be hastily-assembled microcontrollers. with sensors attached. That's fine, but it is not possible to detect an NPN junction using two probes. It requires three. That causes me to doubt the "researchers" abilities.
  • The Nicety WS120 and the Bosch GMS 120 are capacitive wall detectors. They detect changes in density. The human body is a continuously dynamic system and will of course exhibit density changes. Every heartbeat causes density changes due to increased pressure in the arteries and veins.
Is this really what passes for "research" these days? I started reading hopeful you had found something useful.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join