It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is going to get covid19

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

And...one will come to justice

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I would worry more about the clot shots then Covid. You cant recover from the injections.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
one thing we have learned is . . .
everyone thinks a vaccine is a good idea
even if some people die
just as long as it is not . . .you that has to die.
especially if it is those creepy others that die . . . those people that are not us.

it is particularly pretty ok if old people die because they are useless eaters
and it is not really a bad idea fi fat people die because they are useless eaters
and the chronically sick people who take up resources in the healthcare system are definitely useless eaters

and we definitely do not want children to die because they are the hope for the future - future little tax payers.

and they talk a lot about saving the healthcare system
but what we really need to take care of is
the after death care system.
we can't over tax the mortuary system - someone has to take away the dead.

death must be carefully managed because . . . what a mess that would be

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
Everyone is going to get Covid19. Nothing you do will keep you from getting it. Masks will not, vaccine will not, staying away from others will not, taking ivermectin or ANY other medication will not. YOU WILL get Covid19.
We are taking the wrong approach to this. What we need to do is identify those who will have severe reactions to the virus and treat them with the things that have been identified as helping to lessen the effects. yes vaccines do that, and so do a lot of other things. To try to mass medicate everyone is just dumb. You WILL get infected. There is no escape, and sadly people will die. Those that are responsible for this virus must be brought to justice. The USA paid for it and China produced it.

Yup - maybe before delta we could've isolated it - but this is so contagious, it's now an "endemic", not a pandemic.

Likely, we'll all be exposed at some point or another.

Bear in mind, if you get the monoclonal antibodies, you may well deprive your immune system of the chance to be "immune." Not suggesting you don't get them if you get infected - hell, I'm vaxxed, and if I get symptomatic infection, I'll be first in line - I've seen what this virus can do.

But I said 6 months ago - if I were emperor, everyone gets a choice of door a or door b.

Door a is a Covid ward where you get exposed to the virus, door b is a vaccination clinic.

That'd put an end to this pretty quickly. It's not like one or the other (or both) isn't gonna happen anyway - just get it over with.

But I'm not emperor, so guess we get another 6 months of this bs, until everyone is vaxxed or exposed, and it becomes just another "cold" we have to deal with once in awhile.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

COVID-27 is better,you only get a month long headache. But no death. True story.;

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Isn't this how Herd Immunity works?
Everyone gets a bit = Immunity.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well, not quite and what we might call a huge exaggeration. Can I insist that when you post, you back have an evidence base to your arguments? People might read what you say and actually listen. If we lived in a world where everyone recognised you're just a random person person with no relevant education or authority behind what you say (perhaps a chuckle at the ridiculousness of it), we would be fine. Sadly, we don't. Wind your neck in a bit, eh? Or perhaps just clarify your arguments by explaining that it's not your area, but this is what you feel. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Fact is "None of us know what this Lierus is"

If indeed it has not been isolated (which I don't believe it has) we're all going off what we think we know.

If that's believing and pushing the "Official Narrative" of the "Tell Lie Vision"... well then you're about as controllable as a "Pig In a Fence"... Believe nothing you read, see or hear from "The Controllers"

On the flip side.... If that's believing and pushing the "Man Made BioWeapon" narrative, then I would say you are most likely aware of the matrix and world of lie$ we live in....

However we still really don't know the whole story... How it was created (altho we have a pretty good idea and are getting closer each day as more info and whistleblowers come out) and/or what this Lierus really is....

IMHO... it's not the Lierus that we should fear.... As the OP said... "Everyone is going to get it" (whatever it is)

Well my family finally got it!!! Started in my son, jumped to my wife, then kicked my butt for 20+ days... (I'm on day 33 and still have weird issues going on) Now it's hit my oldest daughter (Not at home) and her 9 month old is all stuffy and what not... (I expect her husband to get it soon.... they're off work and stuck in the house together for 2 weeks.... I'm just praying my elderly parents don't get it)

Having said that... everyones probably going to get some form/level of it...BIG FLIPPIN DEAL.... Everyone catches a cold or the flu at somepoint in their lives... Nothing to really fear... Can those things progress into worsening illnesses... "Yes They Can" and sadly sometimes do...even to the point of taking lives.... "But We Never Shut Down The World For It"

Having said all that... If you want to fear something, (No Fear/JustJesus) it is "THE WHACKCINES" that are going to kill a bunch of folks and not "The Live Exercise Virus" we had up until they released this juice on the public. (Heck I'm propbably pretty sure what we all got wasn't CV19 as they sold it all thru 2020, but rather we got whatever is being shed from the "Trial Subjects" who took these BioJabs...)

IMHO, It will be the Pol Lie Ticians (Governments) and their crony so called "Health Depts" and the First Responders they use (Military/Police/UN etc etc) that will cause the most harm from this entire Plandemic $camdemic yet to come....

