It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potato/Potahto, Tomato/Tomahto Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You say Anthrax, I say the COVID 🎼 Potato/Potahto, Tomato/Tomahto Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off

Why is no-one talking about a previous biological threat that generated mandatory vaccinations? Are there similarities between how Anthrax and COVID-19 have been handled? At a very basic level, there is.

Hill & Ponton, a Disability law practice, “In preparation [for the Gulf War in 1991], the United States Department of Defense utilized an anthrax vaccine to protect military forces deploying to the middle east. However, the FDA had not yet tested this particular vaccine for use against inhaled anthrax”—Much like COVID vaccine proponents claim these vaccines were already in the works, being studied for other diseases.
The Hill & Ponton article goes on to say “Vaccinations were required by all forces, not just US troops. BioPort, now Emergent Biosolutions, was the exclusive manufacturer of BioThrax at the time, and this vaccine had proven to be effective against the bacterium that’s acquired through the skin, but not when the bacterium is inhaled.
BioThrax didn’t get FDA approval for inhaled anthrax until 2015. It was the first vaccine approved under the FDA’s animal rule. So, at the time of the AVIP [Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program], the military was administering BioThrax as an ‘off-label’ vaccine.
Despite concerns about its safety, the Department of Defense mandated that all military personnel be vaccinated with BioThrax prior to deployment to Iraq or Afghanistan. They then expanded the anthrax vaccine immunization program to all US Military forces and DOD civilian contractors.
With the expansion, BioPort Corp requested FDA approval to include aerosol exposure approval, switching to intramuscular injections, and reducing the number of doses. In 1997, the DOD required that 2.5 million military personnel receive the Anthrax vaccine. By 1998, it was mandated for all civilian DOD personnel as well.” Also in 1997, we see the first use of fear to push a vaccine agenda. “in a 1997 television appearance, [Obamas Secretary of Defense William] Cohen held up a 5-pound bag of sugar and claimed that amount of anthrax spores would take out half the population of Washington, D.C., an assertion later debunked by government experts” [Army Times].

And who is BioPort? According to the Army Times, BioPort is “The sole anthrax vaccine producer, Michigan Biologic Products Institute, was cited by the FDA in 1997 for improper storage and labeling of the vaccine. Over the following years the company, then known as BioPort Corp., faced investigations, reviews and criticism over manufacturing problems. BioPort has since become Emergent BioSolutions, the same company subcontracted to provide the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine”. [emphasis mine]. Might THIS be the reason Japan has tossed tens of millions of COVID shots down the drain?

The Guardian, quoting a study by a Tulane Medical School team and Dr. Pam Asa: “‘I believe that those people who were given vaccinations in the US and the UK were given something they should not have been, probably in the anthrax vaccine. [The results] need a thorough examination by the US and UK governments."

Squalene is classed as an adjuvant - a chemical which is added to a vaccine to make it more combative. It is a naturally occurring substance in the human body but injecting it is illegal, and past scientific research in rats and mice has found that it causes auto-immune disease [emphasis mine]. Consequently, squalene in the form of a vaccine is unlicensed for human or veterinary use.’”

Dr. Asa went on to say “the fact that even non-deployed veterans were testing positive for squalene provided conclusive evidence that vaccinations were a "major cause" of the condition. It ruled out the alternative environmental theories floated as causes of Gulf war syndrome.”

Hill & Ponton again: “Due to questions about the contents and safety of the vaccine, in October 2004, US District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that it was illegal for the federal government to mandate anthrax vaccinations [emphasis mine].

Judge Sullivan banned the Pentagon from forcing military personnel serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea, and part of Asia and Africa to get the anthrax shots without their prior consent. The military could not require the vaccine until the FDA approved it for the specific use of inhaled anthrax.”

So what do we have? A lab creating millions of doses of contaminated vaccines; a lab—the same lab that the Johnson & Johnson relies on to produce part of their vaccine—allowed to operate under ‘emergency’ conditions of a distinctly different nature than those the vaccine was designed to address; Government fear mongering and obfuscation; hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of civilians vaccinated with a dodgy vaccine, at first on a voluntary basis then later mandatory basis; the downplaying and outright dismissal of vaccine-related side affects.

We’ve seen all this before. And it didn’t end well then, either.

————————————————
Links:

“Did the Anthrax Vaccine Make Troops Ill?” www.hillandponton.com...

“the shadow of anthrax the voluntary covid-19 vaccination effort owes much to past failures”: www.armytimes.com...

“illegal Vaccine Link to Gulf War Syndrome”: www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
One word " SAD " that this all has taken place.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Many vets claimed the shot created sickness and or gulf War syndrome if I remember correctly. The government propaganda attacked them just like they did the troops who were killed and damaged by Agent Orange; waiting for them to die off to lesson the damages they would pay out to any survivors.. Something is really bad and sick on how governments and societies are ran.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Great post, OP!

