It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer-BioNTech says its COVID-19 vaccine safe, effective in kids aged 5-11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Joe Biden killed more children in the Afghan stike than COVID has killed in two years in that age group. If they come to stab mine I will stab them back.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is FDA approved for some age groups.

It is still in trial phase for ages 5-11. It has not been peer reviewed for that age group, and they are seeking emergency use approval by the FDA soon.

Which translate to me, that they are ready to move it to the third phase of testing for ages 5-11. Since I don't think there is an emergency at this time, worth using our children as guinea pigs, I would not be allowing my child to take this vaccine.

That is just my take on it. I am sure there are plenty that will not agree with me. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with them forcing parents to have their children injected with a drug that has not been approved for this age group, and has not even been peer reviewed.

Again, that is just my take on it.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Not a lie at all. I'm very against this vaccine, will not be getting it myself, and not happy with the FDA's decision to approve it. However, despite that, it is approved.

Here is a post explaining it.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yes , it Will " Eventually " Safely Kill Them .

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I DGAF.

My investigation has lead me to believe that COVID is a health concern in only a very tiny number of young children, and that comorbidity plays a role in that.

You can throw out numbers about doses produced, doses given to patients, "clinical trials" (in what, like a few hundred children?), and marketing speak from Pfizer, but the reality is, there are real potential side effects to the vaccine (myocarditis), and even if the incidents of side effects of the vaccine are smaller than the incidents of serious COVID cases in young children, both of these statistics are extremely extremely low.

Anecdotally we've known dozens of children at both my children's schools that have contracted the virus and have recovered fine. Not one single child fatality from COVID in our school districts serving a city of roughly 50k people. NOT ONE. A sample group of several thousand children is a pretty good size. How many participants have been in Pfizer's child clinical studies?

The only way I would consider vaccinating my children is if a variant emerges that is demonstrably shown to have a fatality rate in kids that is statistically significant (i.e. > 2-3%).

I've told both my children that when they reach the age of medical consent, they will chose which vaccines to take or not take. During that interval, I'm sure the vaccine makers will have had ample time to refine and improve their products. Or we will find out more about this situation, and more details will emerge about why we're being subjected to a compulsory vaccine drive for an illness that kills less than 1% of healthy individuals middle age and younger.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It is FDA approved for some age groups.

It is still in trial phase for ages 5-11. It has not been peer reviewed for that age group, and they are seeking emergency use approval by the FDA soon.

Which translate to me, that they are ready to move it to the third phase of testing for ages 5-11. Since I don't think there is an emergency at this time, worth using our children as guinea pigs, I would not be allowing my child to take this vaccine.

That is just my take on it. I am sure there are plenty that will not agree with me. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with them forcing parents to have their children injected with a drug that has not been approved for this age group, and has not even been peer reviewed.

Again, that is just my take on it.

Thank-you for the insight and for sharing your thoughts. You're very WISE, because the Federal Government is withholding the ONLY FDA-Approved Covid-19 vaccine from the public at this time.

Important Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Joe Biden killed more children in the Afghan stike than COVID has killed in two years in that age group. If they come to stab mine I will stab them back.

This is the most redneck response on this site, in the history of this site. If this were reddit, I would award you.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
You want to know a type of parent that will put this into their children? ME! You know why? My daughter is 10 and she is Type 1 diabetic which puts her in a very high risk category for catching something like this. I'm sure you guys that think you know it all think its no big deal, but when you actually look at science behind it.. T1D isn't the thing you want to have when catching Covid.

So, instead of simply making sure she gets proper treatment - like Ivermectin - if she were to get it and actually start getting sick (even most of those at most risk don't have serious problems with the VID) - you'd opt to trust psychotic liars and allow them to inject experimental toxic gene therapy jabs in your own children?

People like you are the one exception I can think of that makes me think maybe, just maybe there is a legitimate reason for Child Protective Services.

