It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the protestors legit unionists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I believe these protests that occurred in Melbourne today are being manipulated by a group who are not legit protestors.

On Friday in Melbourne, the legit protestors were having their t and lunch breaks in the middle of major streets.

They were protesting peacefully .

On the weekend in Richmond Victoria there was a large protest and some of these people were wearing high viz gear.
www.google.com.au...

Now on Monday and Tuesday these supposed protestors have escalated their violence, I won’t post the videos as there are too many.

John Setka the cfmeu secretary in an interview stated that neo nazi groups as well as anti vax group are inciting the violence, supplying alcohol to get the crowd stoned, and push em on.

As per this clip, John Setka said it was rent s crowd etc:
m.youtube.com...

I don’t have a reference, some of these non affiliated groups, are instructing their members to go and buy hi biz gear to look like tradies to blend in and incite violence.

Though this could bd a sretch, many major projects have had huge cost blowouts.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this movement is being funded by the likes of big builders and others who are major builders. They need the unions off their sites to reduce safety, lower costs on compliance the union push for.

www.google.com.au...

edit on 21-9-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2021 by robsmith because: Spellkng

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

"agent provocateur" is a long used and approved technique to undermine civil disobedience. I would be more surprised, if there are protests where there are none present...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Agreed, it’s being used around the world for decades. CIA were great at it.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
I believe these protests that occurred in Melbourne today are being manipulated by a group who are not legit protestors.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this movement is being funded by the likes of Fulton hogan, John Holland, and others who are major builders. They need the unions off their sites to reduce safety, lower costs on compliance the union push for.

Firstly- a legit protestor is ANYONE who disagrees with mandatory vaccination and lockdown tactics. Today's Melbourne protests where not listed as tradies or unionists only by anyone other than the media......although tradiesand unionists made up the majority it was definitely not a tradies or unionists only protest.......

Secondly- careful naming large companies who have more $ than you will ever dream of as they may turn round and sew you for deformation with you making such unfounded serious accusations with zero evidence.

You are just jumping on the Setka and media narrative to try to dissolve some of the discontent......you won't, these tradies mean business......I suppose you do work for the government after all, careful your true colors are shining a bit through.

edit on 21-9-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
There seems to be more to this. Point taken. About naming.

Though who knows what is really going on.

There seems to be no spokesperson for the protestors, I wonder who their leaders are, this seems to an unknown.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Of course the union boss will say the ones carrying on like idiots aren’t unionists/tradies.

If he’s right or not is to be seen, but the precedent is set, and because people believe it’s happened in the past, they of course will believe it now.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Who really knows, maybe i am losing my mind. And seeing too much into things.

Crowd manipulation has happened in many places in the world to force agendas.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: CthruU
There seems to be more to this. Point taken. About naming.

Though who knows what is really going on.

There seems to be no spokesperson for the protestors, I wonder who their leaders are, this seems to an unknown.

Yep......point is........

1 - yesterday was union membership hating on union for union saying that vaccination regime would be adhered to without consultation.

2 - today was about government shutting down ALL TRADIES ability to earn income from now until vaccinated (until vaccinated disguised as a two week shut-down) which of course punishing EVERYONE for what union members did to their own union office is OUTRAGEOUS.
Today was a protest against shut-down and vaccination regime, not a protest by unionists against their union.

Peevs me of when constant whiners like yourself twist the story or just get it wrong all in a big flag fest whilst loosing sight of the real issues at hand whilst in this case supporting setka the traitors narrative and that of the media whilst throwing around unproven accusations just to ice that cake.

But I agree with you in that - no one seems to be at the helm......its barely organised chaos but as you will likely see by end of the week there is a reason for that.

A true leader can't lead from a prison cell by exposing itself to early.....let's see some REAL numbers show up then we can get on with it.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think they were definitely unionist and a mixture of construction workers. John setka has a hide to come out and bag people for thuggish behaviour. Did you see his security thugs protecting him yesterday? He just cant believe they would turn on him like they did.

I have absolutely zero respect for unions. I was working in a major hospital in a health care role and we were underpaid our allowance for 20 years. When we found out about it, we had to push our union kicking and screaming to fight the case for back payment for the 25 staff who had been underpaid. They negotiated with the Government and came back with a straight face and said great outcome .... you can claim half of the years they have ripped you off, then you get 50% of that. They said this with a straight face, basically 1/4 of what we were owed. Telling us what a great deal they got for us.

Mind you, this union was the one they blew all our dues on prostitutes and shopping. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I work in the cbd and was there today

The legit tradies that were protesting were peaceful and have a genuine right not to be forced to do something against there will, religious or medical reasons

The rest were just try hard proud Boys right wing types

You know because there there only ones that hide there faces

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
To shut down the Vic building industry due to a protest, not a covid outbreak shows what happens when our so called leaders get a taste of power.

Andrew Bolt sums it up beautifully here

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The CIA were great at it??? Were is the past tense, they still are.
As for the protest ,there HAS TO BE a group behind it. It comes down to logistics. There is no way can 1000 people suddenly gather in a single place on a certain day. There has to be someone behind the scenes organising this.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
I agree, there is a puppet master, whether it be rent a crowd who knows.

Though here is something worth a read from me a Whiner:

www.news.com.au... tory/fd14c99693cc6a61b32d6bc30acbfee9

link   

link   

join