It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petito is Dead! Cause...Homicide!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So then, why did you claim that I was defending Laundrie?

Well, just because it seemed like you pushed back on every suggestion to put the squeeze on Laundrie's parents. I get where you were coming from in a purely legal sense, but I still believe more could have been done initially during the investigation. At this point though, it's probably irrelevant.

If anything, your claim that YouTube monetization is a factor in this tragedy is more of a defense of him than anything I've said, as it seeks to absolve Laundrie of some of the blame and shift it over to Gabby.

Fair enough. I would agree, somewhat. Although, I don't see it as a defense of Laundrie so much as I see it as a relevant contributing factor to the whole series of events.

I will be perfectly honest here; I don't believe for one second that Gabby Petito is the complete angel she is being portrayed to be in the media. In the same breath, I think Laundrie is a manipulative, murdering, scumbag...which is far worse. In any case, Petito does bear some responsibility in all of this, if for no other reason than she was there in the first place, and she facilitated much of the 'livin' in a van down by the river' from the beginning. Laundrie was just the douchenozzle she picked to go along for the ride.
edit on 9/23/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No post here... Move along
edit on 23-9-2021 by 2021conspiracyguru because: No thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 2021conspiracyguru

Yeah, that's it, total false flag. She's probably sipping Mai Tai's with the passengers of United 93 somewhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Just think about her name if they were married.

Gabby Laundrie (yeah with an "ie") 🤫

Millions of people falling for this as the MSM has created another mass hysteria 🙂

Yep, now the story has gravitated to "missing white woman syndrome." The media creates the narrative and then blames society for missing white woman syndrome. The media actually creates "missing white woman syndrome" and then asks us "racist's" why there is a problem. LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: detroitnative

LOL! Yeah, I agree, let's just categorize it as "missing white woman, now dead white woman missing.".

It's all cool.

It's sad we can't have similar memorials for all the people (black, white or otherwise) murdered in Chicago. A city with "NO GUNS" as a foundation...now isn't it?

**Sigh**

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well finally a Federal warrant has been issued for Laundrie's arrest.

A federal arrest warrant has been issued for Brian Laundrie, the FBI’s Denver office announced Thursday afternoon.

In a Twitter post, the agency said: “The U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Christopher Laundrie pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr. Laundrie’s activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito.”

“While this warrant allows law enforcement to arrest Mr. Laundrie, the FBI and law partners across the country continue to investigate the facts and circumstances of Ms. Petito’s homicide,” Michael Schneider, FBI Denver special agent, said in a news release.

www.fox13memphis.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

A federal arrest warrant has been issued for Brian Laundrie, the FBI’s Denver office announced Thursday afternoon.

In a Twitter post, the agency said: “The U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Christopher Laundrie pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr. Laundrie’s activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito.”

“While this warrant allows law enforcement to arrest Mr. Laundrie, the FBI and law partners across the country continue to investigate the facts and circumstances of Ms. Petito’s homicide,” Michael Schneider, FBI Denver special agent, said in a news release.

www.fox13memphis.com...

edit on Sep-23-2021 by xuenchen because: dundundundun

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Anyone know if there's any kind of reward for bringing this guy in? I've got some time on my hands, at the moment, and if it paid well enough, I'd happily run all over the country in search of him, hoping I'd get my little adventure paid for by locating him.

Of course, I'd upload my cross country trip to the CorporateTube so everyone could follow along on my journey.

No worries, the missus has to work so I'd only have my English Bulldog along for the ride. Then again, he might push me off a cliff or into the mouth of a gator just because he's a jerk and would think something like that were funny...but only until it was dinner time and then he'd be upset!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Brian Laundrie should be named public enemy #1, and rounded up with extreme prejudice!

Sorry my friend but Biden already has taken that spot.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They say she was strangled !!!

And Brian has an arrest warrant for debit card fraud !!!

Well Well 👁️😃👁️

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Now what?

Well, the parents of Laundrie should be arrested post-haste, for aiding and abetting the crime of 1st degree Murder! Not to mention Obstruction of Justice in an ongoing offical police investigation. They should lose everything...and be sent to Haiti.

Brian Laundrie should be named public enemy #1, and rounded up with extreme prejudice!

Monetization of YT, Instagram and every other social media platform should be OUTLAWED!!

I am wondering if anyone read the New York Times article that showed how Gabby Petito, and her two brothers, were in a Sandy Hook music video (Irreplaceable)? Any thoughts?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join