It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The When and Why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As the picture of my previous “How I see the future” becomes clearer, it’s like; a crystal ball lighting up. (See the must see video link in the thread) The sanctions and dismantling of governments by colonization (I will call – the killing for money) using any means including wars. It was not only about the resources, it was the systematic building of the plan to be in control of the world. Today called the World Economic Forum (WEF)

The reason why South Africa had to change government and gave up their nuclear capabilities became clear. After years I finally got the one answer that makes sense.
The peons used to concur and make the European countries rich developed into a mixed European breed “The Boer” which became too independent. They started their own “Broederbond Movement” opposing the “Free Masons” that will not bow for anybody while the elite needed someone they can buy, like Zuma, Ramaphosa and the ANC. Bye, bye Rhodesia (Ian Smith) welcome Mugabe and Zimbabwe. Yes this bankrupt stolen South Africa now all of a sudden has money to fix Eskom and pay social grants till next year. Magic must be real.

I can only speak from a South African perspective how the English who implemented “apartheid” actually change it around for the Boer to take the blame. And they are still killing the farmers which never reach the news.

Now the destabilizing of countries all over the world is starting to make sense as well. Yip, Trump was busy putting an end to that – he had to go. Wondering what Americas real position is in the pecking order. To me they are becoming a fall guy. Just look at the President they voted for (I mean cheated in)

And then I wonder who the supposedly 1 Billion is that was chosen to help sustain the power of the elite and control on Earth. Politicians can’t farm and who will trust a lying thieve amongst themselves. Wake up idiots “I mean politicians”; you are not part of the plan.

Adios ATS, time to go of grid. Thanx for my learning curve, enjoyed most members but a few Bigots

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Don't go off grid yet, you forgot to link the must-see video linked to your thread...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I believe the video in question is here.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Wait...how did you...you're not even the OP...brainy hurty.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

How do you know they are not the same person. Person A could easily have two subscriptions to ATS and has decided to go undercover using only persona B. Maybe take up an other persona to obfuscate the commentary of persona B.
Maybe you are persona C, set to re-inforce the cover that persona A and persona B are two different entities entirely.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

In the OP he mentioned his other thread - “How I see the future” in which he posted a link to the video. So, I assumed that is the one.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

In the OP he mentioned his other thread - “How I see the future” in which he posted a link to the video. So, I assumed that is the one.

Watch the video to find out how this *hit works.

If you "step out of line", even if you're a judge or lawyer or world-renowned researcher with credentials, with dissenting opinion, house/vehicle searched, information/data seized, reputation obliterated, == SILENCED.

new topics

top topics

join