It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bicentennial Man or Terminator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I found a link on a news story (I believe) and it took me to a YT video that I found really interesting. Again, nothing really to say here, just thought I'd take the opportunity to share with the community some pretty amazing looks at what the robotics world is doing right now. It's absolutely astounding. This video is definitely very pro-robot (sounds funny just to say that). If I want to know if something is pro or anti, I just listen to music. Ha! The music they use for the background will tell you all.

Anyway, it's 16:24 long, but well worth a look. Besides the beer pissing robot (yep, a robot that pisses beer), I think I was probably most amazed by the bird...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

These tiny Graphene robots are a fraction of the width of a hair, and can be injected into the body....

No thanks

Good video.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I would rather have the graphene robots painted on my wall and used as a wall screen computer display rather than injected. Has anyone patented that use yet?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

These tiny Graphene robots are a fraction of the width of a hair, and can be injected into the body....

No thanks

Good video.

just when you think star trek cant predict anything more coming to our current world

now we have some overeducated but under common sense scientist(s) now creating the borg

smh

scrounger

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Had a sudden flashback of I, Robot; Terminator and load of other sci-fi films.

Boston Dynamics is a South Korean engineering and robotics design company founded in 1992 as a spin-off from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 2013, the company was acquired by Google as part of a robotics division called Replicant which later folded into Google X (later X, a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc. As of June 2021 it's now owned by the Hyundai Motor Group. Machines creating machines, SkyNet online soon.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe that's why North Korea is ready to pick up talks about ending the war again? Not only the ever ongoing food and everything crisis, but them seeing such robots developed in front of their lawn.

new topics

top topics

join