It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a single person has gotten an FDA approved Comirnaty vaccine.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Our corrupt CDC Director over-rode the FDA late yesterday evening..

CDC director recommends COVID-19 booster for younger at-risk workers, defying advisory panel

The CDC panel voted 9-6 against the recommendation
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Like Dr. Anthony Fauci, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky epitomizes corruptness. She admitted that those who have recovered from Covid-19 rarely catch it again, but only after being asked 3 times by the John Hopkins interviewer last month.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The FDA Will Never Appove Any " Gene Therapy " Substance calling Itself a " Vaccine " because it is Not within their Federal LEGAL Powers to Do So .

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

I think it is because if the people get the covid 19 eua Vax they can say it caused the issues for all future stuff and shield comerity

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here's what I find off. According to the FDA approval document, There is the

"Pfizer covid 19" vax : EUA

And

"COMIRNATY" vax
fizer vax + mRNA, FDA approved

They say they are the same but clearly one is different in some way seeing that COMIRNATY is the EUA vax plus extra mRNA apparently that isn't in the EUA vax?

Also the main ingredient that is supposedly supposed to do the job is a secret proprietary formula so we will will never know what's actually in these things.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Asking questions means you’re ignorant now, get with the new normal man.

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I'm SICK of this argument!!

Show me, the EXACT ingredients to the EUA 'vaccine', compared to the EXACT ingredients to the "Comirnaty" 'vaccine'.

First of all, you won't find the EXACT ingredients to the "Comirnaty" 'vaccine' anywhere! It is a huge trade secret!

Second, you will NEVER get a clear explanation how two 'vaccines', with different chemical make up, could have possibly been approved as an "or equal" without the same, or greater, testing which has been done on the Covid-19 'vaccine'!

PEOPLE...YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS???

Why? I do not know, but you are being lied to for whatever reason. Just this one simple fact should cause people to pause.

COMIRNATY...will not be available in the United States, for the VERY FIRST time until the 4th quarter of 2021, IF at all in 2021!

If YOU are too stupid, or too ignorant, to ask yourself why this is...then I don't know what to tell you! I really honestly don't!

The FACTS are out there...right from the FDA themselves, but so many of you just refuse to look at them, bowing instead to the almighty MSM propaganda!

Real doctors, real people...

Unbelievable!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Looks like we were right once more:

trialsitenews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I have spoken to a friend in my neighborhood who is a top 40 IP attorney in my city. They said it is definitely written in a manner that is skirting the laws around the mandate and the EUA. IP attorneys specialize in language around intellectual property and the semantics in which these things are written. Most of the time they hold journalism degrees as well. It has been interesting picking their brain for the last few months at our neighborhood cookouts.

It's all very convoluted and confusing mate and perhaps that's the point.

Very interesting thread though and came across this new article the other day so thought I'd post it.

Now a federal judge has said exactly the same thing: the Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty shots are NOT “interchangeable”.

Federal Judge Rejects DOD Claim That Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty Vaccines Are ‘Interchangeable’

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
January 30, 2022

The supposed fully FDA-approved Covid-19 vaccine named COMIRNATY, is still not being administered to citizens of the United States;

According to: twitter.com...

Since Comirnaty does NOT cause long-term medical problems for the recipients, it's not something the Medical and Pharmaceutical profession wants most people injected with.

It would be interesting to learn WHO IS being injected with this real vaccine.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The comirnaty is not available in the US, is not clear what happen to this jab, I guess after the fiasco of the first two original ones this new one is still the same crap with another name.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
LOL...are you listening yet?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join