It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnson -n- Johnson Now Says 1 Injection of its Covid-19 Vaccine Was Not Enough.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Tuesday, September 21, 2021

If you want to be protected against the Covid-19 bug properly, you should have been given TWO injections, with a longer time gap between Injection #1 and Injection #2, than what Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require.

Johnson & Johnson said its Covid-19 booster shot is 94% effective when administered two months after the first dose.

It also increases antibody levels by four to six times compared with one shot alone, J&J said.

A J&J booster dose given six months out from the first shot appears to be potentially even more protective against Covid, the company said.
Full Story at: www.cnbc.com...

Since the experimental Johnson & Johnson vaccine is only 81% effective after 3 months, it would be a good idea for anyone who was injected with this particular cocktail prior to July of this year, to go get another dose/injection. Especially if you're a "high risk" individual, or the extremely cautious type.

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But of course, as they are missing out on the repeat financial benefits that pfizer and moderna are getting with boosters!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

What is going on here.....? You are making a decent post without too much exaggeration....awesome!

Many saw this coming with situation in Israel and Singapore. The big question is how sustainable is this? I signed up for my first rounds of vaccine, not necessarily for the rest of my life.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

But of course, as they are missing out on the repeat financial benefits that pfizer and moderna are getting with boosters!

Janet Woodcock, the head of the FDA, is likely under TREMENDOUS ulcer-inducing pressure to change her mind, and approve BOOSTERS for the majority of Americans.

After that agency declared Booster Shots were NOT needed for the vast majority of Americans last week, you can imagine the pressure being exerted by;

Pfizer
Moderna
Johnson/Johnson
The Pharmaceutical Association(s)
The White House
Joe Biden's lapdogs in the News Media
Medical "Experts" who now have egg-on-face
The American Medical Association
and more..

edit on 9/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

What is going on here.....? You are making a decent post without too much exaggeration....awesome!

Many saw this coming with situation in Israel and Singapore. The big question is how sustainable is this? I signed up for my first rounds of vaccine, not necessarily for the rest of my life.

You can sustain it as long as you shall live. Get one of the larger Vaccine logbooks that Tri-Fold. That should be able to contain at least 10 years of booster-shot history. (One very 6 months)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Many assume the talcum powder is included ☑️

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Nothing to do with profit, definitely about public health. People are so naive.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, September 21, 2021

If you want to be protected against the Covid-19 bug properly, you should have been given TWO injections, with a longer time gap between Injection #1 and Injection #2, than what Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require.

Johnson & Johnson said its Covid-19 booster shot is 94% effective when administered two months after the first dose.

It also increases antibody levels by four to six times compared with one shot alone, J&J said.

A J&J booster dose given six months out from the first shot appears to be potentially even more protective against Covid, the company said.
Full Story at: www.cnbc.com...

Since the experimental Johnson & Johnson vaccine is only 81% effective after 3 months, it would be a good idea for anyone who was injected with this particular cocktail prior to July of this year, to go get another dose/injection. Especially if you're a "high risk" individual, or the extremely cautious type.

-CareWeMust

"Only" 81% effective after one shot?!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Or some solid state memory and some form of wireless communications in which you can backup the data to the cloud. Even better we could make it into some kind of chip and imbed it under our skin for convenience.

edit on 21/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Many assume the talcum powder is included ☑️

The warning labels in each box are blank, and no extras included with the shipments. Not even a bill. Full-on government driven.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
From the same company that gave everyone cancer with the baby powder

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Nothing to do with profit, definitely about public health. People are so naive.

People believe when a sincere looking person looks them in the eye and tells them what's best for them. Even if that person is on TV....like Joe Nameth and Tom Selleck. They have the old ladies buying Humana Medicare like hotcakes.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Must be trying to get rid of their stuff before the EUA is up and they don't have approval and get canned.

It's all about the benjamins!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Is this really a surprise? Not to me.

These pharmaceutical companies are testing their vaccine on willing participants. They don't know what the heck they are talking about anymore. It's different everyday.

Just comply, take your shots and subsequent boosters, everything will be fine..../sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Only" 81% effective after one shot?!!!!

That was my question.
Seems pretty good to me.
I'll stick with the one shot, I think.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Today at the U.N., Joe Biden talked briefly about "identifying and Preparing for" the NEXT Pandemic !!

Yes he said that in so many words 🚨

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

81% effective at what tho?

I’m pretty sure over 30% of people with natural immunity early in the pandemic were asymptomatic. I believe over 90% of people unvaxxed don’t require hospitalisation if you use the early case numbers against hospitalisation. That’s even with the skewed figures that counted covid patients even if they came to hospital for totally unrelated reasons.
edit on 21/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Today at the U.N., Joe Biden talked briefly about "identifying and Preparing for" the NEXT Pandemic !!

What the Hell is wrong with that?!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad you find it funny.

Preparing for future pandemics?

Yeah, how absurd is that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join