IMHO, they've had this thing planned for over a decade... The patents go back to the 90's (www.bitchute.com...) So this thing is a well planned out war on the people of the world (I expect The NWO Antichrist Beast System to come out of this soon, but that's another thread)

Having said all that... there's many things one can do to feed the body with the fuel needed to try and ward this thing off and there are many things one can do naturally to fight it as they battle this Lierus... (I would suggest getting those tools in order before you get it, because you don't want to go to the supposed Hospitals... Those places are deathcamps anymore... so get yourself some Ivermeectin and Zinc, Vit C, Vit D3, Quercitin, NAC, Melatonin, Colloidal Silver/Silver Biotics, a Nebulizer, Food Grade Peroxide or Store Bought Peroxide in a pinch, Herbal Teas, a Thermometer, BP Machine, Pule Oximeter... Some Probiotics, Minerals, Pedialite, Fresh Juice, Live Active Yogurts/Kefir/Kombucha, Fennel Seed + Yogurt for Vomiting, Something for The Squirts... You wanna stay Hydrated and if you can line up a RN to administer you a IV if needed... This is just a short list.... There's many things you can do... but if you do these then you have a good shot at dealing with anything this Lierus may bring to your door should you get it... especially if you have CoMorbs...

To close... the most important thing I would say to do is to "NEVER EVER EVER TAKE THEIR CURE"

Their so called cure is worse and going to kill way more people than the supposed disease (already has, but wait till ADE starts taking lives) is or was ever going to do... (but that was the plan all along IMHO.... sadly way too many fell for it) and the NWO coming in the very near future... sadly way too many will also bow a knee to it...

As for me and my house... we will serve "The Lord" (YHVH/Jesus)

Peace...
edit on 22-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Thank you for receiving your covid vaccinations. Be sure and get the booster ASAP.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Remember my post here… this neurotoxin has been floating around since 2016. Regretfully. - anonymous a reply to: 00018GE

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Everybody has had it, every single cold Is now Fauci's new cold, its like the grey squirrel
And another thing this slightly stronger cold could evolve humanity in new ways, also it has gave the virus a new platform to improve us

Here's why, viruses don't kill a host, it's up to the host to defeat it

Defeating it makes you stronger by default

Don't take the vaccine though

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HairForceOne
I've said the same from the beginning. We've only delayed the inevitable with our lockdowns and mandates. It's still going to get you. It just took longer.

I was under the impression most already knew this, including the governments of the world. The measures put in place were/are basically to offset everyone getting it all at once, all at the same time, and so overloading hospitals etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have personally had it twice. The first time was in January of 2020 when it wasn't really known or thought to be hear in the US. I know the Chinese individual who came back from China and gave it to me. It hit me hard like a flu... But was different. I didn't lose taste or smell. I treated it as the flu and used over the counter drugs. My wife caught it from me and had the exact same reaction.
The second time I got it was in January of 2022. On a road trip with Wife and Stepson. Stepson was out partying with friends before the trip. Got a message on the road he was around an infected person. Next day he's lost taste and smell and just has allergy type symptoms. Two days later my wife and I both lose taste and smell. The second time was just a drippy nose and one day a little tired. Same for the wife.
Having it multiple times must be good for our immune system right?
I will say that I do have a lingering chest tightness / short of breath issue that I'm working on. My wife still hasn't fully gotten her smell back.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Winter is coming and they will produce more where this came from, enjoy the big reset.

I'm playing the big dodge on the way...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I have a " Natural Immunity " to Covid-19 , but Not the Common Flu . Go Figure.............

edit on 22-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That's quite a wall of conjecture. Too bad you don't have anything to substantiate your grand claims.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I 100% agree and I don't do that very often with anything or anybody... Covid 19 was created for a desired reason. IMHO that reason is to take away civil liberties and clamp down on the populace...on a world wide scale. Seems to be working.
edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What we need to do is identify those who will have severe reactions to the virus and treat them with the things that have been identified as helping to lessen the effects.

You not only had me, you had me CHEERING until this point. Oh.

'Treat', not 'heal' or 'cure'. Sigh.

Also.. why not let NATURE take its course? Why not practice FAITH and TRUST that the Divine will give you what you need, as we were promised? Ye little of faith!

What's the point of 'treating' people to 'lessen effects', when we're all going to 'die' anyway at some point? Every single one of us.

I don't care if I had Covid - but I don't think we have all had it, there are people that test negative, even though they 'should' have or have had it. I don't think I ever had it, but I haven't tested so maybe I have had it. Isn't it possible that some (or even most) people have a strong immune system that is capable of handling it without problems?

Even those that get it, usually recover (without 'treatment' like that, too).

I don't really believe in 'treating' endlessly, or keeping people 'alive' forever. There's a reason Dr. Kavorkian was popular and celebrated by so many.

We all have a time to go, and it's actually pretty demonic to tamper with that time and try to play God.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
Everyone is going to get Covid19. Nothing you do will keep you from getting it. Masks will not, vaccine will not, staying away from others will not, taking ivermectin or ANY other medication will not. YOU WILL get Covid19.
We are taking the wrong approach to this. What we need to do is identify those who will have severe reactions to the virus and treat them with the things that have been identified as helping to lessen the effects. yes vaccines do that, and so do a lot of other things. To try to mass medicate everyone is just dumb. You WILL get infected. There is no escape, and sadly people will die. Those that are responsible for this virus must be brought to justice. The USA paid for it and China produced it.

Spot on fellow ATS'er. I'm actually shocked that I have not gotten it. Both of my kids have not gotten it yet even though their friends at school have gotten it (this is why to an extent I believe masks work, my kids wear masks most of the time at school). But, like you said, at some point it is very likely that a majority of us will get it.

I truly get your statement on this is why we need to identify higher risk people to get it. The problem is 45% of America is considered obese. People who are considered at the least an elevated risk are still the people that do not get the vaccine. I consider myself to be in average shape that the worst but also know being 42 I'm in no peak condition anymore. I had to take it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join