It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petito is Dead! Cause...Homicide!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry
There is that highway in Canada where countless native women have disappeared. Unless you follow such things no one would have a clue. That should tell all you need to know.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Watch the bodycam video. I see 2 young kids on the spectrum, and not knowing it. This is a setup for something. I believe the cops can tell they are on the spectrum too. Listen carefully to their questions. That is the most heartbreaking video to watch, for both of them. I see a narcissist and an Asperger's. Undiagnosed. That female policewoman is poison.

The man guilty or not is demonised.

No one knows what happened. Maybe she stormed off like they do, got picked up by a stranger. He got scared, ran home, now he's even more scared he's run away knowing he is to blame. Whether he is innocent or not. I've been in a very similar situation myself so maybe I am biased. But that's what I would do too, even I was innocent. The fear alone would make you do that. Run.

Males like him, myself too, defending themselves against these situations are deemed the abuser many many times. Men will always be the reason. Sad.

This is being highlighted for a reason. Just my observation. Of course I have sympathy for Gabby too, but I'm praying with all I have for Brian right now, I'm probably not the only one either.

Hopefully.

My opinion means nothing, just please don't attack me for it.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Blah
edit on 2192021 by solentsunrise because: Wasted

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: visitedbythem

In that police body cam footage it’s clear that she was being abused.
Her mannerisms and how she just playing it off as if it was her fault for edging him on.
She was a victim in every sense of the word.

I think this is all a distraction and to many people are putting to much time thinking on it but
she said she has obsessive-compulsive disorder
Obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead to compulsive behaviors.
OCD often centers on themes such as a fear of germs or the need to arrange objects in a specific manner. Symptoms usually begin gradually and vary throughout life.

He the boyfriend had said their arguing started because he had dirt on his feet when he got in the van and it set her off.
She had hit him with her phone and had injuries' all over his arm and face, she had no injuries.

Together traveling which is already stressful would have been difficult without distance for months. he said he pushed her and if she was often hitting that makes sense and a push in the wrong place can be deadly.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think the dude probably gets found dead, and that will be that. No one will definitively know what happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
So why is this case national news? People are murdered every day and they don't receive this treatment by the national news services... what is special about this case?

Maybe it's not about the case, per se, but the timing of the case. You do know the results of the forensic audit in Arizona are going to be released on Friday, September 24th, right? Here's how my thinking runs:

MSM: "We wanted to run stories about the audit, but we just didn't have time. This murder case is BIG!"

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunterSounds like grounds for a divorce or separation, I would never cower to that treatment. Not even for a minute.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join