It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a good vasectomy! --LF2021-- writer--

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"Today," Ibor announces to the crowd of gathered children, grand-children and great-grand-children, "a child has been born unto us who will change our fortunes! Long have we been waiting for this day! I look at all of you with pride. I look at all of you with sadness. I raise my voice in thanks to GOD for saving us!" A thunderous applauding with enthusiastic whistling and cheering spontaneously erupts from the crowd. "Settle down my children..." Ibor coos like a dove, "Settle down while I recap the story of our recent past in short." He glances away momentarily like he's suddenly been transported to another world, but only momentarily. "I remember the day the world went mad like it was yesterday." The crowds listening now with a hush so deep you could hear a pin drop. "Rushing to line up for a cure, a cure to a disease which was said was going to wipe out human kind. You know the story well, my children." Ibor's eyes sadden looking out over the second and third generation of his clones, clones of the only man who survived the event that would later come to be known as, the fall. "No matter what the intentions of the original architects of destruction were," Ibor resumes, "it all quickly fell apart when the cure didn't work, but just ended up becoming another disease. Now facing two diseases with no cure, what chance did we have? Anyway, it all went to hell in a handbasket and within two years they were all dead! All of them, dead! I named it the fall, of which, all of you my children, are the legends." A few coughs, grunts and sniffs from the crowd. "I didn't die. I didn't die, I don't know why but I think GOD had a plan and now I know HE had a plan, behold ADAM has been born!" Whistles, cheers and rythmic chanting from the crowd, 'Adam! Adam! Adam! "Hush my little ones." Ibor says, raising his hands symbolically. "After two years of suffering and pain I've managed to produce a clone of myself who's blood is pure, no longer infected by either the disease or the cure!" Wild cheers and screaming! "Our time is over..." Ibor's eyes gloss over as if holding back a pool of tears. Is it pride, causing a lump in his throat, terrible sorrow, or both? "ADAM and the feminine clone of me, ADAM'S EVE, will go on with pure blood, remaking the earth! GOD is giving us another chance. What will we make of it this time? I've left a video for ADAM and Eve to watch when they come of age which, with the help of AI robots, they will. This video highlights the folly of the pursuit of knowledge at all costs, and greed, and other human degeneracy. As for us, my clones, my muggles, my mudbloods, great legends of the fall! You will all be remembered! You are me! And now, so ADAM and EVE can survive, we must march to the incinerators! The old day must end, so the new day can begin. Daddy's getting a permanent vasectomy! ...But I do have one small prayer before I go... God, please don't let them make the same mistakes I did."

THE END
edit on 9/21/2021 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi there..

Can you please check your PMs (ATS Private Mail)?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Nice story!

For my own reasons I got clipped on a Friday afternoon.
Monday morning at first light we threw the lines to spend the day hauling Lobster Traps off Gay Head, Martha’s Vineyard Massachusetts.

It was a pretty long day.....

Thanks for this OP.

Good luck!!!!

a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Well, that was certainly interesting!

top topics

join