It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer-BioNTech says its COVID-19 vaccine safe, effective in kids aged 5-11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here is Pfizer with them claiming that their Jab/Vax is safe and effective for youth aged 5/11 according to their own data.
Like some had suggested can we not get a independent review commission to verify Pfizer claims?

Pfizer had also claimed that their third booster shot is 95% effective agaisnt the Delta variant.

edit on 20-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Some outlets say the Pfizer vaccine is fully FDA approved. Other outlets say the Pfizer vaccine is still under emergency use authorization... Not FDA approved.

Which one is it?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

As you say, some independent data would be nice.

Hardly expect objectivity from the vaccine manufacturers.

I’d have fell off my chair had they came to any other conclusion.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why do they always quote companies?
I want names and addresses

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It is a 100% certainty that more children will get sick from the vaccines than they will from covid-19.

CNN says parents are looking forward to the FDA granting emergency approval for children age 5 to 11 to be vaccinated. I bet you won't find many CNN people who have been vaccinated themselves, let alone will introduce these brand new drugs into the arms of their young children.

What kind of a parent would allow a drug like this to be injected into their young child, who has virtually no chance of getting sick from covid-19?

Baffles the mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So does the incidence of myocarditis jump to 1 in 2,500 at that age?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, we have tested our own product and have determined that it is perfectly safe.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They say its from "Early Results/Data" which has yet to be peer reviewed.

Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is safe for children ages five to 11, early results show Pfizer announced on Monday that a study, which has yet to be peer-reviewed, found that the two-dose vaccine is "safe, well tolerated and showed robust neutralizing antibody responses" in children between ages five and 11. The pharmaceutical firm will share its findings with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) "as soon as possible."

I noticed on twitter the usual bots are saying.

Wonderful news, I’ll get my kids vaccinated as soon as they’re approved.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The issue with myocarditis with that age group is problary they wont able to detect till they are older. When they are a bit younger they will have issues.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What kind of a parent would allow a drug like this to be injected into their young child, who has virtually no chance of getting sick from covid-19?

Problary some twitter bots would. Because according to some of them "doctor recommended it"

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Can't wait to see how high miocarditis jumps in all the freshly obese kids from staying at home for the last year.

This is going to be bad. The obesity rate in children has doubled according to the CDC. The bugger you are the harder your heart works.

Gonna be a lot of dead children.....

CDC

Among a cohort of 432,302 persons aged 2–19 years, the rate of body mass index (BMI) increase approximately doubled during the pandemic compared to a prepandemic period. Persons with prepandemic overweight or obesity and younger school-aged children experienced the largest increases.

That is a HUGE increase in fat kids....huge.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wait

They said their vaccine is 95% effective against the delta variant

Lol at this rate they could potentially bankrupt the world and become king of earth

I remember that joke conspiracy that bill gates created computer software, and then invented a virus to sell the antivirus software

And then the next conspiracy meme was how bill gates moved to vaccines because the same possible IE creat a virus and then the vaccine in the medical world

And that’s of course when he become the worlds most famous Dr 👨‍⚕️

But yeah here we are

We have a 95% effective vaccine against a single variant that the whole world needs

What? What was that you said?

Why does the entire world need a yearly vaccine and booster shot for a cold with a 99.997% survivability? Which has a average age of dying of 82 yrs of age, which is actually 2 years beyond life expectancy?

Ermmm don’t be a conspiracy theorist it’s the science that’s why the whole world needs yearly vaccines and the global economy shut down, that’s also the science that shooting yourselves in the other foot to save the other foot is safer and works, science baby, bring on the famine, bring on societal collapse

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Once again you talk completely out of your ass with no proof of anything other than your own bias.

You want to know a type of parent that will put this into their children? ME! You know why? My daughter is 10 and she is Type 1 diabetic which puts her in a very high risk category for catching something like this. I'm sure you guys that think you know it all think its no big deal, but when you actually look at science behind it.. T1D isn't the thing you want to have when catching Covid..

I don't see you in here talking about the percentage of people in hospitals (90%+) that are unvaccinated? Is there a reason out of all the topics you start here why you don't start any that show you are wrong about something?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nope nope nope my, maybe after 5-10 years of data.

For now nopesville population sane.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Yes, we have tested our own product and have determined that it is perfectly safe.

Funny how the selfish greedy bastards at Pfizer come out with this announcement today, just 3 days after the FDA said Pfizer boosters are not needed for most americans.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Pfizer vax has been approved by the FDA.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It is a 100% certainty that more children will get sick from the vaccines than they will from covid-19.

CNN says parents are looking forward to the FDA granting emergency approval for children age 5 to 11 to be vaccinated. I bet you won't find many CNN people who have been vaccinated themselves, let alone will introduce these brand new drugs into the arms of their young children.

Baffles the mind.

There have been nearly 1.6 million cases of COVID19 in the age group 5-11 years, as of today:

www.statista.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I like how the FDA gets funding from the very companies it's supposed to be regulating,

In any other circumstances that would be a huge conflict of interest but hey, guess that's just normal.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The Pfizer vax has been approved by the FDA.

Comirnaty has been approved. The current one is still EUA as are all the others. If they were using the approved one, the EUA would have been dropped and no others would be allowed until they had FDA approval as well.

This is why Moderna, J&J, and AstraZeneca still have vaccines out there. None have approval, all are EUA.

Comirnaty hasn't rolled out yet. If it was then you would be seeing ads from Pfizer and whomever else about it. They can't advertise because it is still only EUA.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Really that many died from it?

Go ahead and find out how many of those cases led to a death.

The expert presenter admitted to the FDA panel that the risk of serious complication from COVID is *less* to a person than the risk of myocarditis from the vaccine until a person reaches around 40 years unless there are mitigating circumstances skewing the risks of COVID one way or the other.

And that is one of the reasons why the panel rejected universal boosters.
edit on 20-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join