It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If vaxed does your cellphone stick to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Maybe they couldn't get the nanochip through the needle so had to stick him to the device that already tracks his entire life.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

OK this seems to be a scientific paper. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It is a scientific paper, yes.

Paramagnetic means the particles move towards a magnet. The opposite is diagmagnetic - those particles move away from a magnet. Neither of them mean the particles have a magnetic field or exercise magnetic attraction

Simple science.
edit on 22-9-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Why does the video seem to show that the magnetic stickiness does not seem to attract the soft skin to the metal? It is more like a slightly sticky substance on the skin.

Sounds like he needs a shower.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Cell phone is an odd choice - I'd think they stick with magnets or spoons or something?

But since there are thousands of different side effects reported from the vaccines anything is possible at this point.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure there are thousands of side effects.

In fact I'd be surprised if you could show me 500 distinct side effects that have been shown to be a direct result from the vaccine.

a reply to: jjkenobi

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is not Denying Ignorance....This is picking up ignorance and smearing it all over you like suntan lotion.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: NHow1982

If only aluminum was magnetic,

The More You Know

The Lenz Effect: Aluminum, Moving Magnets....

edit on 9222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm not sure there are thousands of side effects.

In fact I'd be surprised if you could show me 500 distinct side effects that have been shown to be a direct result from the vaccine.

a reply to: jjkenobi

Will I be allowed to use the same science that labeled millions of deaths as caused by COVID?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

yeeeeeeees!!!!!

IMA gonna go get me a couple booster shots now. I will be Magneto!!!!

Come to be beer can........

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah of you like.

Five hundred distinct ADRs is a lot dude.

And no cheating like Chris Jericho and his lists either.

a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
ADR's???

You mean PBR's?

a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Might be different names elsewhere?

This is from the UK .gov yellow card system which is the same as the US vaers.

"What is a Yellow Card?
The Yellow Card scheme is a mechanism by which anybody can voluntarily report any suspected adverse reactions or side effects to the vaccine. It is very important to note that a Yellow Card report does not necessarily mean the vaccine caused that reaction or event. We ask for any suspicions to be reported, even if the reporter isn’t sure if it was caused by the vaccine. Reports to the scheme are known as suspected adverse reactions (ADRs)."

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg Nothing is sticking to me, other than the kittens who jump on my lap and then stick their claws into me.

Are they microchipped? The NWO could be using 5G to instruct the kittens to claw you -- they've done similar with Project Acoustic Kitty in the past.

I just tried to stick my cat (chipped) to my arm and she scratched me, pretty solid scientific proof if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Only if you have hairy palms

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

My first thought is, will I charge my phone? Could come in handy!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Pabst Blue Ribbon beer!

Difference between a redneck and a good old boy: a redneck drives around all day drinking PBR and tossing his cans out the window. A good old boy tosses them in the bed of his truck.

edit: sorry bout the thread drift… caint hep myself…
edit on 9/22/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

is it possible that the clotting around the graphene oxide is turning hemoglobin into organic iron and its forming small magnetic areas which enable a magnetic effect?

I dont know they will just call you crazy and say thats stupid like they are all so smart

proteins can be genetically engineered so that they become sensitive to radio waves and magnetic fields, by attaching them to an iron-storing protein called ferritin, or to inorgani

Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

www.theguardian.com...

But you know they know everything
edit on 22-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

OK this seems to be a scientific paper.

Yes, it is. It does not have anything to do with anything sticking to anyone, though.

The article you linked is discussing using external magnetic fields to move magnetically susceptible nanoparticles carrying specific medications to areas of the body. It is not violating the laws of physics like your claim does.

Specifically, you are claiming that an action is occurring without an equal and opposite reaction. Just because you searched Google for a paper that had buzzwords in the title, it does not follow that it supports your claims. Unless you can read and understand the information presented in the synopsis, perhaps you shouldn't be trying to pass it off as evidence.

I work in the field of magnetic interactions. I know the science behind it. And what you are claiming, what others are claiming, violates not just the basic laws that govern magnetism, but the basic laws that govern physics. That makes your position an extraordinary claim, which in turn requires extraordinary proof.

To provide such extraordinary proof, you will need to find a test subject and subject them to a magnetic field of known flux density, then measure the deviations in that field. I will require exact numbers, not "a small magnet"... rather, I will need to see "a magnet composed of a neodymium-boron-iron compressed mixture, with a rating of ____ and a surface flux density of _____ Teslas." Specifics. Exact, numerically quantified specifics.

Until you provide such extraordinary proof, your extraordinary claims cannot be seriously considered.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
HMMM maybe when you see all the shills shilling for one side you might want to rethink your position.

I mean when have they ever been right?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Out of all those magnet videos thousands of them I have never seen one showing me how they fake it..

How they get a small magnet to only stick to their injection site and no where else

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join