SnF!
edit on 9/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The government has been experimenting with the troops, people in other countries, especially third world countries, and even Americans, for centuries.

We have known about the atrocities, but we were conditioned to turn a blind eye and a deaf ear.

You know, like, "You never speak of what goes on inside this house." "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", mentality.

In the meantime Dad is beating the Hell out of Mom, Mom is wasted on booze and drugs. The children are locked in the basement, but the whole neighborhood, thinks they are the perfect family, a true pillar of society.

It is time to pluck those scales from our eyes and take responsibility for our own lives and futures.

No one is going to save us. Not from the inevitable, and not from ourselves.

edit on 21-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Swine flu 1979

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Do you mind if I swipe your entire OP to share with family and friends???

Great OP!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cheers....😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 41.422500, -70.911944

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You’re right. I remember that too. If I remember correctly, it took that investigative show “60 Minutes” to turn public perception around on Gulf War Syndrome, back in the Nineties. The government claimed that it was the burning oil wells that caused the problem, but Dr. Asa’s research showed health issues associated with the vaccine affected those who hadn’t even deployed to the front before the war ended.

This topic hits close to home for me. In 2003, I had two shots of an Anthrax vaccine—first at the CRC in Ft. Benning and the second in the field just prior to invading Iraq. In less than two months, the vaccines went from being mandatory to voluntary. In that time, anyone who questioned taking the vaccine was painted as a wuss or a troublemaker. If it weren’t for a handful of soldiers hiring a lawyer, nothing would’ve changed. Most of the unit I was attached to skipped the third and fourth shots…

Me and many others came down with a severe respiratory-linked illness shortly after our shots. I’ve never been sicker! High fever, hallucinations, weakness, a splitting headache…. The government said it was probably a type of pneumonia, connected to a horrific sandstorm that blew through about two weeks before the invasion. But according to Hill & Ponton, here are the additional symptoms:
Mild/Moderate: redness, itching, development of a lump or bruise, muscle aches; headaches; joint pain; fever; and fatigue; reactions on the arm where the vaccine was given such as tenderness, redness, itching, development of a lump or bruise, muscle aches.” I had them all except bruising. But who knows? I had a thousand other shots at Benning as well. It’s nearly impossible to prove anything.

I’ve known many, many Vietnam vets but only actually knew one who’d been diagnosed (officially) with the affects of Agent Orange. I remembered how the government had fought recognizing that illness, too. So yeah…I’m a little suspicious about what’s going on now.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Awesome! Thanks!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Funny you should mention that! One of the linked articles mentions that whole fiasco. But I believe it happened in 1976 (?). I think it was the Army Times article. I didn’t want my post to get too long, otherwise I’d have included a part from the article where then-President Ford had been browbeaten by his health advisor into declaring an emergency. ‘Officials’ told him that the U.S. might be facing another Spanish Flu situation; emergency authorization of the Swine Flu vaccine was necessary. The rest is history.
edit on 21-9-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Thanks, Pirate! Please DO “swipe it”! The more information from legitimate sources people have, the more informed their decision. Funny thing about ‘anecdotal’ evidence: somehow it never counts as evidence in and of itself. It’s dismissed as hearsay. But much of the evidence cited in clinical trials IS ‘anecdotal’ evidence: ‘X % of participants reported vomiting’, etc. etc.
Unless something is directly observed by doctors, nurses or trained study observers, it’s anecdotal.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

First of all, so THAT'S how you spell potahto! I swear I've been curious about how to appropriately express that little jingle in writing for 4.3 million years (give or take 4.3 million years). Gee, ATS does make you smarter.

I actually have a theory that they're trying to kill the vets off (I'm a vet). We served our purpose in their fake ass wars, we cost a s### load now through benefits and retirements, and they just want us gone. Ask Lenin...

PS: 22. 22 a day...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Swine flu 1979

I thought it was '76

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

🤣 Just don’t ask me to spell artytchok

Ya know, I don’t think your theory is too far out there re: killing off the vets—at least the ‘noisy’ ones.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
there really is no better description than evil, for what these companies and these people do.

s&f

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

I didn’t remember until after I posted (and had to dash) that there WAS a ‘Swine Flu Pandemic’ in, as you said, 1976 [wwwnc.cdc.gov...]. I was only partially right; there WAS a Swine Flu outbreak in 1979—the one I remember; But was commonly known as the Russian Flu.

It’s SO embarrassing when I correct someone and I’M the one that’s got it wrong

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow, it got better(or scarier) as it went on!

Great OP!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join