It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petito is Dead! Cause...Homicide!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
a reply to: dandandat2
Because she is a pretty young blonde.
If she had been of a "minority persuasion" nobody would have been interested.

So everyone is sexualizing a dead person?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeppers, he either learned his abusive behavior from his parents or he is a stand alone psychotic. With the parents coddling ways, it really could go both ways.

Watching the August 12th LE stop, it is clear she has been beaten down. He called her “crazy” to the police officers. I believe he had most likely gaslighted her for so long that she thought she was unworthy and less than- internalized his insults into thinking “ I am the problem”. By gaslighting I mean the following: he said many little inflammatory insults until she couldn’t take it anymore and she would fight back- he then would back off, probably laugh and say “ why are you getting so upset?- you need to calm down”.

However, she still had that spark/ flight and that came to a fatal fate for her. My take is she wanted them to go to Yellowstone and meet her friend for her friend’s birthday and he was against it( a different friend reported, in the past he had taken her ID away so she couldn’t go to a bar/club with her for a night out. It really upset Gabby.) They were headed up to Yellowstone from Jenny Lake and he went the opposite way; she freaked out and he didn’t care. A fight ensued and he killed her. This is all my opinion only from the info available at this point.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: nolabel
Because she is a pretty young blonde.
If she had been of a "minority persuasion" nobody would have been interested.

I think the point was: How many other females who have gone missing (specifically those of color) have been given the same attention on a national scale as her?

A lot of women go missing, so why did this one get the attention it did? Valid question, but doesn't mean one is more or less more important than another.
edit on 21-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You're the one that said that. What I said was about race/colour.
If she had been a black/hispanic/chinese etc. there wouldn't have been this much interest in the case.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

All because of one blonde haired blue eyed white girl. Still absolutely no evidence the boy friend did anything than so extreme ignorance. He was not compelled to say or talk to anyone thanks to an item normally revered here on ATS, a document we call the Constitution.

No one had a warrant to serve when his parents house was visited and again he could have told them he didn’t have anything to say. When a police officer is arrested for misconduct the first thing they ask for is for the union provided lawyer to be present for any questioning and wisely he directs his client to say nothing.

This is not an indication of guilt nor is it grounds for prosecution. However if you are ready to suspend Constitutionally guaranteed rights for one then they must be suspended for all. And I have a strong feeling there are many here ready to direct authorities in your direction for some of your most colorful and misguided threads from your past.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Superecho2021
The guy had the responsibility as her boyfriend/love to protect her. His actions have spoken very loudly that he is the one responsible and only care for himself. If he is innocent then he should have spoken to her parents when they were looking for her before they called in a missing person report for her. Guilty is as guilty does.

edit on 21-9-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

While I do believe race my have made it easier for the press to run with it, timing also played a big role. A lull in the news cycle around the first time it appeared, there was also a rush to provide a distraction around the Afghanistan drone strike that went horribly wrong.

The withdrawal was also problematic for the news cycle, the bridge city down south was also prominent. The press would have been forced to concentrate on the first two stories and piggybacked the illegal crossing story which would have been a major problem for the administration.

The story has made a huge distraction possible and the blonde hair and blue eyes was a big bonus…books are currently being written as the dollar signs attached to this is likely an even stronger reason why it’s on the front page and seemingly sole focus of the current news cycle. It will disappear shortly

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

All because of one blonde haired blue eyed white girl. Still absolutely no evidence the boy friend did anything than so extreme ignorance. He was not compelled to say or talk to anyone thanks to an item normally revered here on ATS, a document we call the Constitution.

No one had a warrant to serve when his parents house was visited and again he could have told them he didn’t have anything to say. When a police officer is arrested for misconduct the first thing they ask for is for the union provided lawyer to be present for any questioning and wisely he directs his client to say nothing.

This is not an indication of guilt nor is it grounds for prosecution. However if you are ready to suspend Constitutionally guaranteed rights for one then they must be suspended for all. And I have a strong feeling there are many here ready to direct authorities in your direction for some of your most colorful and misguided threads from your past.

You are correct but would someone who is 100% innocent act in such a manner?
Is he guilty? I don’t know but he isn’t acting innocent IMO.
There are red flags all over the place with this case.

link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Please don’t ever serve on a jury as you seemingly have tried, convicted, and wish execution on an individual with absolutely zero evidence

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There are but sometimes people behave erratic for reasons unknown. I just believe the courts are the place to convict an individual and not by public guessing. If guilty he will be brought to justice and justice served.

I can wait and give due process to anyone as we could all one day be an accused. Nothing like being innocent and being tried in public by internet investigators. We know from past disasters of internet investigations how wrong they can go. Our system is not a perfect one as again we do know that many innocent paid the ultimate price by execution only later to be exonerated by DNA evidence.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If no one mentioned it no time to read the whole thread a guy elsewhere said

Just popped in my head.

Brian Laundrie = Brain Washing

Gabby Petito = Small Talk / Little speak.

**Edit to add a further break down**

*Gabby Petito = Speak Little = Keep Quiet
This is just too damn coincidental. Im thinking this is a psyop in order to have people accept that some persons just up and disappear.

So by way of "Small Talk" (all the gossip going on with this story and little real info) they will "Brain Wash" the populace.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Now what?

Well, the parents of Laundrie should be arrested post-haste, for aiding and abetting the crime of 1st degree Murder! Not to mention Obstruction of Justice in an ongoing offical police investigation. They should lose everything...and be sent to Haiti.

Brian Laundrie should be named public enemy #1, and rounded up with extreme prejudice!

Monetization of YT, Instagram and every other social media platform should be OUTLAWED!!

Agree on all points.

I also believe this is just a distraction story for a much bigger issue.

Same with the attorney that hired a hit man to kill him and failed.

Something much bigger is coming.

Red Trucks......

Big Crime stories are always covered during a democrat admin, so that the MSM doesnt have to cover the admins screwups.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Something much bigger is coming.

Red Trucks......"

What? I'm sure we've all figured out we are getting close to the end of the Game as it were.
But what does red trucks have to do with anything?
Ae the Norman's Nostradamus talked about gonna be driving them?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Please don’t ever serve on a jury as you seemingly have tried, convicted, and wish execution on an individual with absolutely zero evidence

Please don’t ever have a child and think this is the way to behave when their girlfriend/boyfriend goes missing and found deceased by the FBI in a National Patk after approximately 20 days of being exposed to the elements.

That is no love; that is psycho actions. I normally air on the side of innocence- however this case is cut and dry. There is nothing he could say to excuse his actions. If you have a daughter and were honest with yourself- you would probably show far less restraint than her parents have.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
In defense of the orb hunter, it's not as easy as that. In fact this probably isnt the place to get into it. It sucks being in his shoes. Speaking from experience.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tamusan
Wyoming has the death penalty, but I think that Laundrie has already killed himself.

It happened on Federal land, a Wyoming court wouldn't be the venue.

Do they actually know that it happened there on federal land or was her body just dumped there or don’t they know what and where things went down exactly?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

However difficult, its easier than living with someone who treats you so little.

Like I said, self worth

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join