It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun and games CFMEU style day 2.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's seriously getting intense. Been trying to keep an eye on it all morning here, but being on the other side of the country, it's always delayed. This is from an hour ago, where it appears the anger has turned from not just being forced to have the jab, but dictator dan andrews stopping ALL construction work in Victoria for 2 weeks, even for those who had nothing to do with the events of yesterday. So now they're marching to Victoria's Parliament House... and the cops are following, with riot squad in full "we're not messing around" gear.

I can't even believe this is happening in this country. But I am uplifted that when pushed, people stand their ground. Time will tell who the victor is...

Oh, eta: get a load of this leftist media spin on it all too.. right wing infiltrators, blah blah blah... I'd have used a better source, but the info is legit, just ignore the prescribed agenda rhetoric.
edit on 20-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

And when you think about what all this is over!!! It's sooooo stupid! I am so ashamed of these police. I just can't believe that they can look at themselves in the mirror...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Do they play with their mimpples as they do?

a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 41.422500, -70.911944

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
a reply to: jerich0

And when you think about what all this is over!!! It's sooooo stupid! I am so ashamed of these police. I just can't believe that they can look at themselves in the mirror...

My thoughts exactly. This feels like people are the enemy for demanding their god given rights. They just keep pushing and pushing us, and.. well, I guess it's all part of the plan.

Coerce the populace into conformity, else the boot comes down.

The dictatorship encroaching this country, hell, the world, is not giving in. It's doubling down. And it's kinda scary to see it happening so fast, so ominously, and so blatantly.

Makes me shake my head why so many people can't see it before their eyes... "Get the jab, and you're back to normal. You can drop your kids off at a friends place, spend time with 5 friends in a park, and even eat at a restaurant!"

crikey moses...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Do they play with their mimpples as they do?

a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Well, firstly, you're going to have to explain that word.. lol

Or is this some secret word I don't know about.. O.o

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
In Aus they are using vaxs as a bribe to get out of the restrictions and lockdowns.
Do polticans know even a vaxed can still get covid?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
In Aus they are using vaxs as a bribe to get out of the restrictions and lockdowns.
Do polticans know even a vaxed can still get covid?

They do hint at it, but no one listens.

In fact, every day, in the most vaxxed states, they cite numbers of new covid cases and 'deaths'... so only the slowest of the slow would think it's working like a charm.

In my state, we've had nothing. No new cases, no deaths.. in a very long time.. but once these restrictions are slackened, what's the bet we suddenly see cases all over here. Only the vaxxed will be allowed to travel, though !!

All media reported, all anecdotal, and none, at least for me, first hand.

I wish I knew who was leading this all, I mean we know what is, but who is directing all this propaganda and making it mandatory....

edit on 20-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join