It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Doesn’t Trust ‘The Science,’ Says Mass Boosters Will Be Necessary Despite FDA Recom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just like in UK when UK's vaccine advisory body has refused to give the green light to vaccinating healthy children aged 12-15 years on health grounds. Politicians and their "Top Doctors" went along with it either ways.

Now you have Fauci going agaisnt the FDA Ruling agaisnt not recommending boosters for all. Fauci wants everyone to have booster shots. Fauci is going agaisnt The Science.

I am sure their data is good as the one with the two doses.
Fauci Doesn’t Trust ‘The Science,’ Says Mass Booster Shots Will Be Necessary Despite FDA Recommendations

"The story is not over because more and more data is coming in and will be coming in."

Anthony Fauci has defended the Biden administration for getting ahead of ‘the science’ when they announced a plan for booster shots for all Americans to begin on Monday, despite the FDA rebuking the idea.

The idea of booster shots has come under fire from many, including President Trump, who said that the whole idea was “crazy,” and that it was a cynical cash grab from the pharmaceutical companies

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Fauci: Attacks on me are really also 'attacks on science'

thehill.com...

Don’t you know. Science is now the unquestionable opinion of one man.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Aren't these the same people who were lambasting those who were against this thing for not following the science. It's like an hypocrisy parade. They just don't care at all anymore, just lie, reverse positions, it's kind of amazing...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Fascist Saucy is doing what his handlers tells him to do, big pharma have big plans for the next phase on their testing and they want the profits that will be generated.

Do not even think this nazis have any concerns about the health of American people and neither the entire world population because they will never pay a dime if they kill millions of people with their experimental crap.

The nazis are no liable for any lost of life.

Every time I see the picture of that penguin man on TV or the internet he looks like he is on some heavy anti depressants.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Fascist Saucy is doing what his handlers tells him to do, big pharma have big plans for the next phase on their testing and they want the profits that will be generated.

Agree. It's obvious now. He works for Pfizer.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In 2009 Fauci said masks were only needed by certain people, during the height of the H1N1 Pandemic.

See Table at the bottom of: www.cdc.gov...

If Joe Biden takes nutjob Fauci's advice over the FDA and WHO, it will be time to remove Joe from the Presidency.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Fauci: Attacks on me are really also 'attacks on science'

thehill.com...

Don’t you know. Science is now the unquestionable opinion of one man.

Good science would certainly not be giving this to 5 year olds!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hey now, Fauci is not to be questioned, he is the glorious dear leader and if he is going against the FDA we all must follow!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Is this really about health? virus? or control/profits? in Italy the lockdown restrictions measures were placed in a number of provinces that heavily voted conservative.

edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Profits is number one, political grab and take out of human rights and freedoms was second.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Just like in UK when UK's vaccine advisory body has refused to give the green light to vaccinating healthy children aged 12-15 years on health grounds. Politicians and their "Top Doctors" went along with it either ways.

You can add Germany to that list, too. Health minister flat out said they will make parents the offer anyways, even without the vaccine commission giving green light.

Watch them cave in in a few weeks to the political pressure. Then they can say "we took a few weeks more to make sure it's really ok, no guarantee though".

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Even the despite the warnings of these mRNA vaxs causing heart inflammations in youth? you remember how in Europe after the H1N1 vax, there were many adverse reactions that were reported?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Shooting children up with this concoction is grounds for death row or a public hanging in regards to that imp of a person.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well it was pushed on us adults too and politics didn't give a crap about it either. Since adults care for kids, the kids are just as unimportant to them.

I can't explain it to my self in any other way. We have UK, US and Germany where politicians flat out ignore the vaccine commissions and put pressure on them. Sure there are more countries, I can imagine Australia too but I can only keep taps on politic issues in one or two countries at once.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I hope Senator Rand Paul was/is SERIOUS about criminally referring Anthony Fauci to the DOJ for investigation.

Because: thenationalpulse.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Now you have Fauci going agaisnt the FDA Ruling agaisnt not recommending boosters for all. Fauci wants everyone to have booster shots. Fauci is going agaisnt The Science.

I am sure their data is good as the one with the two doses.
Fauci Doesn’t Trust ‘The Science,’ Says Mass Booster Shots Will Be Necessary Despite FDA Recommendations

"The story is not over because more and more data is coming in and will be coming in."

Anthony Fauci has defended the Biden administration for getting ahead of ‘the science’ when they announced a plan for booster shots for all Americans to begin on Monday, despite the FDA rebuking the idea.

The idea of booster shots has come under fire from many, including President Trump, who said that the whole idea was “crazy,” and that it was a cynical cash grab from the pharmaceutical companies

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Commandant Fauci says, if you don't like boosters, that's just too damn bad, because...

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said that Americans will "just have to deal with" the prospect of getting more coronavirus booster shots.
Sources: www.foxnews.com...

And Fauci doesn't think comparing him to NAZI doctor Josef Mengele is fair?

I'm sure the evil Mengele thought he was doing good work too.

top topics

join