It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in Wuhan I Sky News Australia Documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Sky News investigative documentary into the origins of Covid-19 was released a few hours ago. Was able to find it on YouTube, and it looks like the doco starts at about the 1:35 mark but I haven't watched it yet. However based on the trailers I do know there's a lot of explosive revelations and interviews with people in the know, including a Chinese defector, Mike Pompeo, John Ratcliffe, and Trump himself.

edit on 20/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I was going to watch that at 8pm Oz time using LiveNet24 and them I forgot this morning. Thanks for posting this, it looks like a real eye opener.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What is telling is that none of the MSM has released any documentary or investigative report on c19 (correct me if I am wrong).

Think about that... why the lack of journalistic curiosity? It would probably be a huge money maker. I have a steak dinner that says the Feds have told the MSM to not investigate.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It's also kind of funny that an Australian news station is the one interviewing a bunch of former US officials. Sharri Markson definitely knows what she is doing.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

It's also kind of funny that an Australian news station is the one interviewing a bunch of former US officials. Sharri Markson definitely knows what she is doing.

Exactly.

Global pandemic and societal lock down going on and not one US MSM outlets wants to investigate details or put together a documentary? Not buying it...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

That woman is about to be crazy famous (if she's not shut down of course).

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I knew it, I’m going out to buy a power-ball ticket.
Jackpot is near $500 mill.

Yup I could have put big coins on this too, POOF.....and the video is gone.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Where’s the video?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Removed already. Twice that I've seen. Current:

If YouTube keeps taking it down I'll just upload elsewhere. Yay for YouTube downloaders.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Thanks bro much appreciated

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

My pleasure

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

Removed already. Twice that I've seen. Current:

If YouTube keeps taking it down I'll just upload elsewhere. Yay for YouTube downloaders.

Are you able to set up a link for others to download? I don't have premium but would like to save this out as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I watched it, start to finish.

I still don't know what to think.

Why the toxic clot shots, if the release wasn't deliberate?

Our government certainly knows the devastating results of the injections. One lie after another. Trump may be involved as well. Biden is taking orders from elsewhere. He surely knows. Never a straight answer, isn't just NASA. Its the entire Federal government.

There is another possibility I've considered. We aren't wrestling against flesh and blood. Time is running out, and there are those who are all to aware.

edit on 20-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Use this...

www.any-video-converter.com...#

I've already saved the video using that, before it's taken down again.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The world army games?? in china was on ATS some time ago!
still watching

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I still think the EVALI vaping illness outbreak fits into the Covid picture. It ended, in February 2020, coinciding with when doctors knew to screen for Covid.

I noticed lung tissue damaged by EVALI and lung tissue damaged by the viral spike protein look virtually the same.

Covid may not have been in the US as far back as April 2019, but perhaps the spike protein was due to contaminated vaping liquids.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Wow, that kind of tells a story doesn't it. I think what concerns me the most is the ability to have a cohesive effort to shut down the talk of the lab leak. Almost all news, media, social media was actively not talking about that in any other way than laughing at stupid Trump. For being right again.

Trump slipped up and shared some classified stuff too. Body bags sure got Pompeo's attention. But what does it mean? If the whole world is interested in covering this up, then who is driving the super big bus? Are we back to the damn Rothchilds and that group again?

Is this all just validation that all you nutters have been right all along?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I watched it, start to finish.

I still don't know what to think.

Why the toxic clot shots, if the release wasn't deliberate?

Our government certainly knows the devastating results of the injections. One lie after another. Trump may be involved as well. Biden is taking orders from elsewhere. He surely knows. Never a straight answer, isn't just NASA. Its the entire Federal government.

There is another possibility I've considered. We aren't wrestling against flesh and blood. Time is running out, and there are those who are all to aware.

I agree with everything you said, except the part about Beijing Joe being in the know

Honestly, I don't think he is because I don't think he has the cognitive capacity. He scared, but he's also arrogant. He's as clueless as a rock. His handlers tell him what to say and try to keep his dementia in check. His dementia runs him off-script too often.

But he's a useful idiot.

edit on 2021 9 20 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You may not like Bitchute, but at least they don't normally take stuff down like youboob does...

What Really happened in Wuhan Sky Documentary

I am recording it right now, just in case.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Thanks for that backup. I also downloaded it because I had a feeling they'd remove it.
edit on 21/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join