It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating material found in Pfizer vaccine vials in Japan,Pfizer says it's not contamination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
First Moderna now Pfizer faces strange material findings allegations in their vax Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine vials in Japan. Japan is the only the nation that has being dealing with such cases about odd findings in the covid vax vaccine vials.

Moderna had recall its doses after black metal particles were found its 1M doses. Now Japan says that there is a Floating material found in its Pfizer vax vial.

Floating material found in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine vials in Japan, but company says it's not contamination

Now it’s Pfizer doing the same after white floating matter was found in five unused vials of its COVID-19 vaccine. The vials, which belonged to the same supply lot, were discovered between Saturday and Tuesday in two cities near Tokyo and in Sakai in the western part of the country, Kyodo News reports.

Pfizer is claiming.

At a press conference on Wednesday, Pfizer’s Japanese subsidiary said the material was likely vaccine ingredients that had not been fully dissolved and would not affect the safety or the performance of the vaccine. Pfizer revealed that through Sept. 5, floating matter had been reported in 95 vials.

Contaminants found in Pfizer vaccine in cities near Tokyo, Osaka

edit on 20-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yeah, well if there's lumps in my milk, I don't drink it...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
When I see stuff floating in the water of my c-pap I will be ok continuing to breath through it all night, no problem!
I’m seeing white lumps in my coffee from the 1/2 n 1/2.
That’s ok, it doesn’t affect the taste.
I could keep making stupid statements just like them.
Ugh.....

a reply to: HawkEyi

Cheers....😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 41.422500, -70.911944

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
They do have very strict standards with vaccines, it probably is just part of the vaccine, maybe it is the graphene oxide degrading and combining into strands. It should be staying in suspension whatever it is, I think they need to adjust their formula to stop this from happening.

So, it was reported in ninety five viles of the vaccine, I bet most people do not even examine the contents and if they see it they think it is normal and don't say anything. Try multiplying that ninety five by a hundred using that anology and it may be accurate.

Does it harm anyone? I don't know, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I am sure though that pfizer is not going to admit it does if it does cause problems. They are downplaying things, they believe most people will not notice or not be smart enough to question their meds. Pfizer never addressed whether it was a problem or not, they just said it is part of the ingredients in the vaccine and is not contamination...they did not say it was not a problem
edit on 20-9-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yep! I waiting it out until the govt. says all foreigners who have not been vaccinated must leave the country.

Here's a little something :

Japan suspended the use of more than 1.6 million doses of the Moderna vaccine Thursday following reports of contaminated vials.
Unspecified foreign matter was spotted in about 40 unused vials across eight vaccination sites in Japan over the last 10 days, according to local public broadcaster NHK.
Some doses from the contaminated lot have been administered to Japanese residents, though no safety concerns have been reported.

Takeda Pharmaceuticals, which distributes the vaccine in Japan for Moderna, said it notified the ministry after several vaccination sites reported an unspecified foreign object found in one specific lot.

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS

MODERNA DOES NOT MAKE THE VACCINE...
Moderna said there is no “expected timeframe for completion” of the investigation into the contaminated doses but that it is working with its contract manufacturer, its distributor and the government.

Japan will receive 150 million doses of U.S. pharmaceutical giant Novavax Inc.'s COVID-19 vaccine from as early as the beginning of 2022, the health ministry said Tuesday.

The ministry said it has signed a deal with Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., which will handle manufacturing and distribution of the Novavax vaccine in Japan. Takeda and Novavax are currently developing the vaccine, aiming to use it as a booster and also to make it effective against coronavirus variants.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

None of the pharama companies make the vaccines. The recipe gets sent to any industrial scale lab basically and they make it en mass. Like an assembly line...vaccines are basically made like cars.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sabotage !! 🧞‍♀️

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sabotage !! 🧞‍♀️

Cause what you see you might not get
And we can bet, so don't you get souped yet
You're scheming on a thing that's a mirage I'm trying to tell you now, it's sabotage
Why
Our backs are now against the wall?
Listen all y'all,
it's a sabotage
Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage
Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage Listen all y'all,
it's a sabotage

Sabotage - Beastie Boys
edit on 9/21/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join