I don't see you in here talking about the percentage of people in hospitals (90%+) that are unvaccinated?
That is just another lie from known psychotic liars that you apparently willingly and blindly accept.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The Pfizer vax has been approved by the FDA.

Actually... no, it wasn't. They didn't follow their own proper and established procedure. Probably why the two FDA goons that were part of the team responsible for approving these jabs quit.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
There have been nearly 1.6 million cases of COVID19 in the age group 5-11 years, as of today:

Yeah... right... 'cases'...

How many died?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: 1947boomer
There have been nearly 1.6 million cases of COVID19 in the age group 5-11 years, as of today:

Yeah... right... 'cases'...

How many died?

1.6 million with acquired immunity. If the numbers are accurate.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Heard an interview today from Dr Fauci as to why the FDA did not recommend a booster shot for younger people.

So they didn't give the go-ahead for all of the booster-eligible people or those that were felt to possibly be eligible for boosters. But I think, as you just mentioned, this is a fluid situation. And we fully expect as more data come in, both on the safety of the booster for younger people - because that's the group of people, particularly younger men, in which there is a rare adverse event called myocarditis, not enough to preclude giving the double dose, the single and then followed by the second dose. But as one of the people that was interviewed now just said, there isn't enough data, according to some people, to have safety confidence in that. And that's the reason..

And that is the reason.

link

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

But as one of the people that was interviewed now just said, there isn't enough data, according to some people, to have safety confidence in that. And that's the reason..

And that is the reason they should not be mandating the vaccine.

Not enough time to know what the long term effect will be, and not enough data to have confidence in the ultimate outcomes.

They are recalling medications yearly that they once approved as safe, only to find out later that they are not just harmful, some are deadly.

A fast tracked vaccine for a novel virus they know little about, should never be mandated, and the people should never allow themselves and their children to be treated as lab rats.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

So they fully admit that these mRNA arent as safe as they claim that they are. And you could get myocarditis i wouldn't call this adverse event rare.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

This is the most redneck response on this site, in the history of this site. If this were reddit, I would award you.

But yet it’s true.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I don't see you in here talking about the percentage of people in hospitals (90%+) that are unvaccinated?

That is just another lie from known psychotic liars that you apparently willingly and blindly accept.

Let me get this straight... You idiots take data from Vaers and call this data gospel, which in the last 10 minutes I just created my own made up case...

You say that daily published hospital statistics are 'made up'.

You can't make up this kind of stupid.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The foxes in the henhouse declare their teeth won't hurt.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Let me get this straight... You idiots take data from Vaers and call this data gospel,

Nope. No one has said that. Ever. Well, except you...

What we have said repeatedly that people like you keep intentionally twisting is that even allowing for the fact that some or even many of these reports could turn out to be not due to the jabs ...

a) the real, actual numbers are always far, far more than what are reported, by orders of magnitude

b) the numbers of reports for the current jabs exceeds by many orders of magnitude the numbers reported for any prior jabs, and even exceeds the total number of reports for all prior jabs combined over the last 31 years,

You say that daily published hospital statistics are 'made up'.

Yes. Fabricated. Hyper-inflated. Fake. Whatever, take your pick.

You can't make up this kind of stupid.

Well, you seem to be doing an ok job of trying...
edit on 21-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am finding it hard to remain indifferent to this evil madness, corrupt, and potential willful genocide. Now they are going after children with an experimental drug that doesn't work when safe alternatives are available?

I can't shake off the notion of being lukewarm in the bible, which is akin to being indifferent to the word of God, which is even worse than being against it or for it.

I want to fight against this. How would you do so then?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

You wanna know the real truth from someone who works at a hospital? we get people in the ED suffering from a range of side effects from the vaccine. We had 2 kids in the ED last month 13 and 15 both normal weight and hieght. Both had blood clots and passed away from a heart attack.
My 14 year old daughter has 1/2 a heart she has had 4 open heart surgeries to make sure she could live. She has been medically exempt from the vaccine. You would be sadly mistaken if you think i am going to inject her with something that could damage her heart.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join